Forums
Best wishes for all in 2021 also the Bum - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Best wishes for all in 2021 also the Bum (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Best wishes for all in 2021 also the Bum - Paris - 04-01-2021

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope the Corona restrictions did not make the new year celebration a boring experience  Heart

Personally, I had a wonderful evening with my wife and daughter, as well as good friends and family. We broke the law a bit as we are only allowed to be 10 people together and we were 12, so naughty me :-)

I read somewhere that 2020 WON and 2020 TOO will make it hard to get normal conditions again on this side of the summer, and I'm sure the Bum Mike Poulos will probably abuse the Corona pandemic as an excuse for the ever missing "payout".

And now talking of payouts, first, it was 20,000 us dollars, then it was gold, and now it is then BitCoins, but for sure you will get some paid out, and is the usual hot air and tons of it.

When I from tim to time allow myself to stay away from IT, then I have an administrator to keep an eye on, and making sure that the tone in th forum is nice and any new members are approved and activated. 

Lately, there have been quite a few new registrations and they are all rejected, as it is not acceptable to attempt entering with a fake email, fake domain, or fake IP, VPN tunnels DNS, etc, so even if it looks like it is a person comes from the US, our system will see that this person is from Indonesia, South Africa, the Czech Republic or wherever the person is trying to access from.

Should it happen that someone you know and who has been rejected, send a PM and we will take it from there.

In closing, Happy New Year and no you will not get rich because of the Bum Mike Poulos in 2021 either.  Cool

I know it's cumbersome but I do not mind Mike Poulos sitting and writing his fat lies, and threatening with everything from a pillow fight to being visited by men with knives.

So to claim Mike Poulos is mentally ill is no longer a postulate, but a fact and much of his bull shit makes good sense being brain damaged, but there is still a limit.

Here in 2021, as usual, I will from time to time comment on the fantastic many so-called updates Mike Poulos sends out, and quietly wait for Christmas 2021, and I have already written that Christmas greeting :-)

Happy New Year 2021

RE: Best wishes for all in 2021 also the Bum - vsbvictim - 05-01-2021

Happy New Year !!

To Bogor and all the member here !!

RE: Best wishes for all in 2021 also the Bum - Mike's Nemesis - 08-01-2021

Thank you all for the New Years wishes even though the universal effects of the Chinese virus does not call for much optimism.

However there is one certainty we can rely on for 2021 and that is that Mr. Mike Poulos will continue to lie to the members and is guaranteed that no one gets a return on their investment. Simply because there is no money to be paid out or ever was.

Mike has long boxed himself into a corner as he is running thin on even more lies about payouts - just how many empty promises can he continue to make to the few pitiful who still have some hope. 

But the lies are not without repercussions and Mikey boy is not having a good time - as his health slides deeper into the abyss of misery he may just contemplate how to end this saga. It's anyone's guess how that will take place - everything in the universe that has a beginning has an end including Mike Poulos and his burden of lies.