Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the beginning of the end
Absolutely agree this forum should be dumped. One thing Jorgen has made clear over the many years is that no one gets paid. So why flog this dead horse any longer. If it were not for Jorgen many may still believe that Mikey boy will make them rich. It is clear, without any doubt that there is nothing in E65. Lucifer himself will welcome Mike to Hades -  no doubt Mike will pay for his thievery, nothing is free in life - that may be the only consolation left for all the duped members.   

It is largely due to Jorgen's efforts that we know for certain what a lying buffoon Mike is. In fact he may already be dead just like E65 but who is to know. Thanks to Jorgen for telling us the truth, for having the incredible patience to analyse and debunk all the crappy updates from Mike. He has been on to Mike for many years and Mike did not like it one bit. Agree with Jorgen close this miserable forum and move on.
my response in GREEN

the reason for having less E65 Endowment65 members posting comments in the forum is due to the reason I already told you in the past several times: you CENSOR all texts that do not fit 100% with your viewpoint.   Those E65 Endowment65 members are completely discouraged to post even to browse the forum...

SO NOT TRUE. THE FEW TIMES THERE HAS BEEN DELETED/EDTED POSTS, IS WHEN THEY WHERE DIRECT UNTRUE OR ATTACKING ME DIRECTLY. ALSO IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH THEN THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR ANYONE!

I am aware of several forum users who state were banned from the forum by you. Several others had their comments deleted when they did not agree 100% with your viewpoint about SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is reappearing soon, a bird told me...  you are very right in stating that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS are running out of money for their daily expenses...

SERIOUSLY I COULD NOT CARE LESS 

but E65 Endowment65 members DO care!!

Please show us that your understanding is not a stone

I can also add up payments of 10, 15 or 20 U$ in order to cover the annual maintenance fee

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FEE TO ONE.COM - ITS ALL ABOUT IT IS SO WASTE OF TIME AND I STAY HERE UNTIL NEXT UPDATE WINDOW, AND THEN IM OUT. TOO FEW POSTS, TOO FEW READERS AND MIKE HAS BEEN OUT FOR ONE YEAR. IF ANY WISH TO BELIEVE THAT JUST ONE SINGLE WORD COMING FROM MIKE, BECKY OR JEFFY, THEN BE MY GUEST . ONE YEAR IN SILENCE SHOULD SEND A VERY VERY CLEAR PICTURE THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

No doubt they are all scammers but a very important goal of the forum is to prevent new people being scammed by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

GOOGLE MIKE POULOS AND YOU GET A TON OF HITS, SO ONLY  A COMPLET IDIOT WOULD THROW MONEY AFTER HIM, AND MY TIME IS MORE WORTH THEN SERVING MORRONS  Big Grin

the only website with the words "SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, SCAMMER BECKY POULOS, SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, SCAMMER HANSEL KAO" is this forum so if you destroy it those phrases will dissappear from the web 

A VERY EASY way for you to manage the forum is to update it ONCE PER WEEK so you devote your time to your job and family. No need to do it daily.  Additionally, you can restrict the entrance of new users for a period of 4 months or so.

FIRST OF ALL IF ALL IS SO DAMM EASY, THEN DO IT, WHEN THAT SAID ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY AND ITS NOT ABOUT THE FORUM ITSELF, IT IS I DONT WANT TO WASTE MORE TIME ON MIKE PERIOD!!!

I am NOT an IT expert as you are, sorry I cannot do it.  With big effort and assistance of my son I can post.

MANY HAVE NOW TOLD ME HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO RUN THE FORUM, BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE HAVE SAID "OKAY TRANSFER THE DOMAIN TO ME AND THANKS FOR ALL THE YEARS" NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

I very am grateful to you for all these years you are running this E65 Endowment65 forum!  And welcome you to continue doing until at least you find someone in replacement

(21-02-2022, 07:12 PM)Mike\s Nemesis Wrote: Absolutely agree this forum should be dumped. One thing Jorgen has made clear over the many years is that no one gets paid. So why flog this dead horse any longer. If it were not for Jorgen many may still believe that Mikey boy will make them rich. It is clear, without any doubt that there is nothing in E65. Lucifer himself will welcome Mike to Hades -  no doubt Mike will pay for his thievery, nothing is free in life - that may be the only consolation left for all the duped members.   

It is largely due to Jorgen's efforts that we know for certain what a lying buffoon Mike is. In fact he may already be dead just like E65 but who is to know. Thanks to Jorgen for telling us the truth, for having the incredible patience to analyse and debunk all the crappy updates from Mike. He has been on to Mike for many years and Mike did not like it one bit. Agree with Jorgen close this miserable forum and move on.

Nemesis, why is it not clear for you the usefulness and functionality of this E65 Endowment65forum in order to PREVENT new people of being scammed by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS????
LISTEN UP EVERYONE !!

Here's the latest from Mike via email !! And if anyone believes this is from Mike or that Mike still has our interests at heart then think again.

MIke E65 Info 

cs@e-65.info
Sun 2/20/2022 10:43 PM

To All E65 Members

It’s time to reconnect and update your records so that when ready, we
can send out specific instructions to conclude this deal.

Please go to the Google update page (Link Below) and enter in your
original E65 ID # along with some verification and current data so we
can check against our records that you are an E65 member. We expect
infiltrators and can deal with this.

Before you venture to the forms can we be clear on some critical
information we need from you. The type of Membership is very important
for our records.

A regular member is one who never purchased a Foundation.

An Individual and Family member purchased the basic foundation.

An Exclusive Member paid for an upgrade to achieve further benefits.

A Nominated Member was introduced by an Exclusive Member.

As you can image, we will have a lot of inactive emails on file, so you
can help by forwarding this email to other members that you know were
involved with E65. It is not for general publication nor is it to appear
on forums. Please.

Here is the Link to Google forms for updating your records.:

https://forms.gle/MYN946zx1hwHdm9y8

Further instructions will follow.

Thank you

Mike & the E65 Admin Team

==========================================

Please DO NOT reply to this email as it is not 
monitored and you will not receive a reply.

==========================================

MIke E65 Info
Jl. Fatmawati No.72, RT.2/RW.7,, Gandaria Utara, Kby. BaruJakarta Selatan12140

Unsubscribe
As stated in an earlier post, it is NOT Mike as the person behind is placed in Bangladesh.
as I stated in the other thread, Jeff confirmed that this e65 update comes from Mike.

Jeff also confirmed there is a Telegram channel being created with a video by Mike so there will be no doubt it is authored by him.
Rainbow 
(22-02-2022, 12:25 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: as I stated in the other thread, Jeff confirmed that this e65 update comes from Mike.

Jeff also confirmed there is a Telegram channel being created with a video by Mike so there will be no doubt it is authored by him.

I seriously doubt that as the TRACERT ends in Bangladesh, means that the writer is placed in Bangladesh.

See the picture by clicking on the link - https://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/images/tracert.jpg (shows clearly you end in Bangladesh)

Further more the address at the end of the e-mail is a producing shop with housing above

See the picture by clicking on the link - https://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/images..._g_map.jpg (does not look like an office, in fact it’s a shop selling madrases and the owner of the shop and house is mrs. Christina Lokananta, and phone number is +62 217220156

https://bintangrejeki.business.site/

Why on earth set up an address, to an other man’s shop? But Jeffry is a saint who knows all, ehhh knows shit ?

Remember Jeffy just tell what Mike had told him to tell, and based on facts (pictures) it does not look like some that can be trusted, nor its Mike.
it has to be noticed that a new category of e65 membership appears in the update:  Nominated member
I wonder why not a single soul comment on the fake address mentioned in the email? I have spoken with the directing manager at the company working/living at that building and she has never heard about a person called Mike Poulos nor something called E65, and she will actually contact the authorities in Jakarta regards this misuse of her address.

Even it should be MIke, with a different signature, written with no errors and definitely not the "normal" Mike writing, and because Jeff says okay then it's okay. Jeff is full of it at the same level as Mike, and the turkey doesn't have the balls to meet in person which I offered last year. It will take me less than 5 min to show the world that Jeff is a game piece, Mikes little pet.

Last month when I wrote that Mike can have other people write his bull shit, then I was the morron - now it's okay that the e-mail comes from a server in Bangladesh, its okay the address is fake and it's okay that the writing and signature are different? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

It is precisely why this fora should close, no one notice facts but wants to stay in an "IhopeMikemamemerichoneday" bobble.
Jorgen, it seems you tend to believe everyone lives in Europe   Shy  but South America is 4 or 5 hours less so I am in the beginning of the working day and... yes I have comments regarding the Jakarta address appearing at the bottom of the e65 update.  As I was in Jakarta quite a few times as well...

I also searched it in Google maps, Bing maps, Mapquest, StreetView and saw it is not apparently related to Mike unless he is hiring an office there so emailed Jeff yesterday. Will post his response when I receive it.

Members reading the forum notice facts but you are expectig those reactions very fast.

According to a Telegram post dated December 20,  2020, Mike's email was supposed to be sent out as "address@e65.capital."