Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
once again a ton of useless crap....
Once again a ton of useless crap. Most people that live in the west, and with an IQ above 10, knows that all kind of travels cost a lot more, even double up from June to September as it’s the freaking summer season. Next I wanna go to HK, why is it that Mike have to look into this matter? Is it that he wants to put more dollars in his own pocket - again. 

Now I’m not a member, and I ,ay have lost a lot in translation, but I strongly believe that HSBC wanted to SEND out the packages from a local branch, so why waste time and money going to Hong Kong? In closing Mike Poulos there are lots of other airline companies and it is possible to travel on economic, we are not all in a position where we steal a lot of money and only fly first class.

I do ask all of you to remember that I am the messenger here so please do not take your anger out on me. 

All I can tell you all is that we are moving forward like no one  has ever before.
Regarding the Ex Fdtn members, there was also an other issue with the travel agents.

This is in no way putting any delays on anything from what I have explained above but so far, most of the agents that have been approached have been very greedy in regards to pricing the tickets.
So, as examples, say you were to go to HK on Business from June 1, return on June 8, a ticket would cost about USD$6,000 on Business and $12,000 on first class return. The agents we were looking at was over $8,000 for business and $15,000 for fitst.
This is just one example.

The people in HK are looking at going directly to Cathy Pacific for travel for the Ex Members as travel agents that they have looked at so far have been way off in the pricing.

If any of you have doubts, please feel free to go to Cathy Pacific web site and check for your self.
Now, there is a reason for us using Cathy Pacific and once you get to HK, you will understand it.

I can give more examples but I think that one is enough for this.
Again, this has nothing to do with where we are as all packages to to all members be it by snail mail or courier needs to be settled before anyone travels.
Bottom line for everyone here, we are working so that everyone gets what is due and we are working to get it done as fast as possible.

I know that there will be a few of you complaining so please do not put your frustration upon me as I will not accept it and I will send it back to you in ways you will not accept...

Fair Warning.

I am only the messenger here.

For the rest of you that do UNDERSTAND that the world we live in is not the same as it was 10 or 20 years ago, I thank you for your understanding.

Happy Easter,

MIKE
This is how they drag on for 20 years. It
is not that they will expedite but intentionally delay it. Another two months wait to June for the package to be sent out because of useless excl travel arrangement. Like I said the ex. foundation is a scam like previous foundation scam. It is very strange that all have to wait for the excl. foundation. These are all excuses to drag on for their motives. 

You don't need excl foundation until you have your money deposited in the bank account if it ever done. You don't need to arrange for a scheduled travel arrangement like a child. Members can arrange their own travel at their time if they want a foundation. Do all these look like scams? Just wait for more like these to come.
(23-04-2019, 06:11 AM)borneo Wrote: This is how they drag on for 20 years. It
is not that they will expedite but intentionally delay it. Another two months wait to June for the package to be sent out because of useless excl travel arrangement. Like I said the ex. foundation is a scam like previous foundation scam. It is very strange that all have to wait for the excl. foundation. These are all excuses to drag on for their motives. 

You don't need excl foundation until you have your money deposited in the bank account if it ever done. You don't need to arrange for a scheduled travel arrangement like a child. Members can arrange their own travel at their time if they want a foundation. Do all these look like scams? Just wait for more like these to come.

Not to mention that Mike Poulos in the previous so-called update stated that LOCAL BRANCHES will send out the package, so why on earth waste time and money going to HK?

Mike Poulos you are so full of shit, and even a cow can keep up with you :-)
Mike and HK agents (scammers) want to control the fund. That's why they want memners with excl. Foundation
going to HK and want them to invest in useless scheme. These are greedy people waiting to cheap your fund. Dont forget, they have the one that scammed members that paid for the none existing foundation.
(26-04-2019, 11:57 AM)borneo Wrote: Mike and HK agents (scammers) want to control the fund. That's why they want memners with excl. Foundation
going to HK and want them to invest in useless scheme. These are greedy people waiting to cheap your fund. Dont forget, they have the one that scammed members that paid for the none existing foundation.

There are no funds what so ever, and never was!!
"Again, this has nothing to do with where we are as all packages to to all members be it by snail mail or courier needs to be settled before anyone travel"

What is so difficult to send out mails?