Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tell us what you know!
NO CONTACT INFO OF MIKE FUCKING POULOS ALLOWED HERE.
(10-05-2021, 01:52 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: NO CONTACT INFO OF MIKE FUCKING POULOS ALLOWED HERE.

Wow BIG FUCKING brother is watching. Are you going to censor this too!
(10-05-2021, 01:52 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: NO CONTACT INFO OF MIKE FUCKING POULOS ALLOWED HERE.

Hey victim - This censure and previous sanctions is a little over the top. Begin by censoring your own screaming profanity before you censure members who may like to see what Poulos is posting on the EXFdtn channel - you censured the link to the ExFdtn as well as any contact info to Mike or Jeff. Really how stupid do you think we are - by your premise you argue that if members have this information they will immediately begin sending money to Mike even though he has not offered any new scams for several years. Stop censoring us and stick to the forum rules as laid out by Jorgen.

I am in touch with Jeff and will ask him his green light in order to post his email address here.
(15-05-2021, 05:22 PM)martin_argentina Wrote:

I am in touch with Jeff and will ask him his green light in order to post his email address here.

Martin it's great that you from time to time is in touch with Jeff Gordon. 

If we disregard the fact that he is as full of shit as Mike Poulos, and that you never, as you have never received a single useful answer from him. Do you really believe that he will allow you to post his e-mail address here? It will provide him and at least hundreds, if not thousands of emails, with questions he can't answer. Not because he doesn't know the answers,  because he knows the answers - all of them. But the dollars he has received over the decades, he can't do without, as he also has to pay house rent, electricity, etc. 

So what good will it do to know Jeff Gordon´s email address or Mike´s for that matter? All you will get is the same bull shit as you have received since March 1999!!!!!
(16-05-2021, 06:05 PM)Bogor Wrote:
(15-05-2021, 05:22 PM)martin_argentina Wrote:

Martin it's great that you from time to time is in touch with Jeff Gordon. 

If we disregard the fact that he is as full of shit as Mike Poulos, and that you never, as you have never received a single useful answer from him. Do you really believe that he will allow you to post his e-mail address here? It will provide him and at least hundreds, if not thousands of emails, with questions he can't answer. Not because he doesn't know the answers,  because he knows the answers - all of them. But the dollars he has received over the decades, he can't do without, as he also has to pay house rent, electricity, etc. 

So what good will it do to know Jeff Gordon´s email address or Mike´s for that matter? All you will get is the same bull shit as you have received since March 1999!!!!!

I never thought that I would say this but I agree with Bogor in that I don't see any benefit in posting Jeff Gordons email or for that matter Mikes email. I Know we all want more info and Mike is notorious for the lack of information that when delivered is either confusing or contradictory
As Bogor has said all that will happen if their emails are realised to the public is that both of them would be inundated with emails and questions and would more than likely go deeper and darker 
It would be more helpful if someone who has contact with either of them to share what communication they can
I agree with Cramer, indeed my offering of making public an email was only because it had been asked in this forum.

What Cramer suggests at the end is in part something I had been doing several times and if given the opportunity again, will share all the info here.
(22-05-2021, 03:36 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: I agree with Cramer, indeed my offering of making public an email was only because it had been asked in this forum.

What Cramer suggests at the end is in part something I had been doing several times and if given the opportunity again, will share all the info here.

Just that "small" fact that no one has ever received anything but lies and bull shit from Mike Poulos and Jeff Gordon - and that is a fact!

No one knows anything regards the so-called business plan, business partners, law firms, insurance companies, and so forth. 

What we do know is very little;

1) he was in an US placed prison for check fraud back in 1996 (the reason why he hates Americans and the USA) 
2) he was a limo driver back in 1996 (his only real job)
3) he did sell lottery tickets in Canada in 1997
4) he came to Jakarta in 1998 and stole his first wife from his Canadian friend
5) he started to sell SIM (phone) cards door to door in Jakarta in 1998
6) In late 1998 he got his first computer and started up the idea he stole from his cellmate back in 1996
7) In early 1999 E65 was launched and all you had to do was to pay 5$ for the registration fee, in order to be paid 20.000$ 6 weeks later. An Endowment worth 100.000$ that a rich American would buy for the famous 20.000$. Later on in 2004 he changed the “the rich American” out with the former Indonesian dictator Suharto.

The rest we all know, Bank Bali card, not once but twice, "IOY" scam, mother sick in Canada scam, send money to Jeff Gordon´s burned house and sick brother scam and so forth.

Now I challenge you dear Martin or anyone else for that matter, to come up with just a small piece of information that was or is true and can be confirmed.