Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Heart 
Well, let's go for it once again. It has almost become a Christmas tradition.

Since Christmas 2005, I have wished everyone a Merry Christmas and the best for everyone in the New Year in various forums, and every single year I have said that in the following Christmas (that is, Christmas 2022) I will say exactly the same as in Christmas greetings the year before (that was Christmas 2020).

We're almost done with 2021, and I have the last working day of the year on Friday, December 10, 2021, and then there's a holiday that ends at January 2sc. 2022.

Again this year, Covid-19 is teasing, and here in Denmark there are more and more restrictions, in fact, it is expected that tonight the Danish Prime Minister will come with further restrictions, including shutdowns in society.

There have also been shutdowns in Mike´s Universe, and the rumors have been many, but as you know, there is no smoke without a fire, and no one can say for sure that Mike has begged for more money, and on the contrary, there is no one who can claim that Mike has NOT begged for more money.

What everyone should know is that everyone has bills to pay, rent, electricity bill, internet and more. and Mike has not had earnings for a long time, so unless the rumor that he has cheated quite a lot of local people in Jakarta and surroundings is true, then Mike is low on cash for sure, or there is no imposter or no rumors and all may have occurred.

I do not know and I also do not really care, it is not me who will be responsible for the fraud and scams, and whether it is in front of a lot of people, courts, or in front of the gate to Heaven, it is Mike who is responsible, and I know well where he is being sent DOWN.

A very Merry Christmas to all and best wishes to all in the New Year.

PS: There will also be no payment in 2022 ;-) Heart

Messages In This Thread
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - by Paris - 08-12-2021, 11:34 AM