Forums
What about the ID-copies... - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What about the ID-copies... (/showthread.php?tid=105)

What about the ID-copies... - Inlo003 - 06-05-2020

Hi. It was about 10 yrs ago when I sent both money and copies of my ID-card to the ProjectE65/Plus20K. Do anyone know what has happened to the ID-information or why Mike and his crew wanted that info?

RE: What about the ID-copies... - Paris - 07-05-2020

(06-05-2020, 06:32 PM)Inlo003 Wrote: Hi. It was about 10 yrs ago when I sent both money and copies of my ID-card to the ProjectE65/Plus20K. Do anyone know what has happened to the ID-information or why Mike and his crew wanted that info?

Hi InLo003 and welcome to this forum  Smile

First of all there never was a crew!

Mike Poulos promised me a job working with IT and databases, in fact I was babysitting an IT Mongol, and after almost a year I realized that Mike Poulos is basically a simple thief, who stole money from anyone. Hansel Kao, I believe left the freak show years ago, however I strongly believe that Jeff Gordon is still on the payroll from time to time when Mike needs more IT help.

As I have told a million times before, the first ID´s came in on regular paper, and these data were typed into a database. I know for a fact that the first 3 databases were ruined by Mike Poulos because he was an IT Mongol and didn't know what he was doing. So a minimum of 3 times the database was recreated with looses of data every time.

Your ID MAY or MAY NOT still be in Mike Poulos custody, but you can sure of he won't use them or sell them. And the reason is simply that Mike Poulos will risk going to court if he do so, and especially we who live within the EU are protected by the GDPR laws. 

If Mike Poulos should be so stupid and trying to sell these data (ID) then the past will hit Mike Poulos and the world will know that he have stolen up to 20 million USD from people worldwide.

Mike has and will until he goes to hell (he won't go to heaven) try to make it look like he is a great serious businessman and will do all he can to cover that he is just a simple thief.

RE: What about the ID-copies... - Inlo003 - 07-05-2020

(07-05-2020, 08:54 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 06:32 PM)Inlo003 Wrote: Hi. It was about 10 yrs ago when I sent both money and copies of my ID-card to the ProjectE65/Plus20K. Do anyone know what has happened to the ID-information or why Mike and his crew wanted that info?

Hi InLo003 and welcome to this forum  Smile

First of all there never was a crew!

Mike Poulos promised me a job working with IT and databases, in fact I was babysitting an IT Mongol, and after almost a year I realized that Mike Poulos is basically a simple thief, who stole money from anyone. Hansel Kao, I believe left the freak show years ago, however I strongly believe that Jeff Gordon is still on the payroll from time to time when Mike needs more IT help.

As I have told a million times before, the first ID´s came in on regular paper, and these data were typed into a database. I know for a fact that the first 3 databases were ruined by Mike Poulos because he was an IT Mongol and didn't know what he was doing. So a minimum of 3 times the database was recreated with looses of data every time.

Your ID MAY or MAY NOT still be in Mike Poulos custody, but you can be sure of he won't use them or sell them. And the reason is simply that Mike Poulos will risk going to court if he do sell your ID, and especially we who live within the EU are protected by the GDPR laws. 

If Mike Poulos should be so stupid and trying to sell these data (ID) then the past will hit Mike Poulos and the world will know that he have stolen up to 20 million USD from people worldwide.

Mike has and will until he goes to hell (he won't go to heaven) try to make it look like he is a great serious businessman and will do all he can to cover that he is just a simple thief.

Thank you so much for clearing that out for me.  Angel
I am very greatful for that and for this forum.