Forums
Why this forum? - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Why this forum? (/showthread.php?tid=157)

Why this forum? - Swedia - 05-05-2022

Garlin made the forum alive, why paris now so dead, really no news?

Cindy is informed that she must take care of her self and the baby, too bad no next of kind so sad

RE: Why this forum? - Paris - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 11:35 AM)Swedia Wrote: Garlin made the forum alive, why paris now so dead, really no news?

Cindy is informed that she must take care of her self and the baby, too bad no next of kind so sad

Hello

many requested a period of silence to give the e65 a chance

RE: Why this forum? - Swedia - 06-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Paris Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 11:35 AM)Swedia Wrote: Garlin made the forum alive, why paris now so dead, really no news?

Hello

many requested a period of silence to give the e65 a chance

A chance?? A chance to WHAT? E65 was surpose to stop in 1999.

RE: Why this forum? - Bogor - 12-05-2022

Swedia there are still a few morons who believe that Mike will make them billionaires, which is not going to happen before the day hell freezes to ice.
When I handed over the forum to Martin, it was in order for the forum to continue in the same format, to try to put an end to Mike's criminal acts, point out every time Mike told a lie, and in that way stop the cash flow as the before mentioned morons still keeps alive.
That Mike is in Canada and has fled Bogor/Indonasia because he cheated a lot of people in Jakarta and leaves the trophy wife and children behind, obviously gives him the right to BEGG for money - well no it is not Mike who BEGS, it is the so-called TEAM who BEGGES for money to Mike.

Spoiler alert - in December I will, as always, post a Merry Christmas, and everyone has been paid the very same amount of money as last Christmas – well Mike has again been paid by the few morons!!
Have a great summer ?

RE: Why this forum? - Swedia - 14-05-2022

(12-05-2022, 06:17 AM)Bogor Wrote: Swedia there are still a few morons who believe that Mike will make them billionaires, which is not going to happen before the day hell freezes to ice.
When I handed over the forum to Martin, it was in order for the forum to continue in the same format, to try to put an end to Mike's criminal acts, point out every time Mike told a lie, and in that way stop the cash flow as the before mentioned morons still keeps alive.
That Mike is in Canada and has fled Bogor/Indonasia because he cheated a lot of people in Jakarta and leaves the trophy wife and children behind, obviously gives him the right to BEGG for money - well no it is not Mike who BEGS, it is the so-called TEAM who BEGGES for money to Mike.

Spoiler alert - in December I will, as always, post a Merry Christmas, and everyone has been paid the very same amount of money as last Christmas – well Mike has again been paid by the few morons!!
Have a great summer ?

Thnak you garlin so it make so much sence but why they send money to mike I do not understand. och why Martin is so quiet?

RE: Why this forum? - martin_argentina - 15-05-2022

I am not in charge of the forum

RE: Why this forum? - Bogor - 16-05-2022

I once send out an e-mail (inf it was yesterday) where I made it verry clear that I dont have any respect for people who tell lies, is sneaky, cheating and deceiving.

So from now on it seems like no one can trust what is posted in this forum. What a sad development.