Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit
Tongue 
Ohhhh so dangerous to travel - just oneeeeee small issue - the rest of the world doesn't see the same dangerous situation as Mike, and we all know that the great businessman Mike Poulos,  who knows more than God himself, says Hong Kong is dangerous like Tunis then its the plain truth - or something Big Grin

Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit from Mike below

Exercise normal precautions in Hong Kong. 
Read the Safety and Security section on the information page
If you decide to travel to Hong Kong: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/...isory.html

Hi Al

Due to the activities in HK, I will not be going till these riots settle down.

Since I do need to sign off on several things including the sending of packages, travel arrangements for the Ex Members, this can not be done at this time.

There are other people that also need to sign off and they will not be in HK till the riots and politics are settled.

I have been ready for the past month to get there but nothing can be doen at this time.

If there is a window where all that needs to be there to sign off on these things, we will be going on a few days notice.

From what I was told last month, I have about one week of work in HK and I am looking forward to getting this done.

In the mean time, if there is anything that pops up, I will let you all know. I look forward to sending my next update from HK...

Wish I had better news but it is what it is and I am just the messenger so please do not rip me apart.

From what I understand, Western Media and Main stream media are not showing much about what is going on so please do your own searches regarding the current situation in HK.

In the mean time, here are a few links about the current situation in HK.

Thanks

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit - by Paris - 28-06-2019, 06:57 AM