Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE'S new update June 2022
(05-07-2022, 08:18 PM)fisher Wrote: Hello punipa16 and MezzaB,
thanks for your kind words!

Just forget this short-fuck Jorgen.
He's a thief and a liar and... he's bald Smile

Nothing else to say about him.

And vsbvictim simply CANNOT provide this infamous update.
IF it exists...

I think you misunderstood the point of the post. Anyone who comes here should be well aware of the stuff going on here because this website's the only one that updates. Maybe something about how no publicity is bad publicity.

Let's spell this out. The only people who come here are the ones questioning if there's anything else to this program to begin with. Everyone here started as a believer of mike. Meaning according to Jorgen, everyone is a, and forgive my language, a retarded "blonde" who simply only believes in getting rich. Otherwise, you don't know it exists, hence why the forum is dead and responses of the topic go back above 15 years.

The website connected to this has information that to any person who's ever come across it, looks absolutely trivial. Most of it is extremely old virtue-signalling, because if you really cared, you'd have acted on it. If it was that much of a big deal, the claim would've been made already. You don't sit for 23 years crying over how you didn't get to arrest somebody because of proof that wasn't valid because of things that're very clearly being hidden behind the curtain. People have the emails and updates, and people should be well aware Jorgen is a thief, because his actions prove it more than any amount of the same copy-pasted swamp that I'm pretty sure is just saved from a document that could just as well be as valid as twitter copypasta (something that's pasted over and over again)

Oh I'm sure he can cry for days and weeks about how we're all wrong and he's so right on this forum that should've been dead long ago since the actions of its founder speaks more for a blog (there's blogspot, wordpress, tumblr and a bunch of others I could think of, all on the modern internet that have reach) than a forum, which is a place for discussion.

People have the right to act to their own beliefs, a foreign concept to Jorgen here, and the concept of even the old internet, ironically, of a wild web.
Anyone who comes here and talks knows deep down that there's something up about this. You don't need "250" (sorry, I wasn't aware the amount of times actually mattered to something that didn't even require an accurate number, sorry about that mate C: ) times to tell you that when the singular search engine inquiry can speak more for someone's head than a story that with a little more research could be proven wrong easily.

The posts are more for the lurkers, if there even are any. Because there's plenty of them, besides the spambots that frequent. As a warning. Because you don't need to engage with someone who really should've just left this alone if there wasn't anything new to say. It was almost relieving, actually, when the site was shut down for a month. Made him actually seem sane for a second.

It's funny, because to post here, to even search this, you need an internet connection, and a device to have an internet connection. There are plenty of people who come here who aren't deranged about money, in fact they're probably the majority here, with a few exceptions, if I were to take a guess. If anyone believes for a second the only people questioning this are deluded you're out of your mind.

he's a bit old, considering the formatting of that reply is a hot mess (funny how proper forum etiquette completely goes out the window once you get the idea that name-calling is your first call of action and not something reserved), so that's how it'll be, at this point, bogor (there's so many ways you could twist his name really, it's amazing) is little more than a spambot. He can object, of course but doing so would be tiresome for everybody.

luckily, one can just lookup some proboards for a better day. If you are here, a lurker,  seriously, there's private messages and there's other places. Look there. Jorgen's a lost cause.
Dear punipa16
Finally, a post I can relate to (and I'm not surprised that some elements did not understand your previous post) and I will allow myself to respond in the same respectful tone as you post yourself.

First a little information, I am Jorgen aka Bogor, and yes I am bald, shave my head 3 times a week so you can not see the gray hair ;-). I'm also the one who started by telling (December 2004) that no one should probably not expect to see as much as a cent from Mike (and no I do not have a document I copy from, I just tell what I have experienced, seen and heard), first in the BKK forum, then in a free forum, and over a number of years a forum I paid for, and which is now in Martin's hands (although he will not admit it).

Remember back in 2014 when Mike started a message with "Hi all this is Mike..." and "PAYOUT STARTING..." send more money and "best regards Helen..."

A classic example that there is and never was a team, and the payment have not happened yet.

I left Mike in October 2004 and the below link takes you to 2014, but I am the liar and the thief ;-)

https://ynnyang.wordpress.com/

You can accuse me of many things, but stealing and lying is not what characterizes me.

Personally, I do not care if you or others send more money to Mike, because if you do, then there is something completely wrong with you and that is your problem. My job is to best inform you in such a way and on an informed basis, so you can make a rational decision about how smart it is to send money to Mike.

As I said since day 1 I have been trying to warn people that Mike is a scam artist, one of the world's best scam artists, and there are still people out in the world who are losing money on his scams.

When I say I worked for Mike, it's because I worked for Mike. Configured the first databases, and together with Mr. W (head programmer), we built web pages that made it possible for you to register and thereby send you useless bank cards etc.

As a "thank you" for my honest portrayal, I'm a so-called thief, sorry mate, but I can not see where the theft is committed? When you then add the fact that Martin and I TOGETHER were on both the police and cyber crime division in Jakarta to report Mike, I mean people with completely normal IQ can figure out that I probably have not stolen anything from anyone by entering a police station.

When I say that Jeff Gordon was and still is a part of Mike´s IT helpers, then Jeff is a God and I am the liar.

Throughout the years, I have asked over and over again how many of the readers (especially those who call me all sorts of negative names) have actually called their bank and asked into E65 and the options Mike has scratched up in his many hot air messages. I have also asked about how many has actually called their insurance company, lawyer, or other authority. The cybercrime division in Jakarta was flat out laughing when Martin and I wanted to report Mike, with questions like how on earth we could fall for such a scam. All you need to do is to contact Martin to get this part verified.

I have been threatened on my life, people would come after me with knives, my wife is a slut and should have given blow jobs to all HOGs in Jakarta, but of course, you focus ONLY on when I call others fuck faces, because who cares about who started using ugly language. I give what I get.

Your last post is sober and respectful and therefore you also get a sober and respectful response.

I do not like when people do not show their cards but try to hide who they really are, or otherwise exhibit falsehood. I have nothing to hide and have never had. Everyone is welcome in my house, as long as you are honest and respectful, but if you hide the truth or scold me or my family - then it is a simple fuck off and preferably with the use of the language's worst words.

I know many, many E65 members who have paid a high price to know Mike, and the purpose of the forum was to avoid more people getting into the same situation. We are talking about people who have been divorced from wives, and children, people who have lost friends and jobs, and even someone who committed suicide, so I do not know if it is difficult to understand that I am seeking and have tried to stop people from sending more money to Mike, just to avoid more human sad fates.

Again punipa16 I have my heart in the right place, and I worry about other people but do not bother to listen to BS when you do not even bother to call your bank ex, answer very basic questions that I have asked over the years, questions that only has a point, namely that the reader stops and thinks about whether it can be true what Mike or Jeff said.

Mike is in Canada Toronto, and has been there for over 1 year, away from his wife and kids - why do you think? I know why.

Finally and again, I give what I receive. We do not have to agree and for my sake you can swallow everything raw that may come from Mike, but be nice and answer simple questions, this is what is called debate, and debates can move attitudes and opinions.

Have a great day
Dear RK_E65

I read your post and I understand your post, but how do you know that it is NOT Mike who has orchestrated the message? If we are honest no one can prove anything :-)

That Mike says that it is not he who wrote the message may be true, but I know that he also during that period used a retired English journalist to write for him (I forgot his name, but remember he had a daughter with a local woman, and there was a lot of arguing/fighting regards the daughter. The daughter was acting in one of the many soap operas there), especially when it was going out in public. Mike spells like a broken arm. So it could very easily be Mike who is behind it. Can I prove it? No, I can not, as little as you can prove that it's not Mike who's behind.

There are several times when Mike promised payouts, and a few years ago when Mike was in Hong Kong, where he promised those who came to Hong Kong would get their money. Funnily enough, that hasn't happened yet either.

Do a Google search on Mike Poulos Scam and you will find many "funny" stories about Mike, also from his time in Toronto when he ran with all the money, and please note that it is not me who writes it, but others who knew Mike before he was fleeing to Indonesia, for escape is something Mike does when it gets too hot.

Just comes to mind a story Martin told me. It was one of those times Martin was taken to Indonesia to look up Mike. Again, it turned a little hot on Batam Island and most people had started to look through him, see what a scam he was and is.

Martin talked to his former neighbor, who told Martin that the neighbor did not trust Mike whatsoever and that the fact that he had to move to Bogor was probably just a cover story.
Mike did a new "business" in Jakarta (close to Bogor) last year, with the beautiful and the rich, and again when you do "business" with Mike, you lose your money.

Now Mike is seated in Toronto Canada, the ring is closed as they say. Mike is now 65 years old and has no education to fall back on, there are only a few ways he can make a living and that is begging or cheating.

Mike's first adopted daughter is selling fried corn from a small food cart (street kitchen). Mike didn't give her the house he promised her when she married, and Mike wasn't there when he became a first-time grandfather. In my world it is HUGE to become a granddad so why is Mike not in Jakarta? Taking care of financial business in Toronto? Sorry but that is bull shit. Today most financial business happens through internet banking and Microsoft Teams meetings. Just as today I had a meeting with 3 CEO´s - 1 from Germany, 1 from Ireland and 1 was in Monaco :-)

I don't know about you, but I keep my promises and especially to my kids and grandkids.

It could have been shorter :-) I can't prove it is Mike who is behind, and you can't prove it is not Mike who is behind.
Dear RK_E65

Fair enough :-)

I completely agree that it might as well be me who tried me on the criminal track, but just a bit of logical thinking should show that it doesn't make sense.
KYC (Know Your Customer) in Denmark is no joke. Some of the questions are "Do you expect to receive money from abroad?" if you answer like me No, everything is good, but if you answer Yes, then you must tell how often you expect to receive money from abroad, how large amounts and from whom. There is NO PRIVACY whatsoever!

Why am I telling you this you might be thinking, and the explanation is that if an attempt by others than Mike to cheat a lot of E65 members, then it would not be long before you realized that you had been cheated and you would report to the Danish authorities that I had cheated. In Denmark, it would give 4-8 years in prison, and that is one good reason not to commit an economic crime in Denmark, in fact, it applies to the entire EU.

If I were to cheat people the same way as Mike, after pointing fingers at Mike, then I would be down to the same level as him. I do not know what type of people you know, but here you do not shout thief and then you yourself are a thief.

About bad blood, by no means. Mike will get a black eye when I see him (if I see him) but that's because on another forum he called my wife a prostitute. That said, I actually miss his madness, his wealth of ideas, and his drive, because you have to look for a long time for someone who has such a creative mindset - in fact, only 2% of the world's population has a creative mindset like Mike Poulos. So no matter how insane it sounds, I miss the little shit.
(07-06-2022, 02:22 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: I have a leaked draft of MIKE's next June 2022 update :

- No email from lawfirm, because :
- All funds are frozen by the U.S.A. government and an investigation will start. No idea how long it takes
- MIKE will have to stay in Canada, no idea how long
- All gold seized
- MIKE is doing another GoFundMe, link below

THEY CAME TRUE , SEE ?

Send your money and LOSE IT !!!
MORE GOFUNDME FOR MIKE

LMAOOOOO
With the Gofundme and the fact that Mike has to stay longer in Canada you was right, with your other 3 points NOT...
So you lost 2:3.

LMAOOOOO
YOU ARE GOING TO SEE SO MANY NEW GOFUNDME
Jorgen errr... Vsbvictim: You are an internet troll at its best or just sick...
on other forums, for the lurkers, this is what we would call 'spamming'
and this is an administrator