Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More of the same NOTHING
Tongue 
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

In fact you dont need to read the text below, as it says the very same as the text above

Hi All,

So, good news that is that I will not need to travel again.

However, I did not get a date as to when packages are being sent out but they are getting the packages ready.

They want to have them all ready before sending any out so that they do not miss anyone.

This is a time consuming process.

From what I am told, everything else has been prepared.

There are a lot of members to do here and a lot of documents that need to be placed into each package, checked and so on.

We have all been waiting a long time and a little while longer should not be a issue for anyone.

I know that many of you are wanting this done today, as I do but today is not the day so please give the time needed to get this done.

In the mean time, if there is anything that comes up, I will let you all know.

Thank you and a Great new Year to all of you...

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
More of the same NOTHING - by Paris - 10-01-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: More of the same NOTHING - by Meliodas - 12-01-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: More of the same NOTHING - by scandoz - 12-01-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: More of the same NOTHING - by Meliodas - 13-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: More of the same NOTHING - by Paris - 13-01-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: More of the same NOTHING - by scandoz - 13-01-2019, 02:01 PM