• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E65 records update email
Just received the following email.

Date: Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 6:14 AM
Subject: Feb 20, 2022 Update

To All E65 Members

Hi XXXXXXX,

It’s time to reconnect and update your records so that when ready, we
can send out specific instructions to conclude this deal.

Please go to the Google update page (Link Below) and enter in your
original E65 ID # along with some verification and current data so we
can check against our records that you are an E65 member. We expect
infiltrators and can deal with this.

Before you venture to the forms can we be clear on some critical
information we need from you. The type of Membership is very important
for our records.

A regular member is one who never purchased a Foundation.

An Individual and Family member purchased the basic foundation.

An Exclusive Member paid for an upgrade to achieve further benefits.

A Nominated Member was introduced by an Exclusive Member.

As you can image, we will have a lot of inactive emails on file, so you
can help by forwarding this email to other members that you know were
involved with E65. It is not for general publication nor is it to appear
on forums. Please.

Here is the Link to Google forms for updating your records.:

https://forms.gle

Further instructions will follow.

Thank you

Mike & the E65 Admin Team

==========================================

Please DO NOT reply to this email as it is not 
monitored and you will not receive a reply.

==========================================

MIke E65 Info
Jl. Fatmawati No.72, RT.2/RW.7,, Gandaria Utara, Kby. Baru, Jakarta Selatan, 12140
Server is placed in Bangladesh so this is not Mike
I have just received an email message from Jeff confirming it is from Mike, it is an e65 update for real.
(22-02-2022, 12:15 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: I have just received an email message from Jeff confirming it is from Mike, it is an e65 update for real.

Mike just posted a video on that site stating it was a genuine E65 site.
Very quite on the forum since that wanker Jorgan, Bogor or what ever name he chose to go under has gone. There doesn't seam to be a lot of activity given how much has been going on with the Telegram channels.
(17-03-2022, 08:44 AM)MezzaB Wrote: Very quite on the forum since that wanker Jorgan, Bogor or what ever name he chose to go under has gone. There doesn't seam to be a lot of activity given how much has been going on with the Telegram channels.

I think some members are playing it safe here. The new Telegram sounds very hopeful, and nobody wants to mess things up, in case payouts come to pass.
Is the only way to see the telegram groups through that Form.I am very reluctant to give any info to an anonymous form,we know there have been any number of scammers lurking here and elsewhere
Not that I am hopefulll there will be any payout,just curious to see what Mike has to say and how this saga ends
Why hasnt Mike notified members of his new group?
(18-03-2022, 07:49 AM)scandoz Wrote: Is the only way to see the telegram groups through that Form.I am very reluctant to give any info to an anonymous form,we know there have been any number of scammers lurking here and elsewhere
Not that I am hopefulll there will be any payout,just curious to see what Mike has to say and how this saga ends

Mike has sent out emails to members that were still registered in the program.
There are in fact 3 channels that Mike says are his and this has been confirmed by a video by him on the channels
If you have not received an email from Mike I would suggest you contact your upline and see if they can assist you in getting on the channel.
(18-03-2022, 07:09 PM)Only receive the Google form email in Feb. and no other  Counselor Wrote:
(18-03-2022, 07:49 AM)scandoz Wrote: Is the only way to see the telegram groups through that Form.I am very reluctant to give any info to an anonymous form,we know there have been any number of scammers lurking here and elsewhere

The only information asked for is your name, email address, and E65 membership number. For me, that was a combination of my phone number and the last two years of my birth date. 

On a March 9 update, he said they will not be sending out any more invites. So the link on the first posting here will get you through. They will then send you an email on how to get to the telegram. The information there is quite detailed. 

I was afraid to click on the link, too, but now I'm glad I did.
Its sounds a bit concerning you stating your glad you did,That to me says you are possibly one of the scammers,as there is nothing to be glad about at all in this saga