Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is post TWO out of TWO
Big Grin 
When something smells like shit, it's usually shit, and shit doesn't smell like Elizabeth Arden.

Below the company Transferwise e-mail correspondence to Mike, not a word of what Mike told them???

https://transferwise.com/terms-of-use#/section-6 

Read section 9 Mike Poulos and understand that your name all over the internet is spelled Mike Criminal Poulos, so why are you surprised that an EU based financial institution with offices in 14 countries and with over 8 million daily customers would not want anything to do with a criminal like you? 

There is nothing wrong with TranferWise if you are a legit person with a legit company!!

And this is FUNNY - TransferWise set Mike Poulos under heavy due diligence, where Mike has had to provide documentation of who he is, where he is and what he does, and 2 minutes later you as a cheated e-65 member must do the same. Am I the only one who can see the link between what is happening in Mike´'s pathetic life, being transferred to the few poor Mike disciples?

Only 9 typos below.

In the mean time, off subject, please be aware of Transferwise.

I had a account with them that they closed and blocked back in April. Now July, the account is still closed and funds have not been returned.

Here is the first email I received from them:

Bob (TransferWise) Apr 10, 16:30 CEST
Hello Mike,
We’ve decided to keep your account closed. Unfortunately, we can’t tell you the specific reason why — it’s because of how we’re regulated. But we can choose to close an account if we think:
It’s a duplicate of another (you can only have one TransferWise account, unless we agree otherwise).
It’s connected with activity that may be illegal.
Its security has been compromised.
These are just examples, though. You can find more reasons in our Terms of Use Agreement
We’re sorry that we can't o"er you our services anymore.
Thanks,
The TransferWise Team

Then, on June 18th, they sent me this:

Bob (TransferWise)
Jun 18, 2020, 1:08 PM GMT+2
Dear Mike,
Hope this email finds you well!
We are getting in touch regarding remaining balance in your TransferWise account that has been deactivated.
We are happy to let you know that we have finished performing due diligence checks in your TransferWise account and are ready to issue a refund of your reaming balance.
Please kindly provide us with your refund account details + bank account ownership proof which can be a PDF from your online banking or a copy of your bank statement showing your name and banking details.
Looking forward to hearing back from you. Kind regards,

I sent them everything they wanted and expected to have my funds within the week but I did not. After emailing them a few times, I got this reply.

Bob (TransferWise)
Jul 1, 2020, 2:34 PM GMT+2
Dear Mike,
Thank you for getting back to us!
After further check we can not proceed with the refund just yet. We will let you know as soon as there is any update on this. Please accept our apologies for the delay and any inconveniences caused.
Kind regards,

A few reasons I am sharing this with you all.

1- Be careful using them as after all this has happened, I have found thousands of thousands of people getting blocked and not having access to their funds.

2- I would ask that if any of you are using Transfer wise, and you have funds in your accounts, please remove the funds as they will be at risks.

3- I would ask you all to send Bob at Transferwise an email and ask why they have blocked my account and not returned my funds. Feel free to email him at

supportreply@transferwise.com

Just make sure that if you have funds there, take your money out before emailing them.

It will be very interesting to see what they do after a flood of emails and I really do appreciate your help with this.

Thank you

MIKE
Account closed because Mike was involved in scams as reported in the social media.
So Garlin you can see that it is NOT useless at all to precede his name with the word SCAMMER!  I feel very certain to write all times SCAMMER MIKE POULOS. Besides, for all the crooks around him:  SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, SCAMMER HANSEL KAO, SCAMMER BECKY POULOS, etc.