Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE'S new update June 2022
(08-06-2022, 01:37 AM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 10:34 AM)fisher Wrote: What a BS!!!
You're sick, my friend!

Looks like Fisher is only in the "E65 Registered members" channel as he does not know there are signs already in MIKE's last month update, he is already using the Russian Ukraine war as an excuse of delay.

All economic instruments in the financial world affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine are ONLY Russian banks and Russian banks ONLY, the rest of the world's financial institutions function as they always have, the only difference from 1999 when E65 started (and should have ended in April 1999) is that it is close to impossible to launder money, and therefore there is no reason for false beard and blue glasses, and Mike does not have to keep anything secret, other than that everything was and is a scam.
Bogor, I respect you admitting that you're sick.
(08-06-2022, 12:53 PM)fisher Wrote: Bogor, I respect you admitting that you're sick.

I'm sick of you!! And if you don't understand that, then this might be easier for you to understand you make me sick.

A single very simple and small task was requested and it was for you to come up with a single example of a lie said by me, and even that you couldn't do, on the other hand, it makes good sense why Mike has had so easy at butt fucking you, and if the few E65 fools with the wet dream, that are left, have the same really minimal IQ level as you, it starts to make sense. I feel indescribable pity for you and I think you should praise your God that it doesn't hurt to be so eminently stupid.

I am still waiting for the proof of lies, proof of E65 exists, that the team consists of others than Mike, then I promise you that I will do what you want me to do, even pay the money you lost on Mike's scam(s).

And yes I know - you're still amazed.

PS I do know you cant come up with any proof :-D
Now - after admitting for the 2nd time that you are sick - I respect you even more!
(08-06-2022, 06:06 PM)fisher Wrote: Now - after admitting for the 2nd time that you are sick - I respect you even more!

Cool - so now after all your bull shit, can we see your proof regards all my lies and that E65 is for real?
It's already proved that you're a liar.
(08-06-2022, 08:21 PM)fisher Wrote: It's already proved that you're a liar.

Then it should be a simple matter for you to present the proof of my lie. So far, only bull shit has come from your side, and let me give you examples of others who also share only bull shit, Mike, Jeff, Martin, just to name a few.

I am specific in all my posts and explain everything down to the smallest details and I can because I was there, I saw what happened and I heard what was said.

You only come up with ridiculously short sentences like "you are sick" is it because you have difficulty spelling, or are you just really a ridiculous person with an IQ of a 3 year old.
(08-06-2022, 08:31 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 01:47 AM)fisher Wrote: You already stated things like that long ago and... Mike and E65 is still alive!

Hmm let's see, you state Mike is alive - true, he is alive, he is in Toronto, he just begged for more money, he just received more money (in the area of 10k USD). He sends out (bull shit) updates and from time to time videos, and that is what normal people call SOLID proof, that Mike is alive and kicking. We agree on this one, so far so good.

Mike´scompany in Jakarta was called Imbicom and was owned by Mike´s first wife Lita, who again held Mike´s permit. This is also SOLID proof!

Now let's go to E65, first of all, there are no companies in this world with the name E65 ltd, E65 ApS, A/S, CO etc. This is also SOLID proof.

Now show us JUST ONE SMALL proof that E65 is alive, or that there is JUST ONE MORE MEMBER in the so-called team besides Mike?

This is a very small thing to ask since you state that E65 is alive, because if there is an E65, then there are billions of dollars to be shared, and the coooool businessman Mike Poulos is that one person who controls the E65 company (that cant be found in any database ww) and who just begged for money - FUCKING BEGGED for money!!

We are talking so big amounts of money that Bill Gates and look-alikes are small potatoes compared to the coool businessman Mike Poulos, and when was the last time you heard that Bill Gates was BEGGING for money?

Fisher if you are normal and well, then I am very satisfied to be sick, but opposite you, then I can add 2 + 2 and get 4, where you see 2 + 2 = billions of dollars.

You have chosen to live in denial and I think with all my heart that it is a pity for you that you deny very simple and easy-to-understand facts.

Yes I know I am sick and you are amazed!

You are one seriously sick fuck
I bet you sit at you screen and jack off every time some one disagrees with you
Get a life dick head
(09-06-2022, 07:39 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 08:31 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 01:47 AM)fisher Wrote: You already stated things like that long ago and... Mike and E65 is still alive!

Hmm let's see, you state Mike is alive - true, he is alive, he is in Toronto, he just begged for more money, he just received more money (in the area of 10k USD). He sends out (bull shit) updates and from time to time videos, and that is what normal people call SOLID proof, that Mike is alive and kicking. We agree on this one, so far so good.

Mike´scompany in Jakarta was called Imbicom and was owned by Mike´s first wife Lita, who again held Mike´s permit. This is also SOLID proof!

Now let's go to E65, first of all, there are no companies in this world with the name E65 ltd, E65 ApS, A/S, CO etc. This is also SOLID proof.

Now show us JUST ONE SMALL proof that E65 is alive, or that there is JUST ONE MORE MEMBER in the so-called team besides Mike?

This is a very small thing to ask since you state that E65 is alive, because if there is an E65, then there are billions of dollars to be shared, and the coooool businessman Mike Poulos is that one person who controls the E65 company (that cant be found in any database ww) and who just begged for money - FUCKING BEGGED for money!!

We are talking so big amounts of money that Bill Gates and look-alikes are small potatoes compared to the coool businessman Mike Poulos, and when was the last time you heard that Bill Gates was BEGGING for money?

Fisher if you are normal and well, then I am very satisfied to be sick, but opposite you, then I can add 2 + 2 and get 4, where you see 2 + 2 = billions of dollars.

You have chosen to live in denial and I think with all my heart that it is a pity for you that you deny very simple and easy-to-understand facts.

Yes I know I am sick and you are amazed!

You are one seriously sick fuck
I bet you sit at you screen and jack off every time some one disagrees with you
Get a life dick head

Your "words" say more about you than about me. That said, there is a difference between disagreeing and then denying simple facts.

The fact is that E65 should have been completed in April 1999, 6 weeks after the members themselves chose to register. I do not know if it has dawned on you but it is soon 23 YEARS ago!

Another fact is that for the last 18 years I have said the same thing over and over again and you still have not seen as much as a dime.

I would like to bet that in 22 years (if you live that long) from now, you still have not got a dime - that is, a simple bet. Or we can bet $ 10 a year, so you send me $ 10 every December 31st, and the day Mike sends you at least the $ 20,000 he put in view in 1999, I'll pay you $ 5,000.

It's a really good deal for you, which you should accept asap, because you and Fisher know that E65 is alive and will make me enormously rich.

No matter how you turn it around, I'm the one who has and has been right, and I will first be the one who is wrong on the day Mike pays you (and everyone else) $ 20,000 for participating in E65 - and it's fact whether I jerk of 10 times a day, whether I'm a dickhead or whatever charming wording you want to use.

The fact is, you sent money to Mike and you got NOTHING in return, and you will never get anything in return other than enjoying this forum.

In closing, I prefer to be a dickhead rather than a low brainer that can't figure out that he got butt fucked big time by Mike ;-) and maybe you just love to be butt fucked and that is the reason why you deny facts, I don't know and I give a shit :-)
Another confirmation that Jorgen is sick...
And a liar and thief...