Forums
Payout or dig your pocket - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Payout or dig your pocket (/showthread.php?tid=114)

Payout or dig your pocket - borneo - 29-08-2020

Mike didn't mention the debit cards, documents and 
trip for exclusive foundations.

It looks like these are history and are not possible with pandemic still unabated in most nations. 

Don't made things difficult for everyone. The VSB already has the ID and documents for authentication purposes. Selfie and appointment are not necessary. 

Fund already deposited in Escrow accounts long ago and held by a lawyer. Don't fool members by demanding paymaster fee from members. Paymaster won't ask advance money from payees because they don't have money to pay before money is received.

For a long time, Mike does not know how to transfer money internationally. Direct bank transfer is simple and straightforward to get fund transferred unless Mike is doing money laundering or the fund is illegal.

Let's hope your dream is alive.

Hi All,

I have been instructed to turn off the Selfie screen and as of today Selfies submissions are now closed.
It has been two months and more than enough time for all of you to submit.

There have been many people submitting more than one video and to be honest, this makes more work for the people dealing with this.

So, team is now going thru all of these. Should not take a long time to do.

So, once they have done this, I expect that they will give me the domain name for the email address that they will use to email you all.

Also, I will be using a Paymaster for all of you that are using direct bank transfers or cashier cheques. What this means is that there will be a Escrow service that will process your funding directly.

This is not yet 100% approved but it is in the works. 

This will make it easier for all payments to go thru without issues.

Those with foundations, this will not apply. Only members with deposits or cashier cheques…

Foundation members already have the banking set up.

Ex Foundation members also are set up.

There is not much more to say about all this but please stay close to your email as I do expect something to happen soon….

Regards,

MIKE

RE: Payout or dig your pocket - Paris - 29-08-2020

Gaaaaaaaab, guess who Will steal all the money ? off counselor the mysterirous paymaster. Once again Mike Think all are plain stupid.

RE: Payout or dig your pocket - scandoz - 29-08-2020

yes youve got to give it to him
A new avenue to get a small fee from you so you can receive the almighty payout,which by the way should be at least 3 times the original given interest and compounding
This guy is simply beyond belief, so what happens to those that did not do a selfie,Mikey runs with the so called payout,he /they would be legally bound to make sure that the person/s would have to get those funds,not just vanish into someones deep pockets

Can anyone that comes here tell us whether they sent a selfie and what you got back
Also everyone recall how many times this man has said he wouldnt be asking for any more money from members,,dont fall for it

RE: Payout or dig your pocket - borneo - 30-08-2020

Let's see if Mike wait for everyone or so called block membership for payout. Mike just want to buy time so he could earn some fee.

It is very strange to wait for everyone . There is no practical reasons to wait for everyone. The bank won't wait that way but queue up, first come first serve. The train or air flight too won't wait you even you have brought your ticket.

If they really want selfie, no justification for closing the process. First come first serve until all are done.

RE: Payout or dig your pocket - martin_argentina - 21-10-2020

I will forwarding an explanation message from Jeff regarding the new domain

RE: Payout or dig your pocket - Paris - 22-10-2020

(21-10-2020, 02:34 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: I will forwarding an explanation message from Jeff regarding the new domain

Really nothing to explain, a domain is a domain end of story.

HTTP://mike.dumbass.com or HTTPS://mike.dumbass.com is the last domain has a certificate

HTTP://mike.stoleyourmoney.com or HTTP://mike.wantanewfee.com or HTTP://mike.wantyoutobelievehewillpayoutsoon.com

Won't change a bit what the domain is called. Unless he has started all over and built a new DB he risks that the hackers have a backdoor to the data.

If ha choose to use a cloud solution then the marked is rather small and as soon they supplier finds out who Mike is and all is a scam, then the supplier (Amazon, Dell, Microsoft, Google) will terminate the setup and I do strongly doubt that Mike uses a private cloud solution as it is not cheap, not even a hybrid solution.

So Jeff can explain from now on and until Christmas 2025 it won't change a damn thing - a domain is a domain. A scammer is a Mike ups sorry scammer and a liar is a Jepp uppps sorry liar.

Sorry to say mate, but I will send out Christmas greetings this year, next year, next decade etc and Jeff and Mike will still be full of it  Big Grin

RE: Payout or dig your pocket - vsbvictim - 23-10-2020

(21-10-2020, 02:34 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: I will forwarding an explanation message from Jeff regarding the new domain

Hello Martin

how about an explanation why the domain e65.capital does not have any server, therefore it's technically impossible to send an email from that domain without any email servers in place.

Mike told us to wait for a letter sent by pigeon but they aint even got a pigeon.

email explanation from Jeff - martin_argentina - 23-10-2020

Hello,

the short email exchange I copy below can respond to your doubts:

Hi, Martin --

I have nothing to do with that domain.  I don't know if it will have a
website or just be used for e-mail.  I don't expect it to be used for
general project updates.  I expect it is the domain name from which
we'll be contacted individually regarding individual payments.

-- Jeff --

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 01:22:09PM wrote:
> Hello Jeff,
> how are you?
>
> E65 members are wondering about the website http://www.e65.capital  
> as you are working on it, do you have an estimate as to when will be ready. We are also looking forward to receiving the first email
> update sent from that domain.
>
>Martin

RE: Payout or dig your pocket - Paris - 23-10-2020

Jeff has the same level bull shit as Mike. They are trying to sell the idea that something is going on and all it is all about is forward emails using Google cloud solution. The new domain is "empty" means no IP and they will only use the MX*register, and if you do a reverse lookup you will see there is no hosting provider.

After 21 years it should be clear that Mike and his best buddy Jeff Bullshitter Gordon have no intentions, to tell the truth. The only difference between the orange clown in the white house and Jeff is that the orange clown only lies 99,9% of the time!

Why do companies all over the world deploy all their datacenters from an on-prem solution to a cloud solution? Because you don't need to buy expensive hardware, unfortunately, everyone will find out the hard way that sending data from a cloud server to individuals cost a loooooooot, so when the month is over, and the bill arrives then the 2 geniuses will start crying.