Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This update with a Mike Poulos video - Merry Christmas
Photo 
Yes once again the time has come, another year has passed and since I issued my first warning in December 2004, nothing has happened, and certainly not surprised when it comes to a payout of the initial $ 20,000 - a payout that should happen by April Nineteen hundred and fucking ninety-nine.

This is the person who claims that he has news regards all the billions of dollars, talk to huge banks, tons of law firms etc. a total nut case  Big Grin

http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/video/M...-21-23.mp4

Just notice he uses the word  "I" instead of "we" regarding the team!"

Now we are once again at the end of another year, another decade, and I can already now reveal that when we come to December 2021, I will once again write the exact same story - again.

2020 in addition to all the lies of Mike Poulos and Jeff Gordon about their scam, as well as various rumors, including that Mike should have had a stroke, unfortunately, you never know if it is true or not, and the first thing you think, is he now trying to get the last E65 fools to send him some pity dollars?

We know Mike and Jeff use every incident to "explain" why no money has been sent out to anyone, the Hong Kong uprising, Corona, and whatever bull shit they have presented.

The fact is really simple and that is that in both the US and the EU there are such restrictive rules when it comes to sending/receiving amounts greater than 450 USD, this to ensure that no money is laundered, or finances terrorist cells, and precisely because of that there is absolutely no reason to keep anything secret, so if you have a real existing business, it is not odious to know which bank you work with, or which law firm, accounting firm, and with the size of E65 with all the billions of dollars Mike and Jeff have at their disposal, then a company like Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited must be in charge of the accounts, so I can not see why everything is such a big secret? Maybe because the only place E65 exists is inside Mike and Jeff's small chicken brains?

Never the less, I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a terrific Happy New Year.
Personally, for the rest of the year, I will see if I can stay far away from the Internet and computers and enjoy the holiday season with my amazing family.

Thanks to all of you who contributed with inputs and thoughts here on this forum, even though it is not going to move a comma, but it's nice to see the members' reaction when Mike once again considers everyone to be stupid and broadcasts his lies.

Here in Denmark, we have an expression called "You are more full of lies than a cow is full of shit" and it covers both Mike and Jeff fantastically.

So here in closing - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all  Blush

See you in 2021
This is the person who claims that he has news regards all the billions of dollars, talk to huge banks, tons of law firms etc. a total nut case Big Grin

Just notice he uses the word "I" instead of "we" regarding the team!"
(15-12-2020, 01:27 PM)Bogor Wrote: This is the person who claims that he has news regards all the billions of dollars, talk to huge banks, tons of law firms etc. a total nut case  Big Grin

Just notice he uses the word  "I" instead of "we" regarding the team!"

Mike was a shameless liar when he had a full brain - with half a brain after the cerebral palsy attack we can expect anything but one thing certain no one gets paid ever.
hello Jorgen,
the video is from May 16, 2020, so it is old as I've heard Mike has recovered. Why was not shown previously to us?  or perhaps you obtained it recently?
(17-12-2020, 01:08 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: hello Jorgen,
the video is from May 16, 2020, so it is old as I've heard Mike has recovered. Why was not shown previously to us?  or perhaps you obtained it recently?

To be fair Martin - no one recovers from a cerebral stroke unless one eliminates the underlying cause namely the quality of lifestyle. It is merely a matter of time before Mike is struck down again by some paralysis. Not sure what you base the fact on that he has recovered. He continues to show all the symptoms which lead up to a stroke and these symptoms have been with him for a long time. 

To be sure Mike's health is in dire straights and one need only look at his behaviour - the continuing lies, empty promises, the many pretenses at payment, the fabrication of business structures etc. and no one ever has seen any evidence of anything. Even when you visited Mike twice personally in Indonesia he showed no evidence whatsoever of lawyers, insurers, a team, Helen de Gautier, banks, endowment policies, etc., etc. Mike is thoroughly sick, completely corrupted for personal gain and no one can have a good word about this disaster of a human being.
(17-12-2020, 01:08 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: hello Jorgen,

Martin - it is not important when the video is made, but the state of mind with the so-called super businessman.

Cerebral Palsy is a spastic paralysis where the brain stops controlling muscles and nerves, which in 90% of cases is congenital. Only in 2% of cases does it occur in the brains of people over the age of 60 and is due to lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity etc. and with knowledge of Mike Poulo's way of life, it can be both congenital or had come later, but regardless there is no cure, on the contrary, it can lead to more or other serious sequelae.

But again, it's just proof that the focus is not on e65, because if there had been a Team, then that Team would have taken over, and announced that the poor Mike Poulos is sick in the brain! Big Grin Cool

When was the last time you saw a businessman who controls billions of dollars make a video of himself, being sick and looking like a bum?

Did you see Christiano Ronaldo stand in a video and tell that now he had the Corona? No, he has people to announce that! But Mike Poulos has no people, he only has his little bought wife, who probably doesn't care as money running out.

Never the less the main message is and always has been;

1) there is not and never will there come any payout. It´s a scam!
2) there is not and has never been a legitimate e65 company!
3) there is not and has never been any Team!

The video just confirms these 3 points, and it did it in May and it does it here in December.

That said, I have had knowledge of this for a long time, just as I have knowledge of other meetings, etc. which I can not thank you for, but things are shared when they fit into the 3 messages that I have shared since December 2004.

Mike Poulos is and will be an asshole and a simple thief, but I do not want him to be sick or suffer physically in any way, but I would like to see him in a courtroom where the e65 circus could end once and for all! But I guess this is God´s way of punishing Mike Poulos.

So instead and sit having wet dreams about Mike Poulos and all his billions, then enter the real world and face the fact that all who have sent more than 1 cent to Mike Poulos have been screwed, and Mike Poulos simply got away with this huge robbery. It is just how simple it is  Big Grin

Martin have a great holiday and drop by Denmark one day.

/J
Just in case someone may want to question Becky Poulos’s health credentials here is what Mike himself has said:
August 20, 2018
In the mean time, on a personal note, my wife told me she needs to go to hospital for a blood transfusion. This happens about every 6 months and now it has been 8 months.
August 25, 2018
First, I want to tank everyone for their prayers for my wife. She was out Tuesday evening after getting 2 units of blood.
However, today I had to bring her back as she had a very high temp and we found out that she has a blood infection. 
August 30, 2018
Late week I was in HK. I had to come back due to the fact my wife was admitted to the hospital. A few days after she came out, she went back . Tomorrow she is going thru some tests and if everything is OK, I should go back to HK next week.

She is clearly suffering from an illness that causes leukemia or kidney disease or an equally horrid disease and thus the need for a regular blood transfusion.
Becky Poulos aided, abetted and profited from the wholescale theft of our funds – there is really nothing good to say about her.

I completely support and agree with what Jorgen has said. When it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. Mike, Becky and Jeff are thieves, absolutely no question about that and deserve whatever misery befalls them.  

Came across this citation from the scriptures and immediately thought of these three thieves. Here’s what it says about persons who think they profit from stealing “Your money is cankered and the rust then shall  eat your flesh as it were fire – James 5:3”. Now I’m not religious but this is truly ironical.

Here we have three thieves whose health is nothing but a cancerous disaster – all the money they have stolen from us is eating them alive and still they continue the charade. The longer the pretense at payment the worse their health and the greater their miseries. Are their diseases merely an accidental fate or is there retribution from nature – I’d like to believe it is the latter.
As said a million times before!!

Mike uses ANY incident on the planet. He used the Bali bomb, the Madrid bomb (his scam ComShares), the uprising in Hong Kong, and now Covid-19. 

It Will be "fun" to see what stupid excuses he will use in 2021
BTC is another scam to pocket from members. Don't fall to this trick. There is no restrictions to transfer legally owned fund across the border. The receivers must prove that he or she has the documents to prove to the receiver's bank that fund is not money laundering or else the fund can be frozened and report to the central bank of the country. As far as we know none of the members receives any kind of document from e65 insurance company.BTC is also another delaying tactic as this involves acquiring or creating bitcoin account and the mode of transfer etc.
As mentioned before Mike's pickled head is firing only on half a brain and was not capable of completing his sentence
" Regarding payouts, will not happen this year, sorry to say"  - he forgot to say "it will not happen this year or ever" - cause he has been lying to us for two decades. There is no money, there never was any money and no one gets paid ever. Payment is just a figment in this moron's mind.
And by the way BTC stands for" Big Transfer Crap" and nothing more.