Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Corona Corona
To those who still dream of millions from Mike Poulos. The newest text from Mike Poulos was so predictable at the same level as I state there will be a tomorrow.

Mike Pouls here in the 21st century we use online meetings, Skype, Skype for Business, Microsft Teams, Facetime etc. No one needs to move one inch. 

No one carries money nor letters anymore, we use secure email and online transfers of funds.

So once again bull shit from you. Even Scandinavia is closed down due to the coronavirus, then ALL businesses function 100% and so it is in ALL business centers in HK, Singapore, Taiwan, China, USA, EU etc.

Even small half pro single owner businesses know how to use online solutions, but the "biiiig fantastic serious one and only" businessman Mike Poulos and his even bigger and so so serious mates know nothing  Big Grin

For once the little fuck face has used spell checker so we only see 1 error this time.

Hi Guys 

Thankfully I was able to get all of the necessary paperwork done on my part when I travelled.  For Foundation members expecting to travel, all of the accounts are registered and ready to go.  So the preliminary work is done and ready to begin the final phase.

If not for the Coronavirus I could start to consider timelines but that is now put on hold.  The Gang of 8 meetings with the bankers have been postponed as we need to wait until we can get past the Coronavirus and then reset the next steps.

The packages for mailing are done but there will not be any transfers to other countries because of travel restrictions.   Additional travel for foundation members needs to wait.  Essentially both will be happening at the same time.  

When new information becomes available I will post an update.  In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy!!!   We have a lot to look forward to as the year unfolds.

MIKE
(21-03-2020, 11:49 AM)Bogor Wrote: Yes he must come here and read these comments as this time he has made an effort to use correct english

The Gang of 8,seriously Mike, what god damn planet are you on,your utterly pathetic

To those who still dream of millions from Mike Poulos. The newest text from Mike Poulos was so predictable at the same level as I state its Sunday tomorrow.

Mike Pouls here in the 21st century we use online meetings, Skype, Skype for Business, Microsft Teams, Facetime etc. No one needs to move one inch. 

No one carries money nor letters anymore, we use secure email and online transfers of funds.

So once again bull shit from you once again. Even Scandinavia is closed down due to the coronavirus, then ALL businesses function 100% and so it is in ALL business centers in HK, Singapore, Taiwan, China, USA, EU etc.

Even small half pro single owner businesses know how to use online solutions, but the "biiiig fantastic serious one and only" businessman Mike Poulos and his even bigger and so so serious mates know nothing  Big Grin

For once the little fuck face has used spell checker so we only see 1 error this time.

Hi Guys 

Thankfully I was able to get all of the necessary paperwork done on my part when I travelled.  For Foundation members expecting to travel, all of the accounts are registered and ready to go.  So the preliminary work is done and ready to begin the final phase.

If not for the Coronavirus I could start to consider timelines but that is now put on hold.  The Gang of 8 meetings with the bankers have been postponed as we need to wait until we can get past the Coronavirus and then reset the next steps.

The packages for mailing are done but there will not be any transfers to other countries because of travel restrictions.   Additional travel for foundation members needs to wait.  Essentially both will be happening at the same time.  

When new information becomes available I will post an update.  In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy!!!   We have a lot to look forward to as the year unfolds.

MIKE
When just waking up in the lockdowned San Francisco got 4 messages by Telegram...  they are E65 Endowment65 updates.... containing 2 videos with very well-known warning info...   no one requested SCAMMER MIKE POULOS to inundate us with info that most E65 Endowment65 members are aware as 99% of browsing and searching is devoted to that topic nowadays

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS tries to distract our attention after another NOTHING and OR SO "update".

Perhaps SCAMMER MIKE POULOS would be asking donations when he tells that SCAMMER BECKY POULOS got the virus :-) or SCAMMER JEFF GORDON
I'm not actually defending him, but I agree that it is impossible to get something done nowadays. Almost everything is shut down in the urban area of USA where I live, and most of the states have 30-day orders to stay at home, except to get gas, food, supplies, or to go to a medical appointment.
(24-03-2020, 08:24 PM)Counselor Wrote: I'm not actually defending him, but I agree that it is impossible to get something done nowadays. Almost everything is shut down in the urban area of USA where I live, and most of the states have 30-day orders to stay at home, except to get gas, food, supplies, or to go to a medical appointment.

But you actually defend him !! 

As you may know, Denmark is shut down due to the Corona. No schools, no stores and much more are closed down.
Every morning at 9 am, I meet with the rest of the Executive Board (12 wo/men) where we set out the strategies for the day. Every morning at 9:30 am, I meet with my staff, where the tasks of the day are laid out. Yesterday I had a meeting with Microsoft, Trend Micro, Mansoft during the day, and again at 14 pm, I had a meeting with my employees, all 40. These 40 employees all work from home in their private homes, with the exception of a few who are in the office itself.

All my meetings have been with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, all without any hassle what so ever. Totally more than 200.000 people who work as public servants every day without problems.

In my private life, I just rescheduled the mortgage for our house so that interest rates are now down at 0.5% and again the meeting with the bank happened via Skype for Business, and all documents signed electronically / online.

My wife's deposit agreement in Indonesia had to be renewed here early this year, and we do not travel 17.000 km to sign a piece of paper in an Indonesian bank, so my wife manages to sign bank documents in an Indonesian bank but is physically located in Denmark. And we use the same bank as Mike Poulos - HSBC.

Do you even believe that Mike Pouls + 8 (must be some toy dolls he has) are the only people in the world who can NOT hold meetings online? Who can not sign documents electronically? 

Mike Poulos has stolen up to 20 million US dollars and he got away with it without anyone could or can touch him !! Live with it  Big Grin
(25-03-2020, 08:18 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(24-03-2020, 08:24 PM)Counselor Wrote: I'm not actually defending him, but I agree that it is impossible to get something done nowadays. Almost everything is shut down in the urban area of USA where I live, and most of the states have 30-day orders to stay at home, except to get gas, food, supplies, or to go to a medical appointment.

But you actually defend him !! 

As you may know, Denmark is shut down due to the Corona. No schools, no stores and much more are closed down.
Every morning at 9 am, I meet with the rest of the Executive Board (12 wo/men) where we set out the strategies for the day. Every morning at 9:30 am, I meet with my staff, where the tasks of the day are laid out. Yesterday I had a meeting with Microsoft, Trend Micro, Mansoft during the day, and again at 14 pm, I had a meeting with my employees, all 40. These 40 employees all work from home in their private homes, with the exception of a few who are in the office itself.

All my meetings have been with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, all without any hassle what so ever. Totally more than 200.000 people who work as public servants every day without problems.

In my private life, I just rescheduled the mortgage for our house so that interest rates are now down at 0.5% and again the meeting with the bank happened via Skype for Business, and all documents signed electronically / online.

My wife's deposit agreement in Indonesia had to be renewed here early this year, and we do not travel 17.000 km to sign a piece of paper in an Indonesian bank, so my wife manages to sign bank documents in an Indonesian bank but is physically located in Denmark. And we use the same bank as Mike Poulos - HSBC.

Do you even believe that Mike Pouls + 8 (must be some toy dolls he has) are the only people in the world who can NOT hold meetings online? Who can not sign documents electronically? 

Mike Poulos has stolen up to 20 million US dollars and he got away with it without anyone could or can touch him !! Live with it  Big Grin

I didn't know so much business was still being conducted this way. I've been on many Zoom conferences and online exercise programs or whatever I can do since the lockdown. Yes, while we want to hope for the best, E65 has all the elements common to scams: no genuine contact information; hiding behind fake web sites, or social media such as telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook; always asking for more money; always delays; and promising profits that may be too good to be true.
My prediction comes true for another excuse to delay because of Covid-19 . There comes the most crucial time that people are not only face a bleak health crisis but also social, financial and economic issues. This may last for three months before there is a glimpse of recovery .

Even in a lockdown situation, the group of 8 still can use whatsapp, Skype , email for sending documents and group chats . In many countries, banks are still open or online banking still on, post office is still on. It is only the intention to delay for E65 that hindered all the transactions.
Personally I guess what SCAMMER MIKE POULOS may be doing trying to make us believe the E65 Endowment65 is for real: SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will state that he could have said that he got infected with COVID-19 and dissapeared..., however he will point out that he is still here Big Grin  and for that reason he will try to convince us it is legitimate....

In fact, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has already done that during the Madrid attacks, during the 2008 financial crisis, etc.
(03-04-2020, 08:09 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: P
Agreed,but I still dont get why he persists with this.There can only be a handful that still follow this now,surely
Of course it all revolves around money,will there still be anyone dumb enough to give him any,if they do, then they deserve to lose it,as to have any faith left in Mike is just purely blind now, and ,an even harsher lesson needs to be learnt,one,many of us hopefully have already done
Is he somewhat insane enjoying this power trip he has played for over 20 years now,does he believe that some might just give him a bit more money,is he dragging this out until everyone just gives up and hes completely off the hook
I really dont know why he keeps going

What do you say Mike,im sure you read these posts
(04-04-2020, 05:54 AM)scandoz Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 08:09 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: P
Agreed,but I still dont get why he persists with this.There can only be a handful that still follow this now,surely
Of course it all revolves around money,will there still be anyone dumb enough to give him any,if they do, then they deserve to lose it,as to have any faith left in Mike is just purely blind now, and ,an even harsher lesson needs to be learnt,one,many of us hopefully have already done
Is he somewhat insane enjoying this power trip he has played for over 20 years now,does he believe that some might just give him a bit more money,is he dragging this out until everyone just gives up and hes completely off the hook
I really dont know why he keeps going

What do you say Mike,im sure you read these posts

Many people have mistakenly believed that Mike Poulos was a fantastic businessman, but the reality is that Mike is and always has been a little narcissistic egoist who is convinced that there is Mike Poulos and then comes God.

Mike Poulos doesn't have to listen to others, Mike Poulos knows everything, actually a bit like the orange clown from USA "The Thrumpet".

If Mike Poulos got his head out of his ass and learned to listen and learn that there are many who know a whole lot more than he does, I mean it's not for fun people take 7 years at university, and after getting a career. Mike Poulos can't even write plain English and education he has nothing off. 

His last known job in Canada was a limousine chauffeur and lottery voucher seller. His last real job in Jakarta was calling card sales, which he didn't do very well either.

When Mike Poulos sends out a so-called update, it is because he has had a glass of red wine - or 2, and it comes to his mind that he may just have to contact his disciples, and then they get the usual gossip for a gossip. After all, I saw with my own eyes and ears how he changed his lying story. Remember to start with, it was an American benefactor who needed to get hands-on Tripple A (AAA) documents to build something in the US. Here it is important to remember that when Mike Poulos was imprisoned in the US for check scams, it was a construction company he scammed. 

As the waves went high in Indonesia around the Suharto family - the former dictator - Mike Poulos wanted more than anyone else to come into contact with this family. One day Mike Poulos was out for lunch and it happened that the youngest son was present in this restaurant and that caused Mike Poulos to change his lying story, and changed it so it was Suharto who was the benefactor - so Suharto was all the sudden the person who should make sure you got your $ 20,000 + the ones you referred.

That's where I stopped my employment with Mike Poulos, that's where I knew everything that was said and done was conceived by a psychotic ice-cold self-centered person, Mike Poulos!!

Mike Poulos would rather die than meet anyone in any court, because if he admits that he is full of shit, then his entire world is destroyed. I have thought many times about his poor wife and adopted children, for they are subject to the many manipulations, hysterical attacks and violent behavior of a sick person.

Why do you think there is never one single person who was placed in front of a judge in Jakarta? Because in front of a judge it is not only you who has to prove your innocence - counterpart Mike Poulos also has to prove that you are guilty, and this can only be done with provable documents from insurance companies, banks, lawyers, etc. something that Mike Poulos does NOT have .