Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Forum Up is way too unstable
Thumbs Up 
Dear all

Unfortunately, you need to register to write in this forum.

Forumup has unfortunately proved to be extremely unstable, so therefor this option.

I do not plan to spend too much time on maintenance, so behave well.
I cant believe people are still wining about this , we lost our money years ago, do something about it or forget it and move on its not worth the effort.
What do you suggest??????????

(06-08-2018, 05:20 PM)kencharlto Wrote: I cant believe people are still wining about this , we lost our money years ago, do something about it or forget it and move on its not worth the effort.

It would appear that the number of members that are registering for mikes new telegram app seem to be growing by the day. with the small amount of chatter on this forum and the previous one I am surprised at the number of members that are joining the app. It would also appear that there are more members out there who either still believe or are growing more curious as time goes by.
(07-08-2018, 10:34 AM)CRAMER Wrote: What do you suggest??????????

(06-08-2018, 05:20 PM)kencharlto Wrote: I cant believe people are still wining about this , we lost our money years ago, do something about it or forget it and move on its not worth the effort.

It would appear that the number of members that are registering for mikes new telegram app seem to be growing by the day. with the small amount of chatter on this forum and the previous one I am surprised at the number of members that are joining the app. It would also appear that there are more members out there who either still believe or are growing more curious as time goes by.

Cramer - I believe that lots refuses to face the fact that they never will see a dime when it comes to E65, +20K or what ever name Mike have or will come up with. I guess its human nature to want to be fucked big time?