The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
The forum is up and running again - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The forum is up and running again (/showthread.php?tid=164)

Pages: 1 2

The forum is up and running again - Paris - 25-11-2022

I have to apologize that there has been a bit of a mess on the forum lately due to updates to both the PHP pages and the database.

So now everything works again

RE: The forum is up and running again - MezzaB - 26-11-2022

Not sure why this forum is still running there has been no activity for some 3 months now. I don't know if it costs you to keep it open or not but the question has to be asked if it is still relevant

RE: The forum is up and running again - american-e65-scammed - 28-11-2022

If you find it not relevant it is our task to make it relevant. 
The technical issue has been apparently resolved so we can retake posting.

For many members of the E65 Endowment65 program as they are so STUPID no forum is able to stop their money-sending or money-donating to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS....   

RE: The forum is up and running again - MezzaB - 29-11-2022

(28-11-2022, 06:22 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: If you find it not relevant it is our task to make it relevant. 

For many members of the E65 Endowment65 program as they are so STUPID no forum is able to stop their money-sending or money-donating to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS....   

If you want people to contribute you might want to reign in the abusive language. That is part of the reason people stopped posting in the past

RE: The forum is up and running again - Bogor - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 06:22 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(28-11-2022, 06:22 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: If you find it not relevant it is our task to make it relevant. 

If you want people to contribute you might want to reign in the abusive language. That is part of the reason people stopped posting in the past

As I recall, you and Fisher are pretty good at spreading negativity and making ridiculous posts. So sweep right in front of your own door before you start sweeping in front of other people's doors!

RE: The forum is up and running again - MezzaB - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 07:32 AM)Bogor Wrote:

As I recall, you and Fisher are pretty good at spreading negativity and making ridiculous posts. So sweep right in front of your own door before you start sweeping in front of other people's doors!
As I recall, this is about as civil a post as you have ever posted, keep it up

RE: The forum is up and running again - Bogor - 30-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 11:24 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(29-11-2022, 07:32 AM)Bogor Wrote:

As I recall, this is about as civil a post as you have ever posted, keep it up

Throw a bucket of crap and you get 2 buckets of crap back.

What I and my family have been called over the years are not little things, whores, thieves, liars, etc

As written you get what you give. 

You give negativity and receive negativity, you give bull shit, you get bull shit, you give factual debate, you get factual debate.

E65 started in 1999 and more than 20 years later no one still hasn't received a cent and yet there are still people who believe that E65 will come out, its such like that make me question people's IQ.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck - then it is usually a duck too.

I have been referring to previous scams Forums - Other Scams (mikepoulosscams.com[url=http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3][/url], but there are still people who think I'm the bandit, and then it doesn't matter that Mike's latest scam forced him to flee from Jakarta to Canada, and then, God help me, there are still people sending money - 30,000 usd, for many people its a year's salary, but Mike gets it in a few weeks because a small bread crumb is thrown, indicating that MAYBE there will be a payout soon.

I don't know if Mike is part of what is called RV where, among other things, the Indonesian Rupiah should have their exchange rate changed so that 1 Rupiah should become 1 US dollar, and the bet is that he can save face in front of all those he has defrauded over the years. I think my daughter has 1.8 million Rupiah at home (some 110 USD) if you believe that RV will make my daughter rich with 1.8 million USD in her pocket, then it makes sense if you also believe that E65 pays out :-)

RE: The forum is up and running again - GabrielaLisetth - 20-02-2023

Que genial este tema, me encanta que ya se activo

RE: The forum is up and running again - Bogor - 26-02-2023

(20-02-2023, 12:54 PM)GabrielaLisetth Wrote: Que genial este tema, me encanta que ya se activo

Por favor, escribe en inglés ya que hay muy pocas personas en este foro que hablan o escriben en español. De antemano, muchas gracias.

RE: The forum is up and running again - Counselor - 27-02-2023

(26-02-2023, 10:39 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(20-02-2023, 12:54 PM)GabrielaLisetth Wrote: Que genial este tema, me encanta que ya se activo

Por favor, escribe en inglés ya que hay muy pocas personas en este foro que hablan o escriben en español. De antemano, muchas gracias.

Thank you for telling them that.