The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Post from another kind of forum - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Post from another kind of forum (/showthread.php?tid=141)

Pages: 1 2

Post from another kind of forum - fisher - 25-10-2021

This I found on another kind of forum:

What do you think about it?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
05-13-2021, 07:14 AM
Has it ever occurred to anyone that all these posts about Mikes scamming is really harming his ability to actually pay the money to his members. He is having a really hard time getting a bank account and the reason is any Bank that funds his name through Google gets all this garbage that he is the biggest scammer in the world.
Well actually he is not. He went to the US recently that is 2021... not 10 years ago..and was detained but let go. So there is no evidence that can put him in jail. None at all.
All this stuff is 10-11 years old... The money is there but he cant pay it out.

Yes he has a new scheme but he is broke and really wants this scheme to work. But he needs a bank to make it happen and you are stopping him from doing it. If we want to put money with him even after reading all this stuff, that is our business. No we aren't stupid, Mike is actually a clever man, he has made some bad decisions but he isnt a bad person.
It you closed this site and got off his case there would be a chance the members could be paid.

Please close this rubbish and move on.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

RE: Post from another kind of forum - vsbvictim - 26-10-2021

It does not matter

Even if e65 is real, the money will not go through MIKE to us

If it is real, there is legal structure in place and they will not have any problem with banks

Only MIKE himself has problem with banks and now the SEC

Logic is then why we are not paid after 22 years? Answer is there is only MIKE and MIKE ALONE

RE: Post from another kind of forum - Paris - 26-10-2021

(25-10-2021, 08:49 PM)fisher Wrote: This I found on another kind of forum:

What do you think about it?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
05-13-2021, 07:14 AM
Has it ever occurred to anyone that all these posts about Mikes scamming is really harming his ability to actually pay the money to his members. He is having a really hard time getting a bank account and the reason is any Bank that funds his name through Google gets all this garbage that he is the biggest scammer in the world.
Well actually he is not. He went to the US recently that is 2021... not 10 years ago..and was detained but let go. So there is no evidence that can put him in jail. None at all.
All this stuff is 10-11 years old... The money is there but he cant pay it out.

Yes he has a new scheme but he is broke and really wants this scheme to work. But he needs a bank to make it happen and you are stopping him from doing it. If we want to put money with him even after reading all this stuff, that is our business. No we aren't stupid, Mike is actually a clever man, he has made some bad decisions but he isnt a bad person.
It you closed this site and got off his case there would be a chance the members could be paid.

Please close this rubbish and move on.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mike is very intelligent, no doubt about that. Mike´s problem is he can only see Mike, and Mike is God.

If he had a legit business then he wouldn't have problems regards banks. City Bank closed his account back in 2000 so already by then some people with normal IQ smelled the rat.

So Mike went to the USA in 2021 and was detained but got released. The only reason that he got released was that his scams are too old, and we do not talk about 10 - 11 years, but 22 years ago.

As told many times before then Martin_Argentina and I went to the police and the cybercrime division in Jakarta, and besides they were laughing at us, then we were told that the crime is too old. The same message came from the Singaporean police as we tried to go after Hansel Kao who was a huge part of channel funds from all over the world to Jakarta via Singapore. 

So the cry baby message above stinks of bull shit. Of course if you want to loose your money and send them to Mike, then go on, but shut up when you find out that your fund ended up paying for red wine and thai hores.

RE: Post from another kind of forum - american-e65-scammed - 26-10-2021

hello fisher,

first of all, could you tell us which and where is that sort of forum that you mention as source of the text you quoted?

In any case, that text has a big conceptual mistake: if the E65 Endowment65 is for real, payouts are to be done via corporate/institutional/commercial/business bank accounts so the online prestige and reputation of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS doesn't matter.
If the E65 Endowment65 program is for real, then billions are to be distributed so that means a personal bank account is far from being the tool to do it. 

Once again, I am asking forum members not to post unverified info. Was really SCAMMER MIKE POULOS detained in the US?  Any proof?  I guess "detained" means delayed not arrested, and in case that was the situation, everyone should be aware that when entering the US MANY travellers face that situation, and in most cases there is nothing wrong. Many of those foreign people had a minor traffic case or a misdemeanor in a previous visit to America, and for that reason they have to remain 1 or 2 hours after some questions by immigration officers.  Nothing serious.  

RE: Post from another kind of forum - fisher - 27-10-2021

I guess if I would post the link to this forum
it would get deleted by... you know by whom  Cool

RE: Post from another kind of forum - vsbvictim - 27-10-2021

(27-10-2021, 12:48 AM)fisher Wrote: I guess if I would post the link to this forum
it would get deleted by... you know by whom  Cool

nope, go ahead!

I will not delete it.

We need more forums like this.

Ok, here is the link.
But unfortunately the forum is nearly dead.

https://forum.legaljunkies.com/forum/other-legal-issues/money-frauds-and-scams/48107-scam-warning-mike-poulos/page2

RE: Post from another kind of forum - Paris - 27-10-2021

(27-10-2021, 02:56 PM)fisher Wrote: Ok, here is the link.
But unfortunately the forum is nearly dead.

https://forum.legaljunkies.com/forum/other-legal-issues/money-frauds-and-scams/48107-scam-warning-mike-poulos/page2

Hi Fisher

Ignore my PM, but can you tell me how come you do not link to the main page, and register yourself and ask the legal team of was it 280 lawyers and get an answer very fast?

One question could be is it possible to pay out more than 60 USD to ANY in EU privately? All banks here won't accept cash payments over 60 USD without you being forced to show ID. So right there Mike has a problem with the private and secure, as you cant receive +20.000 secretly as you have to tell the bank where the money comes from, and I believe that you can figure out that Mike doesn't have billions of dollars on his personal account.

You are looking for data and information, but most of it is in this forum! All Mike's scams all the pictures from the so-called VSB hacker isn't some Adobe PhotoShop but screen dumps from Mike's MAC. If you take a look you will find that there isn't a team, also you will find emails showing Hansel Kao send money to Mike in Batam, so how many proves do you need in order to see that all Mike has sent out as so-called updates, simply is bull shit, hot air, and lies?

You seek answers but every time you get answers (and questions) it seems like you just ignore them!

I meet Mike Poulos in Copenhagen way back in April 1999 for the first time, where I gave him member fee money from quite a lot of E65 members. The few days he was here we shared ideas regards business on the internet, and that was how we started a friend ship. Mike wanted to make a lottery where you could win a dragon in gold, people just had to buy some tickets. I did buy a few, some friends of mine did the same. Years later when Mike ran away from Jakarta in 2004 I saw the dragon again, and I wasn't shocked as I at that time knew he was a lying scamming bad person.

This tells you that Mike fuck anyone that he can take a dollar from. 

The period from April 1999 until October 2003 he had several trips in Scandinavia, meeting E65 members, drove Jaguar, Mercedes 500 SEL, Limousine and lived and 5-star hotels and drank the best red wines you can imagine ex. a bottle of Gaja from 1961 that only cost 1.000 USD. He spends so much money in one Italian restaurant in Copenhagen outskirt, that the owner of the restaurant invited us to their home for having and private brunch the next day. When did that happen to you?

All the trips to Bangkok, and trust me we did NOT sit in the hotel room at night or trips to places with private rooms where the girls came in by the dozens and you just picked numbers on their underwear.

I could go on for hours telling about all the fun things we were doing. I the time frame October 2003 and until December 2004  where I lived in Jakarta and worked in Mike Poulos house, with his 2 dogs, Lita and Cindy, Mike did NOT have ONE meeting with an insurance company nor a law firm and the only meeting with banks was in order to get debit Visa cards to sell and only Bank Bali took that business, HSBC did NOT want to participate, and at that time City Bank already had terminated Mike´s account as they did not believe that Mike was legit.

Now Fisher ask yourself how on earth I know the above and trust me, it is only a fraction of what I know, including knowledge of the old fuck Jeff Gordon

Dear Jorgen,
I am nearly speechless...

Always when I think you can't surprise me anymore,
you prove me wrong -Smile

RE: Post from another kind of forum - Paris - 28-10-2021

(27-10-2021, 08:32 PM)fisher Wrote: Dear Jorgen,
I am nearly speechless...

Always when I think you can't surprise me anymore,
you prove me wrong -Smile

And still not a single answer! And that is a huge surprise -Not!

What I am trying to figure out is why you ask these almost panicle questions, that no one in here can answer anyway. You ask for updates, but no one, and that is like in NO ONE, has ever received one single useful information from Mike Poulos - not one! I have asked all for years to send just one single piece of information that was provable, so information that contains names, companies, or places. So when Mike says he is out of Indonesia, then you only have his word for it as you really don't know if he ever left Indonesia. Mike was detained in USA - hmm was he? 

When Jeff says he doesn't know, is it the truth, and if he doesn't know, then why consult him all the time as you will at the best get an "I don't know" answer but most likely a lie. Mike once told me he was in jail in the USA for fraud, Jeff is convicted for scam, I have never had issues with authorities, okay a speeding ticket but that is it.

One thing you do know is that you have paid him money, and none of the shown returns ever happened - that is facts!

What I am trying to, is to give as many and detailed information, in order for you to understand that you in fact have real information here, with places, year and who was there.