Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Chrismas everyone
Heart 
As John Lennon once wrote/sang "And then it's Christmas..." and Christmas it is again, and once again Mike Poulos' disciples are left with approximately twice as many payouts as they received last year. Ohhh and the Pro Mike E65 or whatever name his scams have, remember to send lots of dollars to the beggar, as he already has spent the 30.000 USD he got last month, and this time he pays 100 to 1 - AGAIN!!! 

At this point he has taken 110.000 USD in - more than a regular employee makes in one year by doing HONEST work. I will never understand that any can be that insane, okay I know a few in here, you know the 2.   Big Grin

Nevertheless, I wish all a very Merry Christmas and the best for 2023, and a special wish for those who are or know someone from or in Ukrania.

I think it is probably not necessary to write that in December 2023 I will again write Merry Christmas and once again you got paid nothing, but several of you have probably, once again, sent several dollars to poor Mike Poulos who sits there in cold Canada and freezes his loser ass off. Yes loses his sorry beggar ass off for the only thing he does is BEG for money like another homeless person.

Personally, the family and I will have a well-deserved holiday in the Norwegian mountains, and return to Denmark just before Christmas where the rest of the family will come and enjoy good food and lots of Christmas presents.

So until Christmas 2023, have a fantastic season  Heart

Messages In This Thread
Merry Chrismas everyone - by Bogor - 11-12-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Merry Chrismas everyone - by Bogor - 13-12-2022, 07:12 AM
RE: Merry Chrismas everyone - by vsbvictim - 01-01-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Merry Chrismas everyone - by Bogor - 11-01-2023, 12:21 PM