Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE'S new update June 2022
I have a leaked draft of MIKE's next June 2022 update :

- No email from lawfirm, because :
- All funds are frozen by the U.S.A. government and an investigation will start. No idea how long it takes
- MIKE will have to stay in Canada, no idea how long
- All gold seized
- MIKE is doing another GoFundMe, link below
What a BS!!!
You're sick, my friend!
(07-06-2022, 10:34 AM)fisher Wrote: What a BS!!!
You're sick, my friend!

He is sick you claim, and you have a doctorate degree in??

Even funnier when I or others point fingers at your wet dreams regards Mike gonna make you sooo rich, then you are the poor victim!

Facts have so far shown that VSBVIctim is far more right compared to the few who suck up coming out of Jeff and Mike´s mouths and believe they will become at least millionaires.

Once again I assume that you are amazed
You're both sick!!
You're sick, my friend!

This update is coming next week (it is all planned) or even earlier
You're sick, my friend!

Looks like Fisher is only in the "E65 Registered members" channel as he does not know there are signs already in MIKE's last month update, he is already using the Russian Ukraine war as an excuse of delay.
You already stated things like that long ago and... Mike and E65 is still alive!
(08-06-2022, 01:47 AM)fisher Wrote: You already stated things like that long ago and... Mike and E65 is still alive!

His next update will be the last straw that breaks everyone's back as he announces all funds are FROZEN

Coming next week
Dream on!
What a BS!!!
(08-06-2022, 01:47 AM)fisher Wrote: You already stated things like that long ago and... Mike and E65 is still alive!

Hmm let's see, you state Mike is alive - true, he is alive, he is in Toronto, he just begged for more money, he just received more money (in the area of 10k USD). He sends out (bull shit) updates and from time to time videos, and that is what normal people call SOLID proof, that Mike is alive and kicking. We agree on this one, so far so good.

Mike´scompany in Jakarta was called Imbicom and was owned by Mike´s first wife Lita, who again held Mike´s permit. This is also SOLID proof!

Now let's go to E65, first of all, there are no companies in this world with the name E65 ltd, E65 ApS, A/S, CO etc. This is also SOLID proof.

Now show us JUST ONE SMALL proof that E65 is alive, or that there is JUST ONE MORE MEMBER in the so-called team besides Mike?

This is a very small thing to ask since you state that E65 is alive, because if there is an E65, then there are billions of dollars to be shared, and the coooool businessman Mike Poulos is that one person who controls the E65 company (that cant be found in any database ww) and who just begged for money - FUCKING BEGGED for money!!

We are talking so big amounts of money that Bill Gates and look-alikes are small potatoes compared to the coool businessman Mike Poulos, and when was the last time you heard that Bill Gates was BEGGING for money?

Fisher if you are normal and well, then I am very satisfied to be sick, but opposite you, then I can add 2 + 2 and get 4, where you see 2 + 2 = billions of dollars.

You have chosen to live in denial and I think with all my heart that it is a pity for you that you deny very simple and easy-to-understand facts.

Yes I know I am sick and you are amazed!