The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta (/showthread.php?tid=134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - Paris - 23-07-2021

http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/mike_poulos_scam.htm click on " The oh so hard-working international businessman. Video is taken on June 12th, 2021 "

In the video, we see Mike Poulos dance in JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, and most of the world knows that Indonesia is very hard hit by the Covid-19. Jakarta is locked down now and nightclubs were not allowed to be open in June either. 

So this very hard serious businessman who smokes 2 - 3 packs of cigarettes daily would most likely die if infected with Covid-19. A very serious businessman I might add  Dodgy

Mike Poulos, you can run all you want, but you can't hide!

PS. 8 sec in the video, you see Mikes woman left in the picture.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4]

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - vsbvictim - 23-07-2021

This confirms that he is NOT TRAVELLING

It has been more than 4 months!! No way he is travelling for 4 months !!

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - american-e65-scammed - 25-07-2021

Thank you for the video, good contribution. 
How can we verify the video was taken on June 12th, 2021, and not in any other date?      

The allegued travelling of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS was on April and May, not in June. 

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS clearly overcame his Bell's palsy sickness of 1 year ago.   The couple in the video (SCAMMER BECKY POULOS and SCAMMER MIKE POULOS) seems to be very happy, nothing to do with the previous thread in this forum stating the SCAMMER MIKE POULOS may be poor...    Cool   

PS: how do you know SCAMMER MIKE POULOS smokes so much?  Perhaps SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has already been vaccinated so less risk of him getting covid19

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - vsbvictim - 26-07-2021

SUMBITCH is LYING 

Photo from 25 July 2021 in Jakarta Indonesia

Check file details from both video and photo , the camera dates are embedded in the files

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - Paris - 26-07-2021

(25-07-2021, 11:46 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Thank you for the video, good contribution. 
How can we verify the video was taken on June 12th, 2021, and not in any other date?      

The allegued travelling of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS was on April and May, not in June. 

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS clearly overcame his Bell's palsy sickness of 1 year ago.   The couple in the video (SCAMMER BECKY POULOS and SCAMMER MIKE POULOS) seems to be very happy, nothing to do with the previous thread in this forum stating the SCAMMER MIKE POULOS may be poor...    Cool   

PS: how do you know SCAMMER MIKE POULOS smokes so much?  Perhaps SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has already been vaccinated so less risk of him getting covid19

Mike smoke a lot, remember I s living with the bastard for more than a year, and yes he might be vaccinated . Properties on the mp4 file tells you when and where, but you need the VSB player.

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - american-e65-scammed - 26-07-2021

Of course I know files have a date embedded but that can be modified. 
It seems both of you are very updated of facts in the life of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS  Tongue

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - vsbvictim - 29-07-2021

(26-07-2021, 08:10 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Of course I know files have a date embedded but that can be modified. 
It seems both of you are very updated of facts in the life of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS  Tongue

Yes, I am. 

I am the one who sent the video to Bogor to post as this is his forum so he should be the one who posts this finding.

I have other information my source has not cleared yet to post here but these informations will make members weep after waiting for 22 years now.

You and most members reading this forum are still hung up on those March 15 updates MIKE sent you on both telegram channels, thinking they might be true. They are NOT !

MIKE is now just waiting to DROP THE BOMB on all of you. His next update will say :

"Hi all, sorry it didn't happen. We still have to wait and I have no idea HOW LONG"

That is, if both his telegram channels do not disappear on September 16.

And oh, for members invested in his gold trading, you should realize that both bitau.trade and bitag.trade are GONE GONE GONE

Oh american-e65-scammed, you did not invest in his gold trading so you have no idea of what is going on. In fact, you have no idea of anything at all. Your only source of info is just ONE telegram channel LOL

Some members here have THREE

But of course one or three is MEANINGLESS, as all his words are LIES AND SCAMS

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - american-e65-scammed - 30-07-2021

Vsbvictim, you are wrong in some of your assertions.

I have access to both Telegram channels as in my upline there is someone who paid for the so-called Exclusive Foundation. 

Regarding the E65 Endowment65 update of March 15, you are sinning naive if you assume I believe in it. In fact, I mistrust 99% of what SCAMMER MIKE POULOS states and I am the member who baptized him as SCAMMER MIKE POULOS as every time I post something in this forum I call him that way.

Were you one among those who wrote SCAMMER MIKE POULOS had been arrested in Canada?  IMHO, your  recent video doesn't show a person who might have been arrested as SCAMMER MIKEPOULOS seem to be very happy in that video...   It is so meaningful that any data you make public had been verified in advance.  

Of course I am and will be very grateful for any info and photos/videos/documents you post regarding the whereabouts, activities, personal life, etc.,  related to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, SCAMMER BECKY POULOS and SCAMMER HANSEL KAO. Please keep us updated!

The main reason for calling all of them SCAMMER in this forum is to alert and prevent anyone who may fall under their scamming activities as search engines are used by several people and would warn potential participants in their scams and swindles.   Confused  

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - Paris - 10-08-2021

The below (red) text was published in March 2021 or almost ½ a year ago, and we know that "dansemusen" love to dance with feminine guys rather than focus on his HUUUUUGe business empire and send millions of dollars to his members. Could it be because there is no payouts?

Hi All,

A long time coming for a update so here it is.

I will be traveling this week. Will be away for about a month or two mostly because of quarantine requirements to where I will be gong.

I have a few places I need to go to get everything finalized and each place will be about 2 weeks of quarantine requirements and this will not be fun at all.

Once I am done, then all is done and payouts will be a few weeks away.

All I can say for now regarding this.

Will be in in-touch when I get back.

MIKE

RE: Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta - Paris - 10-08-2021

The below (red) text was published in March 2021 or almost ½ a year ago, and we know that "dansemusen" love to dance with feminine guys rather than focus on his HUUUUUGe business empire and send millions of dollars to his members. Could it be because there is no payouts?

Hi All,

A long time coming for a update so here it is.

I will be traveling this week. Will be away for about a month or two mostly because of quarantine requirements to where I will be gong.

I have a few places I need to go to get everything finalized and each place will be about 2 weeks of quarantine requirements and this will not be fun at all.

Once I am done, then all is done and payouts will be a few weeks away.

All I can say for now regarding this.

Will be in in-touch when I get back.

MIKE