Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What shall we do with a drunken scammer
Music 
Now he had had too much red Wine again. The ohhh soooo professional super business”wo”man who controlling billions of dollars, send you an “update” and beside and as usual tell you absolutely nothing, have so many typos that one should think its written by a 4 year old child.

I’m not rich, and only have 36 people under me at work, but I do have a secretary making sure that all business related information that I send out, is hold in a professional business language and NO spelling errors.

Mike is a simple thief with no class and no education what so ever, and that explains why he can’t spell. My excuse is that danish is my first language :-)

Next lamme excuse Will be corona virus. Just remember that in Indonesia there are a lot more people die year after year of Denque fever, and media never write about that, in other words - mass hysteria! Anyhow the “news” below.

Scandoz have copied these so-called news in an other thread.

Hi Guys,

So I will be having my first meeting next Friday over seas.

I will be gone just over a week and hope that I can get everyting done.

My flight and hotel are already booked and paid for there htere is no changes on this.

There is going to be a lot for me to do and all I ask of all of you is wiat till I come bank and I can give a update on the 2nd week of march.

Please do not flood me with questions this time.... I will not answer you and all this will do is give me more stress that I need right now.

If you do insist on questions and what not, I will make sure you are last in line for everything.

Chat with you all 2nd week in March.
(25-02-2020, 05:28 PM)Bogor Wrote: Now he had had too much red Wine again. The ohhh soooo professional super business”wo”man who controlling billions of dollars, send you an “update” and beside and as usual tell you absolutely nothing, have so many typos that one should think its written by a 4 year old child.

I’m not rich, and only have 36 people under me at work, but I do have a secretary making sure that all business related information that I send out, is hold in a professional business language and NO spelling errors.

Mike is a simple thief with no class and no education what so ever, and that explains why he can’t spell. My excuse is that danish is my first language :-)

Next lamme excuse Will be corona virus. Just remember that in Indonesia there are a lot more people die year after year of Denque fever, and media never write about that, in other words - mass hysteria! Anyhow the “news” below.

Scandoz have copied these so-called news in an other thread.

Hi Guys,

So I will be having my first meeting next Friday over seas.

I will be gone just over a week and hope that I can get everyting done.

My flight and hotel are already booked and paid for there htere is no changes on this.

There is going to be a lot for me to do and all I ask of all of you is wiat till I come bank and I can give a update on the 2nd week of march.

Please do not flood me with questions this time.... I will not answer you and all this will do is give me more stress that I need right now.

If you do insist on questions and what not, I will make sure you are last in line for everything.

Chat with you all 2nd week in March.

Now the "great" businessman Mike Poulos who "always" tells you the truth and say what he do, and do what he say, has left Jakarta/Bogor in order to have meetings. And do to his own schedule above he will return Friday 13 - 2020 with all the great news regards just how much money you will get and when. 

Those who only paid the 5 us dollar fee and didn't refer any will receive 20.000 us dollars plus 20 years interest. If we set the interest at 5% (regular bank interest in BNI - Jakarta) then with some fast calculation you will get some 53.000 USD paid out. So this year Santa arrives early. 

Ohhh sorry I forgot the coming weekend will reveal another lame so-called update, or as we call it in Scandinavia - and other LIE!!

The second week of March has started in Indonesia, people are waiting for your ohhh so trustful information Mike Poulos you
I foresee that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS may be using the coronavirus as an excuse to delay the E65 Endowment65...

I am pretty sure SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will be stating BIG LIES as this:  Many of the members have been emailing me regarding the spread of the COVID-19 to see whether the program is affected, and I say definitively NOOO but....

As Scandoz made it very clear in this e65 forum, no E65 Endowment65 member is in touch with SCAMMER MIKE POULOS. All the times SCAMMER MIKE POULOS states that he receives emails is a BIG LIE!!!