Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blablablablablaaaaaa
Big Grin 
For sure Mike have had a great monday evening with at little too much red wine - again. Typos is okay but the rubish below - what can I say  Dodgy

Soon we will be in 2020 and guess what. You have not seen ANYTHING from Mike.

Please remember this. THERE IS ONLY MIKE!! NO TEAMS - NOTHING!

Have a great day - 17 days to December and then Christmas time will come over us all.

Hi All,

Been getting lots of emails and Text that it has been a month since the lst update.

I have not received anything other than once they are ready, it will go fast but to date, they are not ready.

As for banking, they are still in the works. All banking had to change... This is a huge task to do.

For members, it will be the same, no changes there. Just the bank has been changed from one to an other.

For foundation members, again, will be same.

For Ex Fdtn members, the notice will be a short one. If one can not travel, then all can be done via video and courier.

As mentioned before, all packages will be sent from your country of residence and will be done at all the same time....

From there, it will be up to you how fast you reply.

Once I have more news, I will share but this is all I have for now.

I may have more this week or in a few weeks. When I do, I will post. If I DO NOT, there these is nothing to post.

For people asking me can you give me more, I will keep to my self, please do not as I will or can not give more than I give here.

Thanks

MIKE
Sad 
Another NOTHING and "OR SO" E65 Endowment65 update... Angry

Christmas 2019 is just a little bit more than 1 month away....  it will be another Christmas without any specific news regarding the E65 Endowment65 payout... 

I recall the counterupdate Garlin emailed us during 2004 year warning us that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has nothing to hide as there is nothing to hide... Cool

Garlin is proving to have been right, unfortunately.
(18-11-2019, 08:08 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Another NOTHING and "OR SO" E65 Endowment65 update... Angry

Christmas 2019 is just a little bit more than 1 month away....  it will be another Christmas without any specific news regarding the E65 Endowment65 payout... 

I recall the counterupdate Garlin emailed us during 2004 year warning us that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has nothing to hide as there is nothing to hide... Cool

Garlin is proving to have been right, unfortunately.

Sometimes it's not fun to be right, and honestly, it would be nice if I was wrong. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
Today November 30, 2019, all members of the E65 Endowment65 woke up with a short message sent via Telegram in which SCAMMER MIKE POULOS states that there will be an E65 Endowment65 update during the coming week....   I guess it´ll be more blablablablabla and blablaaaaaa