Forums
Merry Chrismas everyone - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Merry Chrismas everyone (/showthread.php?tid=165)

Merry Chrismas everyone - Bogor - 11-12-2022

As John Lennon once wrote/sang "And then it's Christmas..." and Christmas it is again, and once again Mike Poulos' disciples are left with approximately twice as many payouts as they received last year. Ohhh and the Pro Mike E65 or whatever name his scams have, remember to send lots of dollars to the beggar, as he already has spent the 30.000 USD he got last month, and this time he pays 100 to 1 - AGAIN!!! 

At this point he has taken 110.000 USD in - more than a regular employee makes in one year by doing HONEST work. I will never understand that any can be that insane, okay I know a few in here, you know the 2.   Big Grin

Nevertheless, I wish all a very Merry Christmas and the best for 2023, and a special wish for those who are or know someone from or in Ukrania.

I think it is probably not necessary to write that in December 2023 I will again write Merry Christmas and once again you got paid nothing, but several of you have probably, once again, sent several dollars to poor Mike Poulos who sits there in cold Canada and freezes his loser ass off. Yes loses his sorry beggar ass off for the only thing he does is BEG for money like another homeless person.

Personally, the family and I will have a well-deserved holiday in the Norwegian mountains, and return to Denmark just before Christmas where the rest of the family will come and enjoy good food and lots of Christmas presents.

So until Christmas 2023, have a fantastic season  Heart

RE: Merry Chrismas everyone - Bogor - 13-12-2022

RE: Merry Chrismas everyone - american-e65-scammed - 01-01-2023

Another Christmas has elapsed, another year behind (2022) and the only concrete and specific "news" are SCAMMER MIKE POULOS receiving funds from the E65 Endowment65 members (and never the other way round...) so he can, among other things, feed SCAMMER BECKY POULOS as he mentioned in one of the last "updates" that 20K would go to SCAMMER BECKY POULOS...  Tongue

In the meanwhile SCAMMER JEFF GORDON has been silent being replaced by SCAMMER "Admin D", apparently living in a neighboor state (Washington).

Garlin has been right once more! 

RE: Merry Chrismas everyone - vsbvictim - 01-01-2023

(01-01-2023, 12:43 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Another Christmas has elapsed, another year behind (2022) and the only concrete and specific "news" are SCAMMER MIKE POULOS receiving funds from the E65 Endowment65 members (and never the other way round...) so he can, among other things, feed SCAMMER BECKY POULOS as he mentioned in one of the last "updates" that 20K would go to SCAMMER BECKY POULOS...  Tongue

In the meanwhile SCAMMER JEFF GORDON has been silent being replaced by SCAMMER "Admin D", apparently living in a neighboor state (Washington).

Garlin has been right once more! 

how do you know he lives in Washington ?

My source says he lives in another continent.

RE: Merry Chrismas everyone - Bogor - 11-01-2023

Kære VSBVICTIM

It doesn't really matter where Admin D lives. For all we know, Admin D could be Jeff Gordon :-D or Mike himself, for that matter.

One thing is clear, however, and that is that Admin D has their fingers in the cookie jar, and it should be obvious to anyone (even smelly Fish) that not a single cent will ever be returned to those who have financed Mike's luxurious life since 1999. It's a fact that Mike has been living well all these years, with fancy food, good red wine, and expensive prostitutes, and the E65 members have been paying for the party.

Until Mike dies, there will be begging letters coming all the time for Mike, because $160,000 doesn't go far when you're eating out every day, and I'm not talking about Wendy's or Burger King, but places where the rest of us go every other month or less, and where you can't find a bottle of red wine for less than $500. Mike is "only" 67 years old, so it's not unreasonable to expect him to live for another 10 years, and with a cash flow of at least $200,000 per year... then the E65 members will still have to pay Mike a minimum of $2,000,000.

Mike won't stop until he's sent to Hell. After that, we can only hope that Becky Poulos has been saving the crumbs that Mike sends her and the adoptive children.

Admin D could live in Singapore, USA, anywhere, and Admin D could definitely be Mike himself, or his partner in crime Jeff Gordon, or a new unsuspecting fool who fell for Mike's smooth words, just like I did.

As of now, the fact is that Mike Poulos is currently sitting somewhere in Canada laughing his ass off.