Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the beginning of the end
Exclamation 
Considering that it is very close to a year since the little scam artist made a sound, I think this forum has played its role, as it should be more than clear that there has never been, or comes as much as only one cent paid out by Mike Poulos.

It's not so much the 100 USD the domain costs, it's more the time spent on a lot of time arguing, defending posts, and all the blabla.

The few who write do not exactly contribute, the desire to run this forum, and if I allow myself to call a bucket a bucket and a shovel a shovel, then many feel offended.

If you as an individual have just 2 reasonably functioning brain cells, then you should know that the 20,000 USD that you should have been paid out sometime in April 1999 will probably not be paid out, and all those who have sent IOY to Mike, should know it is time to realize that that money is also lost.

So unless someone wants to take over the domain and thereby this forum, then it will be closed as of April 18, 2022.

As I said, it makes no sense to continue as Mike Poulos HAS spent your money on wine and thai whores and that the activity on this forum is pretty much equal to nothing.

Give me a PM if someone wants to take over the domain.

Taking over the domain requires that you contact me and give me the data needed to hand over the domain with all the content - only the name of the owner changes.

Alternatively, this forum dies 18th of April 2022, besides me Mike will love this to happen, however, the world knows Mike Poulos - The Scammer from Bogor - Indonesia.

TUESDAY March 1st I will send notice to One.com that the domain either is handed over to another or that the domain won't be extended!
Good evening Jorgen,

sometime ago you mentioned -and more than once- that you are keeping this e65 forum because of me (and only because of me) and I have been very grateful for that as you were showing consideration towards me. Now you state your intention of shutting down the e65 forum, which implies the contrary. So it is like insulting me.  Or even worst.  I don´t want to be the toy of anyone.

This e65 forum must remain and if you find it time-consuming you should first compose shorter postings. You can convey the same idea with less words.  

When travel restrictions finish, which seems to be very close, and Denmark gave the first step, I would like to go to the barbecue you invited me during my last visit to Copenhagen. I look forward to it!
Dear Martin, you are always welcome in my house, and if the weather allows it we barbecue :-)

Basically all are welcome in my house.

When it comes to this forum, then the traffic is going down. In 24 hours 31 click, in other words no one visit this forum and since Mike have been very silent, 1 year now where the latest info may be or may not be from Mike at the Telegram. No one except 3 or 4 people post, and the fact that there never ever will be a payout, and Mike won’t end in jail - in hell yes, but jail no.

So no one will get money and the criminal won’t get punished, these are the facts.

So I spend 100 usd for nothing, and time to tell members “no money” over and over again, in return we get Jeff says blabla more bull shit blabla. Any company owner would have dropped the business long time ago.

Martin you have admin rights on this forum, so all it takes to continue is to send me, your full name and address, phone number, and then I transfer the domain to you.

So it is up to you - or an other that want to take over, not only the responsibility for the forum, but also maintain and update the database, and not to mention throwing 100 box out the window year after year.

Send me a PM and Let’s transfer the domain to you, otherwise the domain dies.
(18-02-2022, 10:29 AM)Bogor Wrote: Considering that it is very close to a year since the little scam artist made a sound, I think this forum has played its role, as it should be more than clear that there has never been, or comes as much as only one cent paid out by Mike Poulos...

I see more than a few people making comments on this forum. Just because there are silent moments doesn't mean nobody is using the forum or checking for updates. I agree you don't have to reply to every post or compose long replies. If you feel the need to correct someone, why not reuse one of your previous posts.

As far as the cost, I believe members would help you or a new administrator with paying the $100 fee. If not, then that is proof they don't care about the forum.
Garlin,

you are very wrong with your idea of taking this Endowment65 E65Forum apart. This forum must remain as it is a very useful way of preventing more people being swindled by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS! 

You are familiar with search engines so you are aware that the content of this Endowment65 E65forum will warn many folks on who are SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, SCAMMER BECKY POULOS and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON!  Please consider the many links in this forum featuring content on SCAMMER JEFF GORDON that I provided!  All of that helps prospective victims of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON to protect themselves. 

You should tear down or demolish this Endowment65 E65Forum once SCAMMER MIKE POULOS passes away or has a terminal disease. 
All of you are welcome to take over rather than tell me how important all are.

In my world all have spend too much time on something that can’t reversed. Mike stole the money and no one can do a shit about it.

Any one who wants to do business with anyone do a check up on the new partner and Mike Poulos is all over the net as a scammer, means you can’t do more than that and sadly eat the lose of money.

Answering a post take a few minutes, but you need to maintain the db and the php site (the forum), and with a new higher title at work with even higher responsibilities plus 3 hours dayli transportation between my home and the office, so the few hours left in a day I’m going to use with my wife and daughter, and it’s like 2 - 3 hours dayli and if no one understand my decision to stop using just a sec on Mike Poulos, then it’s not really my problem.

March 1st. 2022 I will tell One.com that the domain dies, alternative is some of you take over and I will transfer the domain with all its content to that person.

So stop screaming and act.
Hello Jorgen,

I can help you as a co-moderator or as a co-admin as I already did it some years ago but I am not skilled in managing databases so I am not able to assist you with that part. Besides, I am willing to contribute with some bucks so with some similar donatives of other e65 members the $100 would be covered promptly.

But never forget that you stated that you were keeping this e65forum alive because of me and that is a nice gesture from you so the sudden shutting down goes in the contrary direction.
My English must be more than awful since it seems that no one understands what I am writing.

1) No one has heard a word from Mike for almost one year - and I won't be surprised that you won't hear a word from him ever again, and Jeff Gordon is full of it, so nothing from him
either.
2) There are very few who write or read, in fact, this post has only been seen 132 times and 5 of these it is me.
3) March 1st, 2022 I terminate the domain unless there is one there wants to take over the domain, then I will help set up all.

It will not be any different as I do not bother to spend as much as 1 second more of my life thinking about Mike Poulos, he is simply not worth it.

So Martin all it takes is that you send me your name, address, phone number and email address, then the domain is yours.

One.com offers (for a fee) help with security/updates and DB maintenance.

My decision is set in stone!
Garlin,

the reason for having less E65 Endowment65 members posting comments in the forum is due to the reason I already told you in the past several times: you CENSOR all texts that do not fit 100% with your viewpoint.   Those E65 Endowment65 members are completely discouraged to post even to browse the forum...

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is reappearing soon, a bird told me...  you are very right in stating that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS are running out of money for their daily expenses...  

Please show us that your understanding is not a stone

I can also add up payments of 10, 15 or 20 U$ in order to cover the annual maintenance fee

A VERY EASY way for you to manage the forum is to update it ONCE PER WEEK so you devote your time to your job and family. No need to do it daily.  Additionally, you can restrict the entrance of new users for a period of 4 months or so.
(21-02-2022, 01:59 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Garlin,

the reason for having less E65 Endowment65 members posting comments in the forum is due to the reason I already told you in the past several times: you CENSOR all texts that do not fit 100% with your viewpoint.   Those E65 Endowment65 members are completely discouraged to post even to browse the forum...

SO NOT TRUE. THE FEW TIMES THERE HAS BEEN DELETED/EDTED POSTS, IS WHEN THEY WHERE DIRECT UNTRUE OR ATTACKING ME DIRECTLY. ALSO IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH THEN THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR ANYONE!

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is reappearing soon, a bird told me...  you are very right in stating that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS are running out of money for their daily expenses...

SERIOUSLY I COULD NOT CARE LESS 

Please show us that your understanding is not a stone

I can also add up payments of 10, 15 or 20 U$ in order to cover the annual maintenance fee

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FEE TO ONE.COM - ITS ALL ABOUT IT IS SO WASTE OF TIME AND I STAY HERE UNTIL NEXT UPDATE WINDOW, AND THEN IM OUT. TOO FEW POSTS, TOO FEW READERS AND MIKE HAS BEEN OUT FOR ONE YEAR. IF ANY WISH TO BELIEVE THAT JUST ONE SINGLE WORD COMING FROM MIKE, BECKY OR JEFFY, THEN BE MY GUEST . ONE YEAR IN SILENCE SHOULD SEND A VERY VERY CLEAR PICTURE THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

GOOGLE MIKE POULOS AND YOU GET A TON OF HITS, SO ONLY  A COMPLET IDIOT WOULD THROW MONEY AFTER HIM, AND MY TIME IS MORE WORTH THEN SERVING MORRONS  Big Grin

A VERY EASY way for you to manage the forum is to update it ONCE PER WEEK so you devote your time to your job and family. No need to do it daily.  Additionally, you can restrict the entrance of new users for a period of 4 months or so.

FIRST OF ALL IF ALL IS SO DAMM EASY, THEN DO IT, WHEN THAT SAID ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY AND ITS NOT ABOUT THE FORUM ITSELF, IT IS I DONT WANT TO WASTE MORE TIME ON MIKE PERIOD!!!

I GOT A NEW JOB POSITION AND HAVE QUIET A LOT OF PEOPLE UNDER ME, I HAVE A NICE FAMILY, AND WANT A NICE PEACEFULL LIFE FILL WITH GOOD TIMES AND SUNSHINE.

MANY HAVE NOW TOLD ME HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO RUN THE FORUM, BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE HAVE SAID "OKAY TRANSFER THE DOMAIN TO ME AND THANKS FOR ALL THE YEARS" NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

ONCE AGAIN, ONE.COM WILL RECIEVE THE TERMINATION NOTE FOR THE DOMAIN MARCH 1ST 2022, FAIR OR NOT, STONE OR NOT. GET A LIFE AND DROP THE LITLE CANADIAN SHIT IN BOGOR.