Forums
The Cry Baby is back - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Cry Baby is back (/showthread.php?tid=62)

The Cry Baby is back - Paris - 22-02-2019

As happened so many times before, Mike sends out a red wine update, which causes some well-founded criticism, so Mike Poulos acts as he usually does.

He starts poking people out and hanging them out in public. He has actually been doing this many times before, among other things, he called my wife for a whore, a prostitute, in another former forum (The BKK forum). The only reason he did that was that he tried to make a hit on her, and she refused big time. 

Mikey don't like when people tell him what a small little failure he is.
As a result, Jeff Gordon writes an email to Mike Poulos explaining that Mike (again) has crossed the line - again.

At the same time, the red wine growers are relieved and Mike Poulose is sending out another blabbla, and because some have allowed themselves to point out Mike Poulos's scam, everyone must be penalized and therefore the next so-called updates will not contain blablablaballblabblabel, but only blabla.

----------------------------------

Hi All,

So many responses good and bad or indifferent so please let me reply to this a little.

First, the other day I was very frustrated by getting the emails from the members that I posted here. That was only two of many and I apologies for that.

As you can see, I also get frustrated and it has taken a toll on me too.

To make you all understand, these 8,000 people will be getting a letter same as the member that have not submitted an ID. If they reply, fine, if not, well, nothing anyone can do.

There are legal issues here that most of you have no idea about.

There are also other issues like say if the packages were sent now and then they sent the others, not much would be getting done as most of you would then be contacting the lawyers in HK, the banks, etc.... Asking all kinds of stuff and no one would have time to do anything to help anyone as most of you would be calling them......

Once the packages are out, you then have access to contact info for the people in HK.... With all the emails I get, not to mentions the emails Jeff gets, I can only imagin it will be 1000 times more for them.

These are not delays that are happening.

Had I just said that we expect everything to go out in March or April, I would of NOT HAD one email about people complaining.Instead, I was honest with you all telling you as much as possible and what did that give me, TOTAL Hardship from quite a few of you so THANK YOU FOR THAT......

I guess that since I know how human nature is, next time I will only give the bare minimum to make sure that I do not get the shit end of the stick like I have so many times and I apologies right now if I offend anyone.

I guess that for many, giving all the news I am asked to give is not worth it for anyone so best I keep it as brief as possible.

In the mean time, once packages are ready, I will update with only what is really needed to tell you, not more, not less.

To some by private messages, I may give more info as I currently do with some....

Hope you can all appreaciate my position and again, I DO APOLOGISE if I offended anyone the other day and Apologise if I offend anyone in the future.

MIKE

RE: The Cry Baby is back - Meliodas - 22-02-2019

End of april update : delayed to may and june

End june update : delayed to august september

End october update : delayed until january

2020 update : DEAD SILENCE FOR A FEW YEARS AGAIN