Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go again.....
Here we go again, lots of words but not ONE single proof!! At the end of this looooong and again non-saying blablabla our dear Mike post 3 links and none of these tells about problems in Hong Kong business-wise, and the reason is that business in Hong kong runs normally despite the protesters.

So why dont we see major banks run out of HK, simple logic, no one want to piss off China and start to complain, and that is why business runs just like last week, last month, last year etc.

The airport was closed for a few hours, not days so once again Mike tries to manipulate you to think its all because of HK. The truth is there are no funds to share.

Hi All,

Please remember that I am just the messenger..

HK is getting worst by the day.

Plans are being made to move out of HK.

A more detailed update will follow in the following days or a week or so but for now, this is what I can share.

All banking is going to change. All packages will also be changing due to the banking changes.

We will not be staying in HK and all funding will be moved out of HK.

This has been something that has been planed for a long time in case anything happened and now it has.

A new location is being worked on and will be announced when after everything has been settled and packages are going out.

For Ex Fdtn Members, I can not say at this time if there will be a travel set up or packages going to you with video calls at this time but they are working on getting your stuff done as they were prepared for HK.

Please understand that this is not a matter of only a few transfers being made to get out of HK and that this will take time.

I have no idea how long it will take but it will take the time that is needed so asking me how long, I will say as I say now, I have no idea.

All expections were that HK would settle down but it is not.

Yesterday the airport had canceled all flight going out of HK and then later one, incoming flights.

At one point in time I will be called upon to do some signing of docs to apporve the move as will the other 8 people that are needed. I have no idea how this or when it will be done but it is being worked on as fast as possible.

For now, I can only give you some links showing what is going on in HK.

Thanks

MIKE

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/tran...rport-left

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/...-hong-kong

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/3...lout-after

https://www.rt.com/news/466305-china-hon...source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
We may see another long stop which may take months or years. This is how things being done over 20 years. They have dragged on and on for whatever reasons and excuses. There is no serious or sincerity in this fund delivery. It still seen more like a scam than real. Even if change of country, bank to bank fund trasfer can be done within days by bank wire. Any delay is just a make-up story and in any way interest accrued in the fund should not be siphoned or used for other purposes as it rightfully belongs to the accounts holders for time value of money. The longer waiting time the more interest accumulated in the pool of fund.
(19-08-2019, 01:59 AM)borneo Wrote: We may see another long stop which may take months or years. This is how things being done over 20 years.  They have dragged on and on for whatever reasons and excuses. There is no serious or sincerity in this fund delivery. It still seen more like a scam than real. Even if change of country, bank to bank fund trasfer can be done within days by bank wire. Any delay is just a make-up story and in any way interest accrued in the fund should not be siphoned or used for other purposes as it rightfully belongs to the accounts holders for time value of money. The longer waiting time the more interest accumulated in the pool of fund.

I do not know why you are talking about interest and financial funds. I can only repeat myself again, and as always, there is NO money, funds or other financial tools that will make you or anyone else rich
(19-08-2019, 06:58 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 01:59 AM)borneo Wrote: We may see another long stop which may take months or years. This is how things being done over 20 years.  They have dragged on and on for whatever reasons and excuses. There is no serious or sincerity in this fund delivery. It still seen more like a scam than real. Even if change of country, bank to bank fund trasfer can be done within days by bank wire. Any delay is just a make-up story and in any way interest accrued in the fund should not be siphoned or used for other purposes as it rightfully belongs to the accounts holders for time value of money. The longer waiting time the more interest accumulated in the pool of fund.

I do not know why you are talking about interest and financial funds. I can only repeat myself again, and as always, there is NO money, funds or other financial tools that will make you or anyone else rich

Totality agree Bogor.  No funds.  Just bogus delays to keep this criminal game going.  Poulos is out of criminal reach so he is only trying to keep this 20 year long criminal game going so he can and will keep asking for more money despite saying he won't.  Watch----- it's coming.
I recall when I was with Mike in La Mia Casa restaurant in Batam during July 2013, at that time he stated that the payout of the e65 would happen in September 2013 at the latest...
(27-08-2019, 05:01 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: I recall when I was with Mike in La Mia Casa restaurant in Batam during July 2013, at that time he stated that the payout of the e65 would happen in September 2013 at the latest...

The first announcement regards payouts were Medio Marts 1999, som 20,5 years ago. Just saying.