Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Update of the Year
Thumbs Down 
For once Mr. Mike says some that are 100% the truth!! I quote  "this is not really an update".  

Mike in the past all that came from you never was an update, it has been lies on lies or begging for money like another homeless beggar.

So congratulations on your first honest update, which then is not really an update, as there is, as usual, not a fucking relevant or useful information for anyone.

Mike we're writing 2020 in a little while, and you can't move $ 400 in the western world without all the authorities wanting to know exactly where the money is coming from, in other words, Mike there are NO secrets anymore, so just tell the truth. Ahhh I see you can't do just that.

I hope you will have peace with your God when that time comes because you know that I know it is all a big bluff. Unfortunately your wife and your adopted children share your last name and therefore have to live with the fact that the husband and adoptive father is/was a simple thief! What a legacy to pass on.

Anyway below another realy useless "update".

Hi All,

I have been getting emails and text about an update.

Things are moving along but other than that, I can not share anything except that I am expecting to get some sort of news in the next few weeks.

Note that just because I am expecting news, I may not be able to update or will be limited in what I can update.

As far as I know, all is going according to plan and there are no issues or problems that anyone has seen.

As always, when I have something that I can share, I will.

I know that some will not be happy because this is not really an update. It is not. It is just to let you know that I am here as is everyone else and we are working on this.

Thanks

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
The Update of the Year - by Paris - 15-10-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: The Update of the Year - by borneo - 21-10-2019, 03:42 AM
RE: The Update of the Year - by Paris - 24-10-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: The Update of the Year - by borneo - 02-11-2019, 11:15 AM
RE: The Update of the Year - by Paris - 02-11-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: The Update of the Year - by borneo - 06-11-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: The Update of the Year - by Paris - 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: The Update of the Year - by borneo - 10-11-2019, 04:35 AM