Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only in E65 land.....
Bug 
Only in E65 land things is slowly due to the Corona panic-demi. Yes, the hairdresser is closed, so is the mall, but what has that to do with banks, insurance companies etc. I just bought myself a new EV (Electrical Vehicle - Hyundai Kona). On Tuesday I signed the papers at the car dealer, on Tuesday money was deducted from my bank account. Tuesday the insurance company send me an email confirming that the car was insured. On Thursday I got the invoice from the tax office asking me to pay the road tax. 2 days all in all.

See this is a real update, based on the real world, and not the usual totally none saying blablabla.

So all the above in the middle of the Corona panic-demi where all is so closed that Mike can´t do shit, other than lying and cheating people. 

Below you will find the usual blaaaaaaaaaaaa with no less than the usual 6 typos and grammatical errors (read 2 glasses of red wine) 

Hi All,

With the Covid19, first I want to say that we are all fine here so far. We have been in lock down at home, mostly self imposed but now Indonesia is taking better steps to limit people's traveling in the cities.

In end of February and 1st week of Marched, I went to Europe to get some E65 business done. Most of what I needed was done except my last day there there were a few little things that I was not able to do.

These little things can be done remotely.

However, wit this covid 19, nothing is moving at all and nothing can be done about this.

In the mean time, all I can do is ask you all to be patient, Stay at home and be safe.

I have heard that only two members have been tested positive and I  wish them a speedy recovery.

Once there is any movement at all, I will update when that time comes.

Thank you

MIKE
The TYPOS from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS are a sham!!

When SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will learn to write the E65 Endowment65 updates in a professional and top notch manner?
(25-04-2020, 06:39 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: The TYPOS from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS are a sham!!

When SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will learn to write the E65 Endowment65 updates in a professional and top notch manner?

It will happen when there are 2 Thursdays in 1 week  Big Grin
Another issue in this latest E65 Endowment65 update is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS lying regarding allegued contact with a couple of E65 Endowment65 members when he says they were tested positive for the virus....   everyone knows that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has no contact with members....  no one is aware of an email, phone number, fax or whatsapp belonging to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS so I wonder how can he get in touch with any member?   Perhaps was it through SCAMMER JEFF GORDON or through SCAMMER HANSEL KAO?   I have heard several folks stating that SCAMMER JEFF GORDON has not been so responsive as he used to be a few years ago...
(05-05-2020, 07:16 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Another issue in this latest E65 Endowment65 update is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS lying regarding allegued contact with a couple of E65 Endowment65 members when he says they were tested positive for the virus....   everyone knows that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has no contact with members....  no one is aware of an email, phone number, fax or whatsapp belonging to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS so I wonder how can he get in touch with any member?   Perhaps was it through SCAMMER JEFF GORDON or through SCAMMER HANSEL KAO?   I have heard several folks stating that SCAMMER JEFF GORDON has not been so responsive as he used to be a few years ago...

In fact knowing some who is infected is something. Based on that it is 0.000523449% of the world population that at this moment is affected with Covid19. Mike Poulos and Jeff Gordon are more full of lies than a buffalo are full of shit!! Hansel Kao - I doubt that he is still in the loop, based on no one wants to be together with a big-time loser like Mike Poulos!

QUESTION: AES why don't you go after Jeff Gordon by taking him through court and getting him to cover your losses? 

That way, will everyone be told the truth, which is that it has never been anything but scams, deceptions, and lies that have come from Mike Poulos and Jeff Gordon!
Hi Garlin,

prosecuting SCAMMER JEFF GORDON is not an easy task as the receiver of the funds E65 Endowment65 members have been sending is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS. The name of SCAMMER JEFF GORDON (indeed his brother) appeared as recipient just once when he was hospitalized several years ago Angry

Of course I am aware SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is a liar as he has no contact with anyone in the E65 Endowment65 membership.
(12-05-2020, 02:20 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Hi Garlin,

prosecuting SCAMMER JEFF GORDON is not an easy task as the receiver of the funds E65 Endowment65 members have been sending is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS. The name of SCAMMER JEFF GORDON (indeed his brother) appeared as recipient just once when he was hospitalized several years ago Angry

Of course I am aware SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is a liar as he has no contact with anyone in the E65 Endowment65 membership.

I remember the hospital story and there was also a story about Jeffs house burned?? 

Here in Denmark we have once a week at selected libraries, free lawyer assistance. Is there something similar to where you live? If there is, could it be an idea to hear if there are opportunities to sue Jeff or the brother? For tax fraud - or for whatever?

I'm sure that even if it ended up in court, you would never get a cent, but the world would get the truth about this 21-year-old scam, and that has cost members a lot of money.

I, along with Martin, and as previously stated, tried to report Mike Poulos to the Indonesian authorities, and in addition to wondering (read: laughing) that we had fallen for such an obvious scam, we were made aware that the deadline for was longest exceeded, so Mike Poulos is protected by law and cannot be touched unless someone takes a legal private lawsuit against him. The problem is that in Indonesia it is the one with the most money winning these cases, as it is possible to buy anything from lawyers to judges.
I also recall the burning of the house of SCAMMER JEFF GORDON Idea   thanks for the remembrance

In my family I have a lawyer and it is him who told me that it is difficult to sue SCAMMER JEFF GORDON as he has hardly ever been the direct recipient of our funds so the evidence against would be indirect. For tax fraud, it is necessary to lodge a complaint to the IRS and you gave me the idea Rolleyes   

Members of the E65 Endowment65 have not to forget both SCAMMER HANSEL KAO and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS
So, it's been one month and one day since the last update. The world is opening up from the pandemic. We deserve a new update.
(18-05-2020, 09:12 PM)Counselor Wrote: So, it's been one month and one day since the last update. The world is opening up from the pandemic. We deserve a new update.

Has anyone considered that this Covid pandemic provides Mike with the perfect opportunity to disappear forever. If he doesn't disappear then it also give him an even bigger opp to drag this out way longer than anyone could imagine. I guess only time will tell