Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do NOT send your photo ID
Exclamation 
hello everybody,

I am another victim of Mike. Glad to find this forum

I need to warn all of you,

DO NOT send your photo ID and other sensitive private information to him !!

With your video they can edit it and make it look like something else entirely !

even video can be photoshopped these days !

be careful with IDENTITY THEFT and FAKE CONFESSION !

I previously work for the government and I know much about identity theft! Trust me, you do NOT WANT someone else, whoever that is, HAVE A VIDEO OF YOU HOLDING OUT YOUR OWN PHOTO ID !!!

There is a REASON why Mike himself DO NOT use his real ID and documents!  THINK HARD ABOUT IT.
(27-06-2020, 12:03 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: hello everybody,

I am another victim of Mike. Glad to find this forum

I need to warn all of you,

DO NOT send your photo ID and other sensitive private information to him !!

With your video they can edit it and make it look like something else entirely !

even video can be photoshopped these days !

be careful with IDENTITY THEFT and FAKE CONFESSION !

I previously work for the government and I know much about identity theft! Trust me, you do NOT WANT someone else, whoever that is, HAVE A VIDEO OF YOU HOLDING OUT YOUR OWN PHOTO ID !!!

There is a REASON why Mike himself DO NOT use his real ID and documents!  THINK HARD ABOUT IT.

Those of you who live within Scandinavia and EU, what Mike is asking is 100% illegal, and violates the GDPR laws - all of them!!!

Latest news from authorities in Jakarta. Only banks and financial institutions are allowed to collect personal data - KYC (Know Your Customer).

Data collected is, Name, Alias, Adress, biometric data (signature, fingerprint and Irish), mothers maiden name, KTP number.