The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
An other joke :-) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: An other joke :-) (/showthread.php?tid=23)

Pages: 1 2

An other joke :-) - Paris - 12-10-2018

Hi Everyone,

Seems that Jorgen Garlin is at it again, emailing everyone about his new site screaming about me.
5 or 6 years ago when many of you got scammed using perfect money so get a foundation, who do you all think it was? Me, I say it is Garlin. Why, well, I know for a fact when he was working with me way back when, he had full access to the server and I know for a fact that he copied everythig, including your email addresses.

For all these years I have kept quite but no more.

He is and I am 100% sure that he is the scammer that stole all your money.

He has been accusing me all these years of scamming and now I say to Garlin, **PROVE YOU ARE NOT THE SCAMMER HACKER**

I know that he will scream even more now once he sees this but the more you all feed on his crap, the more you have him strength...

Stop feeding on his lies and crap..... Stop going on his damn forums.

I will stress again, anyone I find out is spreading this crap will be left in the dark very soon.

I have had more than enough of his crap.

If I was the kind of person to wish him to get hit by a bus crossing the street, I would surely wish it but I am not that person.

So Garlin, now it is time to prove that you are not the hacker. Good luck with that my old friend.

MIKE

RE: An other joke :-) - Paris - 12-10-2018

My dear old friend Mike Poulos,

This is good stuff and it took me a very long time stop laughing. I can see that you still have your humor intact, along with your unimaginable temperament.

Let's review your highly humorous text line by line.

Yes, I could be him who hacked you so hard that it still hurts! But how on earth could I steal all the money? Secure and Privat right ?

If we just ignore the fact that you used the money for wine and whores then it is not possible to move as much as 1 dollar without leaving an electronic foot print. A foot print any bank would be able to hand over to any authority in the world. All the bank need is for you to report me as a thief, stealing billions.

So YES I've stolen all the money and now I'm waiting for you or someone else, maybe Jeff Gordon, to notify police of the theft of quite a lot of money to be counted in billions of dollars.

I'm so looking forward to meeting in court !!

However, I would like to remind you that, unlike you, I can prove where the money for our cars, our house and more, is coming from, you have a little bit harder to prove where your money came from. CAME!

I can also show legitimate accounts showing who I'm insured with, which bank I use, which in turn can display my digital footprints.

You, on the other hand, get a little more than a hassle, when it comes to publishing which insurance companies have all the E65 policies, just as you will also have issues, telling from which bank I've stolen all E65 members money.

You see Mike, we (I and more E65 members) have been with the police in Jakarta, Singapore, The Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark. Similarly, we have been at the Cyber Crime Division in Jakarta and you can sleep peacefully at night, because the case is outdated - no one can punish you for your theft.

You dont even have to come up with your non saying so-called updates any more, coz we all know that money is long gone – stolen or not ?

That you have economic problems comes because you do not know anything about quite a lot and because you never want to listen - You are God and everyone else are fools.

So now that I've stolen all the money, you have nothing to pay to the few who still believe in you, so they do not have to go to Hong Kong and pay for an overpriced 100% useless foundation.

So dear friend, you just tell me when I have to meet up in Jakarta, as I suppose you can not afford to come to Copenhagen to fill in legal papers in order having me in court.

We are many who look forward to the law suit, as I suppose you have respect for your members and their money and that you report me to any authority any where you please!

I'm ready!! Are you?

RE: An other joke :-) - Leo101 - 12-10-2018

(12-10-2018, 10:50 AM)Bogor Wrote: My dear old friend Mike Poulos,

This is good stuff and it took me a very long time stop laughing. I can see that you still have your humor intact, along with your unimaginable temperament.

Let's review your highly humorous text line by line.

Yes, I could be him who hacked you so hard that it still hurts! But how on earth could I steal all the money? Secure and Privat right ?

If we just ignore the fact that you used the money for wine and whores then it is not possible to move as much as 1 dollar without leaving an electronic foot print. A foot print any bank would be able to hand over to any authority in the world. All the bank need is for you to report me as a thief, stealing billions.

So YES I've stolen all the money and now I'm waiting for you or someone else, maybe Jeff Gordon, to notify police of the theft of quite a lot of money to be counted in billions of dollars.

I'm so looking forward to meeting in court !!

However, I would like to remind you that, unlike you, I can prove where the money for our cars, our house and more, is coming from, you have a little bit harder to prove where your money came from. CAME!

I can also show legitimate accounts showing who I'm insured with, which bank I use, which in turn can display my digital footprints.

You, on the other hand, get a little more than a hassle, when it comes to publishing which insurance companies have all the E65 policies, just as you will also have issues, telling from which bank I've stolen all E65 members money.

You see Mike, we (I and more E65 members) have been with the police in Jakarta, Singapore, The Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark. Similarly, we have been at the Cyber Crime Division in Jakarta and you can sleep peacefully at night, because the case is outdated - no one can punish you for your theft.

You dont even have to come up with your non saying so-called updates any more, coz we all know that money is long gone – stolen or not ?

That you have economic problems comes because you do not know anything about quite a lot and because you never want to listen - You are God and everyone else are fools.

So now that I've stolen all the money, you have nothing to pay to the few who still believe in you, so they do not have to go to Hong Kong and pay for an overpriced 100% useless foundation.

So dear friend, you just tell me when I have to meet up in Jakarta, as I suppose you can not afford to come to Copenhagen to fill in legal papers in order having me in court.

We are many who look forward to the law suit, as I suppose you have respect for your members and their money and that you report me to any authority any where you please!

I'm ready!! Are you?

Still waiting for you to provide PROOF of the wrongdoing you're accusing Mike of. How long do we still have to wait?

RE: An other joke :-) - Paris - 13-10-2018

Leo101 how come that you for 19 years haven't asked Mike Poulos for the very same? What have you in fact received from Mike Poulos other than hot air? Send me some money and I will make you a millionaire. Send me more money and I will pay you back later in life. Mike just didn't tell you in witch life, but it's not going to be this life for sure.

Soon it will be December and once again a year has past and once again I will wish all happy holidays, and once again you still have not seen a single cent from Mike Poulos.
And as the biggest surprise - I will wish all a Merry Christmas in 2019, 2020, 2021 ....... 2060 and then most of us are dead anyway.

You want evidence. Why don't you and all the others use the legal channels and take Mike Poulos to court? Use the GDPR laws in order to find out how many places your personal data is shared and to whom? It is your right to know where your personal data is. Witch banks, insurance companies and so forth.

Mike told you some time ago that there was a team controlling E65/VSB - names Mike Poulos, names. That team fucked up Mike told you. How many names was it you got from Mike? Ahhh the very same answer he told all for 19 years. A ton of blablabla.

Yesterday I told Mike that he doesn't need to send out these completely non-saying useless so-called updates, first of all, because they don't tell you a thing, second because his scam is so old that no authorities will open a case against him. We tried that years ago in several countries, all the authorities laughed at us.

Or - report me to the police for stealing your money, hack, and scams, that is an even better way to find out who the thief is, I am sure that the Pakistani authorities also accept an international complaint so off you go to the police station. Yesterday I told Mike Poulos that I can be in Jakarta in 48 hours all he has to do is to report me to The Cyber Crime Division in Jakarta.

I will bet each and everyone whatever amount, that Mike Poulos NEVER will visit ANY authority in order to report me for stealing all yours and all other E65 members money or hack him or you or scam or whatever.

You hack me, Mike hack me and I am off to the police station! You steal from me and I am off to the police station. Scam me and yes you are right, I will off to the police station. And I will be off to the police station for that simple reason, that I can face any judge in any courtroom and provide evidence that I am not the thief who stole your money.

Mike will have to come up with bank names, insurance company names, money transactions and what not, and now you can start to use one of the two active cells you got between your ears and try to figure out why your best mate Mike Poulos DONT and NEVER go to court with me?

Have a great day.

RE: An other joke :-) - esfor - 13-10-2018

in several countries, all the authorities laughed at us

case closed people, that sums it up right there

RE: An other joke :-) - esfor - 13-10-2018

oh and i thought you were telling US to read between the lines

if they can't take you seriously who here can take you seriously?

(13-10-2018, 01:07 PM)esfor Wrote: oh and i thought you were telling US to read between the lines

if they can't take you seriously who here can take you seriously?

Not sure I get your point.  Huh

But if you refer to the visits at different police/cybercrime stations, then yes it wasn't fun to be treated like a blind stupid idiot  Sad

We also found out that I cant report Mike, as I have not lost a dime, but can only be used as a witness in a lawsuit. So it wasn't really me the authorities laughed at, but at those who filled in reports, and for no reason as the crime happened to many years ago.

If I got it wrong then you must be more specific next time.

RE: An other joke :-) - Leo101 - 13-10-2018

(13-10-2018, 06:41 AM)Bogor Wrote: Leo101 how come that you for 19 years haven't asked Mike Poulos for the very same? What have you in fact received from Mike Poulos other than hot air? Send me some money and I will make you a millionaire. Send me more money and I will pay you back later in life. Mike just didn't tell you in witch life, but it's not going to be this life for sure.

Soon it will be December and once again a year has past and once again I will wish all happy holidays, and once again you still have not seen a single cent from Mike Poulos.
And as the biggest surprise - I will wish all a Merry Christmas in 2019, 2020, 2021 ....... 2060 and then most of us are dead anyway.

You want evidence. Why don't you and all the others use the legal channels and take Mike Poulos to court? Use the GDPR laws in order to find out how many places your personal data is shared and to whom? It is your right to know where your personal data is. Witch banks, insurance companies and so forth.

Mike told you some time ago that there was a team controlling E65/VSB - names Mike Poulos, names. That team fucked up Mike told you. How many names was it you got from Mike? Ahhh the very same answer he told all for 19 years. A ton of blablabla.

Yesterday I told Mike that he doesn't need to send out these completely non-saying useless so-called updates, first of all, because they don't tell you a thing, second because his scam is so old that no authorities will open a case against him. We tried that years ago in several countries, all the authorities laughed at us.

Or - report me to the police for stealing your money, hack, and scams, that is an even better way to find out who the thief is, I am sure that the Pakistani authorities also accept an international complaint so off you go to the police station. Yesterday I told Mike Poulos that I can be in Jakarta in 48 hours all he has to do is to report me to The Cyber Crime Division in Jakarta.

I will bet each and everyone whatever amount, that Mike Poulos NEVER will visit ANY authority in order to report me for stealing all yours and all other E65 members money or hack him or you or scam or whatever.

You hack me, Mike hack me and I am off to the police station! You steal from me and I am off to the police station. Scam me and yes you are right, I will off to the police station. And I will be off to the police station for that simple reason, that I can face any judge in any courtroom and provide evidence that I am not the thief who stole your money.

Mike will have to come up with bank names, insurance company names, money transactions and what not, and now you can start to use one of the two active cells you got between your ears and try to figure out why your best mate Mike Poulos DONT and NEVER go to court with me?

Have a great day.

Pointless loooooooooong story with no substance ... as always.

Just accusing Mike of stealing our money is NO proof at all. The time lapse is also no proof at all. Handling over 100 000 members initially was certainly no easy task. Handling the thousands still left is certainly no easy task either. It was a loooooooooong project anyway. We all knew that from the beginning. And yes, with the diminished number of members it is most conceivable that there should now be lots and lots of surplus money.

So what proof do you have that Mike stole our money? The above is no proof whatsoever. It's time you start providing PROOF. Without THAT you are nothing but a troll.

So let us have PROOF.

Thanking you in advance.

RE: An other joke :-) - Meliodas - 13-10-2018

Tons of his proofs here : http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/mike_poulos_scam.htm

Open all, one by one

Leo Lummerkrog try to take in a looooot of oxygen it is healthy! I'm not accusing Mike stealing your money, I am telling you that money was spent on travels, whores, wine, a big house in Batam (houses in Jakarta was rented) a restaurant that burned, Armani clothes, suites at 5-star hotels, HMV etc. Now you know soooo much, did you know that Mike Poulos was NUMBER ONE spender at Sheraton Hotel Sukhumvit in Bangkok in 2003 and 2004. This was the time where many send in so-called fees for E65 and ComShares took in tons of dollars. I also assume that you knew that all Mike was waiting for was an international event happen, and boy oh boy he was happy when the terror bomb went off in Spain, that was his cue to shut down ComShares and take out the money.

Now handling 100.000 victims isn't that hard, and I sense that you really don't have a clue on databases and automation build in websites. My biggest and hardest job in Jakarta was to entertain Mike Poulos and follow him on his trips, and I have been on quite a few with Mike. The project wasn't loooooong, it was supposed to take 6 weeks - SIX WEEKS and pay out in May 1999.

Now dear Leopold lets twist it all around. How much is it Mike has paid out to you as up in today? How many times have you asked Mike just to see a glimpse of the policy there simply must be with your name on and related to a HUGE insurance company? Have you looked up just how many insurance companies that in fact would be able to handle such a huge deal? How many times have you received updates from Mike - REAL updates, giving you solid information? Don't you wonder why on earth you will need a foundation as you don't have money what so ever?

I am sorry Little Leo but the above is just plain and logic questions any normal thinking person should start to ask. I am NOT the one who makes the laws in this world, so it is not my idea that EU came up with the GDPR laws, so all in EU can FORCE Mike to tell who got their personal data, how come NONE have done so?

You might get away smugling money into Pakistan, but Mike wont be able to avoid to tell authorities in Hong Kong about a billion of dollar deal. Why dont you close your eyes and start to imagine just how much money 100.000 times 20.000 plus all downlines in 5 levels is? I could do it for you but you need to start thinking yourself.

Now just one thing that doesn't fit, then you should start to worry, so please start to explain to us all how come Helen's signature is placed on Mikes computer in Mikes mailbox http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/Mike_is_Helen/mike_is_helen.jpg or how come Mike don't have the person who is the so-called team in his contacts http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/proof4/proofb3.jpg could it be because there never was a team?

So since I'm not the one who have to pay out +20.000 USD to all members plus PLAs and what not, then I really don't understand why you want me to come up with proof, if I were you I would defiantly go after the money, and tell Mike to pull out his fingers and come up with SOLID updates for a starter, then a solid date for payout, instead of closing your eyes and ask me stupid questions. Coz your approach stink