Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New update
So here is the convenient new excuse,that there are riots in HK and Mike is to scared to travel,and it could take months for it to settle down
The travel agents are no good and cant be sorted,Geez give me 48 hours and ill have it done with the best deal available
Travel agents would be falling over themselves to get the business and many offer best price guarantees.How hard can it be
This really is an ongoing lesson in scamming and delusion for us all
Lets just say for a minute it all was true,it would still be beyond belief how they are stalling, delaying so as to suck more and more interest payments for the funds that would have been sitting there for many years.Theyd all be rich just from this

But of course lets not kid ourselves,its just Mike and his delusional world that we are all following

Ps,there does not seem to be many members who come here to this forum.I wonder Mike who are all these people who contact you

Update

Hi All,
              I have not yet received any further updates from HK nor any further information regarding my pending trip there. The current protests are of quite some concern to HK residents, business and visitors.There is no telling when that issue will be resolved and things return to normal. In the past some riots and unrest have gone on for months!
In the meantime we will just have to hope that its over before I need to be there.

Of the many things there are to do while I am in HK I expect that one of the main tasks will be to shortlist the list of travel agents who are suitable to arrange the travel for the Exc Fdtn group.
I have mentioned previously that early enquiries within the travel sector showed that some agent were keen to load prices well above the norm so we will need to select a firm who are capable and realistic in their pricing.
It is a complex task coordinating international travel and accommodation for a group as large and diverse as this one.

Obviously I will be trying to obtain a travel date and an indicative date for the distribution of the packages. With all the changes to the contents of the packages it will be interesting to see how this part of the project now looks and how far advanced they are.
Hopefully decisions have been made about how the packages will be distributed and progress has been made towards being ready.

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
New update - by scandoz - 13-06-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: New update - by Paris - 14-06-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: New update - by Paris - 14-06-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: New update - by muzifa - 16-06-2019, 01:36 PM
RE: New update - by borneo - 27-06-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: New update - by Paris - 27-06-2019, 06:37 AM
RE: New update - by muzifa - 28-06-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: New update - by Paris - 28-06-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: New update - by muzifa - 29-06-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: New update - by punipa16 - 29-06-2019, 02:11 PM