Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Heart 
Well, let's go for it once again. It has almost become a Christmas tradition.

Since Christmas 2005, I have wished everyone a Merry Christmas and the best for everyone in the New Year in various forums, and every single year I have said that in the following Christmas (that is, Christmas 2022) I will say exactly the same as in Christmas greetings the year before (that was Christmas 2020).

We're almost done with 2021, and I have the last working day of the year on Friday, December 10, 2021, and then there's a holiday that ends at January 2sc. 2022.

Again this year, Covid-19 is teasing, and here in Denmark there are more and more restrictions, in fact, it is expected that tonight the Danish Prime Minister will come with further restrictions, including shutdowns in society.

There have also been shutdowns in Mike´s Universe, and the rumors have been many, but as you know, there is no smoke without a fire, and no one can say for sure that Mike has begged for more money, and on the contrary, there is no one who can claim that Mike has NOT begged for more money.

What everyone should know is that everyone has bills to pay, rent, electricity bill, internet and more. and Mike has not had earnings for a long time, so unless the rumor that he has cheated quite a lot of local people in Jakarta and surroundings is true, then Mike is low on cash for sure, or there is no imposter or no rumors and all may have occurred.

I do not know and I also do not really care, it is not me who will be responsible for the fraud and scams, and whether it is in front of a lot of people, courts, or in front of the gate to Heaven, it is Mike who is responsible, and I know well where he is being sent DOWN.

A very Merry Christmas to all and best wishes to all in the New Year.

PS: There will also be no payment in 2022 ;-) Heart
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jorgen!
(08-12-2021, 11:34 AM)Bogor Wrote: Well, let's go for it once again. It has almost become a Christmas tradition.

Since Christmas 2005, I have wished everyone a Merry Christmas and the best for everyone in the New Year in various forums, and every single year I have said that in the following Christmas (that is, Christmas 2022) I will say exactly the same as in Christmas greetings the year before (that was Christmas 2020).

It is so sad you have to keep sending this message. I wish you and your family happy holidays, too. I'm sorry your country brought back more COVID restrictions.
(09-12-2021, 04:19 PM)Counselor Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 11:34 AM)Bogor Wrote: Well, let's go for it once again. It has almost become a Christmas tradition.

It is so sad you have to keep sending this message. I wish you and your family happy holidays, too. I'm sorry your country brought back more COVID restrictions.

Agree it is sad, but its facts. Happy holidays  Cool
for the first time in many years, Mike has not emailed or sent a Merry Christmas and/or Happy New Year message to the e65 membership...
(10-01-2022, 11:44 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: for the first time in many years, Mike has not emailed or sent a Merry Christmas and/or Happy New Year message to the e65 membership...

Just ask your best pal Saint Jeff Gordon, he knows, however its not the same as he will tell you why Mike Poulos is hiding. Could it be that Mike has run out of lies? Just a wild guess  Big Grin
(10-01-2022, 11:44 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: for the first time in many years, Mike has not emailed or sent a Merry Christmas and/or Happy New Year message to the e65 membership...

Martin The mysterious Mike on the third Telegram channel has wished all a merry Christmas and posted the following message just recently

Hi All,

Happy New Year 2022 and we are sure to have a much better 2022 year indeed.

This is a reminder that the deadline for the PLA is set on January 15th.

Afterwards, things will move onwards to payout completion.

More detailed updates soon about the payout.

MIKE

I would also point out that there are now 5 transaction of bitcoin on the site that was put up on Telegram. 
it would seam that there are a few very die hard members not prepared to let the dream die
(13-01-2022, 09:11 AM)MezzaB Wrote:

Martin The mysterious Mike on the third Telegram channel has wished all a merry Christmas and posted the following message just recently

Hi All,

Happy New Year 2022 and we are sure to have a much better 2022 year indeed.

This is a reminder that the deadline for the PLA is set on January 15th.

Afterwards, things will move onwards to payout completion.

More detailed updates soon about the payout.

MIKE

I would also point out that there are now 5 transaction of bitcoin on the site that was put up on Telegram. 
it would seam that there are a few very die hard members not prepared to let the dream die
Curious what will happen after Jan. I think that will be the End Game of E65
that text is FALSE, it was not written by Mike. 
It is rudely very far from the writing style of Mike.
It is a vulgar impersonation attempt.

There is no 3rd Telegram channel for the e65.
Dear Martin and others.

I have said it quite a few times before but would like to say it again.  Cool

There is NO ONE who can prove that it is NOT Mike Poulos who writes on Telegram!

On the other hand, there is NO ONE who can prove that it is Mike Poulos writing on Telegram.  Rolleyes

I find it a little funny that one finds it "rudely" that there is someone trying to scam E65 members, considering that Mike Poulos has scammed thousands of people worldwide for millions of dollars since 1999.

I know Mile Poulos, and I know just how rude he can behave towards everything and everyone including his own family, so the writing style is NOT proof that it is not Mike who is behind it, on the other hand, it is not proof that it IS Mike Poulos behind.

Fact is that Mike still has to pay rent, electricity, internet, food, etc., and has no income whatsoever. So how does he manage that part of life these days?

My point is that as long as no one has evidence, then no one is right or wrong.