Forums
Admin D as in Dumbass - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Admin D as in Dumbass (/showthread.php?tid=173)

Admin D as in Dumbass - Bogor - 03-05-2023

It started with E65, since then there have been many names, and with each name change, citizens in different countries have paid lots of dollars for nothing.

Throughout the years, Mike Poulos has tried to appear as the one who has it all under control, knows everything about everything, and never, and I mean NEVER, makes mistakes.

We are talking about Mike Poulos, who has access to the absolute top of the European, American, and Asian financial markets, is in daily contact with law firms around the world, and controls gold and dollars worth billions of US dollars.

If there was just one gram of truth in all the bull shit that admin a, b, c, or D as in Dumbass, said was true, the story would have been featured in worldwide magazines, TV shows, etc. with stories like how an uneducated person who has only had one real job as a limo driver his entire life was able to build a multi-billion dollar company with only 1 employee (the now famous admin D), the one and only "E65".

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't seen Mike Poulos in any TV shows or magazines except in a local Indonesian newspaper where he was being held accountable for smuggling Canadian coins.

When I read that poor Mike Poulos had to sit in a tiny apartment for 2 years, it was solely because he (once again) cheated people in Jakarta, and they are still waiting for him, so it will be funny to follow his return to the poor family that you, dear reader, have been feeding for quite a few years now.

It will also be amusing to read when Admin Dumbass talks about his visit to the lawyer.

Anyway, here's the latest nonsense from Mike Poulos, ChatGPT, or a gullible fool like myself who believed every piece of crap that came out of Mike Poulos' mouth :-)

UPDATE SUNDAY, 30TH APRIL 2023

Dear Clients,

We would like to address the recent confusion surrounding a post by Mike two
days ago. We hope that by explaining the circumstances, you can form your own understanding of the situation.

For more than two years, Mike has been living in a small apartment, feeling extremely bored. To pass the time, he has been exploring AI-generated systems. The update on April 26th was processed through an AI, and some of you noticed that it didn't quite match Mike's usual writing style.  You were right.

Mike has been working on a small project involving an AI-generated bot, which has been making payouts. He thought it would be interesting to share this with our membership. Unfortunately, the AI-generated wording led to misunderstandings, and many people believed our system had been hacked. We want to clarify that it was Mike's post, but the wording came from the AI, causing the confusion.

Please be assured that nothing has changed regarding the payout schedule for Bullion clients, and everything remains on track. Mike will be speaking with lawyers next week, and we expect that my partner and I will be introduced to the law firm to maintain communication while Mike returns home to his family.

As for why Mike would pursue this project when he's about to receive a large sum of money, it's not about the money. Instead, it's about keeping himself engaged with something interesting. If you find the AI-generated bot intriguing, feel free to explore it, but if not, please disregard it.

For those who have requested the link since it was taken down, we have included it below. If you're not interested, please disregard it.

Thank you for your understanding

Admin D

Link to Mike's program: The link has been removed no reason for the readers to lose more money!!!

RE: Admin D as in Dumbass - american-e65-scammed - 04-05-2023

Excellent post Garlin!!!

You wrote  an outstanding description of the new COMSHARES!

Do you remember COMSHARES , the 2004 scam from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS? 

At that time SCAMMER JEFF GORDON was trying to convince us that COMSHARES was based on real trading in the stock markets  Tongue

Now SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER ADMIN D try to swindle E65 Endowment65 members by making us believe it is an AI-based investment Angry opp....

There is no AI in the new scam, it Is the usual fraud using MLM... from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

RE: Admin D as in Dumbass - Bogor - 06-05-2023

(04-05-2023, 04:58 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Excellent post Garlin!!!

You wrote  an outstanding description of the new COMSHARES!

Do you remember COMSHARES , the 2004 scam from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS? 

At that time SCAMMER JEFF GORDON was trying to convince us that COMSHARES was based on real trading in the stock markets  Tongue

Now SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER ADMIN D try to swindle E65 Endowment65 members by making us believe it is an AI-based investment Angry opp....

There is no AI in the new scam, it Is the usual fraud using MLM... from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

Dear AES,

I remember ComShares, and we must admit that Mike Poulos has a talent for internet scams. The system was ingeniously designed so that there would always be 2 days of gains and 3 days of losses, meaning that you would always have gains on Fridays that made the E65 members positive and ready to top up their virtual accounts with fresh dollars.

Mike Poulos targeted the fact that people are generally foolish and greedy, meaning that if you wanted to get 100% out of your "investment," there had to be at least $100 in your virtual account (unfortunately, I was behind the database that controlled the virtual accounts). If you only had $50 in your account, you would only receive 50% of the profit, and most people wanted the full 100%, so a lot of accounts were topped up every week.

Since fresh funds were needed to pay out the profits, it was only a matter of time before ComShares had to die, and it was fortunate that some terrorists struck in Madrid where some trains were bombed, causing a bit of a stir in the stock market. Mike Poulos closed all accounts and pocketed the money - again :-) just as he always does.

As for what he has devised regarding AI and how he can squeeze more dollars out of gullible fools, only God knows, but rest assured, if anyone can turn AI into a scam, it's Mike Poulos.

I can't help thinking about what Mike Poulos could have achieved if he had been an honest person from day one. Because you really have to look hard for a person with the same drive and ideas as Mike Poulos- unfortunately.

RE: Admin D as in Dumbass - american-e65-scammed - 08-05-2023

btci is a scam, you can see that neither a physical address nor a phone number are provided. No jurisdiction mentioned, no word about where the profits are generated from...   AI itself cannot generate profits or income (unless it is based on real trading, real stocks, etc, which is not the case at all here)