Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 2019 Update - No Good News
Thumbs Down 
Hi All

I was expecting to do this by tomorrow evening my time but I got the go ahead today so here we are.

OK, so, the packages are all ready to go out.

Any change of address to be submitted should be done here:

https://forms.bullshit

Please do so without delay. This form will be removed without notice. If you have a change of address after this form is removed, sorry but too bad.......

Before the packages go out, Hong Kong needs to make sure that there will be no issues with Customs in any country.

What this means is that they need to check with customs pretty much world wide about the packages.

There are banking documents, debit cards, foundation documents and believe me, your country of residence will want to see what is in these packages.

Yes, they will know what you are getting but we did mention that taxes etc was not out problem.

People with foundations, Individual and Family, you will be fine as long asd your funds are over seas. We did say all along that when you take funds hiome, you will be held responsible for them.

To avoid any problems or issues, the shippers will be checking with all of your countries regarding the documents you will be receiving.

This is the world we live in today and by far, it is not fun for any of us.

For anyone wondering why this is needed, well, here is the explanation:

All snail mail, courier or any other packages going to any country will pass customs in your country. There is no way around this. (Feel Free to check on this is you wish)

So, to avoid any unpleasant surprises, it was decided that Hong Kong would advise each and every country of what they are sending out, +DOCUMENT WISE+ so that once they arrive, there would be no issues.

If there are issues, we will know in advance and will be able to work with them to be able to send out all the documents.

You may say that "Hey, I have sent out documents many times and have never had a problem" I would agree with you but I would also ask you if you have ever sent pout 1,000's of packages at one time? 

Love to know the answer to that....

At any rate, we do not expect any issues but then you never know from some countries and I will not mention them.

Things have changes in the past 10 to 20 years or so and it take much longer to send a document overseas.

One example, I sent a simple document to ST. Louis in the US last week and it took 7 days via FedEx... Use to take 3 days. I also sent one to NZ the same day and ot took 6 days to get there do imagine over 14,000 packages going out.

Years ago it would of taken 3 to 4 days at most...

Now, to make thins easier, all doc going out will be sent from your home country. So what will happen here is that all docs going to the US will be sent fromt he US, all docs going to Canada, will be sent from Canada, All doces going to Australia or any other country will be sent from that country.

What this means is that any one getting snail mail, will get your docs from USPS in the US from the US, if from NZ, they will be sent from NZ, if from Sweden, then sent from Sweden etc.....

With the courier option, all form Hong Kong.

This will make it faster but sill needs to go via your home country customs and that is the issues that Hong Kong is working on.

This will take a little time and I have no idea how much time it will take but it will get done.

This is the final line of defenece people. We are here. We need to get though this final hurdle and we are there.

Now, for the Ex Fdtm members, once this is done, we will get the travel notice.

Yes, I did say over  and over March or April and even the past few days I keep on this but since the packages need to be sent at the same time that we are in HK, there is nothing that I can do about this.

Some of you will be upset or even angry and so be it.

We can not get out of stuff done without the packages safely sent out to the members here.

This is the reason I am texting the Ex Fdtn Members on this update and not on the Private channel so that everyone knows what is going on.
To Keep it short. Never have I seen so much bull shit, and I Do wonder where Mike get this information from.

1) Hong Kong must check up with the national customs. Bull shit. Then he type that the local branch will send package out. Any bank in the west operate after KYC (know your customer) and have done for years in order to avoid money laundering and finance of terrorist, so if your local bank is HSBC then no costumer will look in the LETTER the bank will post to you.

2) based on all the typos I’m pretty sure that Mike once again did fall into to the cheap bottle of red wine, and as mentioned, it’s total wrong and so easy to have verified by your own bank

Just think about it 3 telegrams in order to have the URL correct.
If it is HSBC or any other top bank, why do you worry about custom check? This is really bull shit, I agree with you 100%. Just outsource or let the bank handle distribution of debit cards, documents etc. Don't try to be smarter than the bankers. They know how to do their jobs. This is only another excuse to delay sending out the packages. That mean their actions are highly suspicious of scam.
"People with foundations, Individual and Family, you will be fine as long as your funds are over seas. We did say all along that when you take funds home, you will be held responsible for them."

How can a person not take the funds home if they want to use the money? I don't want to live in Hong Kong just so I can use the money. And I wouldn't fly to the Hong Kong bank on a regular basis and then fly back to America with a big stash of cash, just to avoid using the debit card or making an online withdrawal. I didn't wait 20 years to have the money held in a bank and then never use it. I'm not so sure  that I'll be fine as long as the funds are overseas. I think the IRS would want to know if somebody has an offshore account in another country.
(25-04-2019, 05:41 AM)Counselor Wrote: "People with foundations, Individual and Family, you will be fine as long as your funds are over seas. We did say all along that when you take funds home, you will be held responsible for them."

How can a person not take the funds home if they want to use the money? I don't want to live in Hong Kong just so I can use the money. And I wouldn't fly to the Hong Kong bank on a regular basis and then fly back to America with a big stash of cash, just to avoid using the debit card or making an online withdrawal. I didn't wait 20 years to have the money held in a bank and then never use it. I'm not so sure  that I'll be fine as long as the funds are overseas. I think the IRS would want to know if somebody has an offshore account in another country.

Relax Counselor Heart , there won't be a single dime on the debit card/foundation(s), unless you send money from your own US based bank account and tax paid money, as you won't see a dime coming from Mike Poulos.

Where would Mike get billions of dollars from? He is a former limo driver and the last real job he had was a phone card seller in Jakarta 1998. From then and until now he scammed millions of dollars from people worldwide.

Mike Poulos live a great life because many people want to try to avoid taxes and get rich fast, and just how many do you know got rich overnight (unless the won some national lotto price), investing 0 dollars and paid a 5 dollar registration fee? From there Mike tricked you to pay total overprice for a worthless debit card, then there is all the "I owe you" contracts - also worthless, so once again where should the money come from?

All got screwed and we have to live with that fact.

Best wishes.
IRS knows your offshore bank account if countries have sharing agreements with countries like HK. Like i said we need the foundation when we possess the fund. That's the time we can fly to HK to arrange a foundation to hold the fund so that we don't have a bank account in personal name. In that way, IRS cannot trace the fund in personal name. Then, you can fly to HK to withdraw certain sum that can bring Into countries that custom allows.

Getting a foundation now is totally waste of time because they are very slow and further they want to earn fee and control the fund even before they release the fund. Mike and others are the agent for selling the foundation. In fact, they have their priority to earn money as agent and neglect the  interest of members getting fund release as soon as possible. That's why it is more like a scam than real because they only want to get money from members. If the fund is real, they should get the fund release sooner so that they / Mike also can get their fund too.
(25-04-2019, 08:00 AM)borneo Wrote: IRS knows your offshore bank account if countries have sharing agreements with countries like HK. Like i said we need the foundation when we possess the fund. That's the time we can fly to HK to arrange a foundation to hold the fund so that we don't have a bank account in personal name. In that way, IRS cannot trace the fund in personal name. Then, you can fly to HK to withdraw certain sum that can bring Into countries that custom allows.

Getting a foundation now is totally waste of time because they are very slow and further they want to earn fee and control the fund even before they release the fund. Mike and others are the agent for selling the foundation. In fact, they have their priority to earn money as agent and neglect the  interest of members getting fund release as soon as possible. That's why it is more like a scam than real because they only want to get money from members. If the fund is real, they should get the fund release sooner so that they / Mike also can get their fund too.

don't forget there is no money to be placed in these foundations - not a single dime. There is no difference between the Bank Bali debit card and the HK/HSBC foundations. None what so ever. Members spend lots of money on a useless product. The only one okay thing here is that for those who can afford it, can have a nice trip to HK, and may I suggest traveling to some of the surrounding islands while you are there :-)
This was another nonsense message from Mike. The longer we wait, the more such a Risk like this. This working group is non-performers that took 20 years and still counting.

Hi All,

Just so you all can understand some of the issues relating to banking is this:

https://entropay.com/ was one of the largest debit card companies offering cards worldwide. Guess what? They are closing.

Hmmm, wonder why?

Hope that this give you a small idea of what we have been going thru.

Now, we have had and have nothing to do with them but this is just a example of issues worldwide.

MIKE
(25-04-2019, 08:24 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(25-04-2019, 08:00 AM)borneo Wrote: IRS knows your offshore bank account if countries have sharing agreements with countries like HK. Like i said we need the foundation when we possess the fund. That's the time we can fly to HK to arrange a foundation to hold the fund so that we don't have a bank account in personal name. In that way, IRS cannot trace the fund in personal name. Then, you can fly to HK to withdraw certain sum that can bring Into countries that custom allows.

don't forget there is no money to be placed in these foundations - not a single dime. There is no difference between the Bank Bali debit card and the HK/HSBC foundations. None what so ever. Members spend lots of money on a useless product. The only one okay thing here is that for those who can afford it, can have a nice trip to HK, and may I suggest traveling to some of the surrounding islands while you are there :-)

I am in HK too now!
(30-04-2019, 12:27 AM)borneo Wrote: This was another nonsense message from Mike. The longer we wait, the more such a Risk like this. This working group is non-performers that took 20 years and still counting.

Hi All,

Just so you all can understand some of the issues relating to banking is this:

https://entropay.com/ was one of the largest debit card companies offering cards worldwide. Guess what? They are closing.

Hmmm, wonder why?

Hope that this give you a small idea of what we have been going thru.

Now, we have had and have nothing to do with them but this is just a example of issues worldwide.

MIKE

When reality hits Mike Poulos - this is how it works and have been working in the west the last decade or more, and its called KYC - Know Your Customer. Where does the money come from, and where will the money go?

Panama Papers, Malta Papers, Estonia whitewash/money laundering scandal, the list is long, not to mention funding terrorism have a great focus. When this is said Mike Poulos, then why all this blabla as we both know that you are almost flat broke and have been doing scams since early 90´ties and therefore no reason for foundations not to mention your so-called updates, saying absolutely NOTHING!!

How about you for once in your life grow some balls and tell the last few people who still hope, that you paid us all and that you most likely got away with one of the biggest internet scams ever. After all its some kind of achiment itself.