Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta
(17-08-2021, 07:01 AM)CRAMER Wrote:
(16-08-2021, 10:50 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(13-08-2021, 01:16 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Mike says the video is from October 6, 2019
WIll be posting the full explanation once I am given the green light.

Given the green light?? Do you also need their permission to go to the toilet?

Your comments are just a typical example of your arrogance and ignorance.

As Martin explained this was a private conversation that does require permission from both parties to publish publicly.
You owe Martin an apology.

Don't hold your breath Martin it would be a cold day in hell before Bogor apologises to any one

Way too many girls in here. How about grow up and face the music? Mike has stolen millions of dollars - fucking MILLIONS, and Jeffy KNOWS it as Jeffy isn't that stupid, and therefore these 2 thieves don't have the rights to private conversations.

So Cramer if you can't stand these VERY SIMPLE facts, feel free to LEAVE, and the sooner the better, as it is braindead comments like yours and Martins that make a few believers keeping their wet dreams.

Mike just butt fucked (again) at least 100 ExFdtn members for thousands of dollars and that can only happen due to PRIVATE conversations. Today these minimum 100 people have huge regrets that they kept conversations private.

ExFdtn channel had 270+ members, about 100+ of them invested money with Mike Poulos with an offer returns of 1% daily, and Im pretty sure that Mike reused the old ComShare system to cheat those who once again thought that Mike is a real businessman and not what he really is, a scam artist!!

Websites Mike Poulos used:

bitau.trade
bitag.trade
gold.live

All of them are defunct now.

So these +100 newly scammed people, I can only recommend that you contact Jakarta Cyber Crime Division and report Mike Poulos before its too late, as it was with E65, Golden eagle, ComShares etc.

The more people see and know regards Jeffy and Mike the bigger chance there is for the few left, that NO ONE should interact with Mike at ANY level, but I assume that is way too advanced info for you to coop.

As I wrote, get out of here if it is too hard for you to face life as it is in the real world, as I'm tired to see your crying posts all the time. 

This forum has only ONE purpose and that is to prevent ANY participate in ANY kind of scam Mike presents, and implicit it should be VERY easy to understand that Jeffy and Mike do NOT have ANY privileges whatsoever, and that includes green lights.

The ONLY reason to communicate with Jeffy or Mike is to find that tiny tiny positive DOT, that can feed the wet dream of a dollar payout.

An apology, at any time when they are narrated, otherwise at best a scolding, at worst a finger, and here I am not talking about the thumb.

Now have a great day but don't reply as its not an argue between you and me, but how to stop Mike and Jeffy by all means and methods
FACT IS :

One by one, E65 members DIE as they wait for the imaginary payout.

Thousands have died in the last twenty years and as the membership is within a particular age, the next five yeas would see about as many DEATHS as the last 22 years combined,

And within the next TEN years, more than HALF would die as they reach their 60s, 70s and 80s.

MIKE himself would NOT last another decade and E65 will die along with him !!
(17-08-2021, 01:43 PM)4vsbvictim Wrote: FACT IS :

One by one, E65 members DIE as they wait for the imaginary payout.

Thousands have died in the last twenty years and as the membership is within a particular age, the next five yeas would see about as many DEATHS as the last 22 years combined,

And within the next TEN years, more than HALF would die as they reach their 60s, 70s and 80s.

MIKE himself would NOT last another decade and E65 will die along with him !!

So true! Btw did you get a green light to publish this post.  Cool
Anyone who thinks differently is considered a "girl" or braindead for Jorgen, that's the reason many don't want to post in this forum. 
I will always ask the green light of anyone who is having a private email exchange in order to post that conversation.  Otherwise, that person will never reply to any message from me.  
I stated several times I am very dissapointed with Mike and the e65 so Jorgen is completely wrong in writing that I keep the wet dreams of anyone. For the last few years I posted I am skeptical.
(17-08-2021, 11:44 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Anyone who thinks differently is considered a "girl" or braindead for Jorgen, that's the reason many don't want to post in this forum. 
I will always ask the green light of anyone who is having a private email exchange in order to post that conversation.  Otherwise, that person will never reply to any message from me.  
I stated several times I am very dissapointed with Mike and the e65 so Jorgen is completely wrong in writing that I keep the wet dreams of anyone. For the last few years I posted I am skeptical.

Martin we have been through this so many times before. Jeff and Mike are full of lies and they have proven that over the last 22 years. That you and Miss Cramer believe that Mike's bull shit is the same as the text from the Holy Bible is just helping the last few who still believe that one day they will be rich.

You are skeptical you write, what a joke. Listen dude there are 3 statuses when it comes to Mike
1) You believe in him
2) You are skeptical = you still believe he may be right
3) You do not believe in him

It's as simple as that, black and white!

I've been telling you since 2005 that it's a scam, I've told you that Mike's a sociopath, and now 16 years later it's still me who's right, because no cent has been paid to anyone - if you should have overlooked the little fact.

If people want to write here in this forum or not - Martin I could not care less, and if it was up to me then this forum closed down rather yesterday than today, because it is fucking stressful to read the bull shit that is written, especially when the girls start crying.

Grow up and face the music, Mike, Jeff etc fucked you well and thoroughly together with about 90,000 others, and should you have forgotten that, then you were seriously made fun of at the Indonesian police station some years ago, yes in fact they asked you how you could be so stupid to enter such a scam. I think the Indonesian police are probably also idiots like me, that the Indonesian police are full of lies and Mike is the truth himself, yes almost in family with God.

The only reason this forum is still open is because of you, seriously ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU !! So stop your gossip and accept that Mike is living on 1st class for your money and you have to go to work and settle for a completely ordinary boring and predictable life.

In the end, it's just one word from you Martin, and that is that you say CLOSE, then I can guarantee you that less than 10 seconds later the forum is past, this is is not a threat but a piece of clear information that tells you and others that I really do not care if this forum exists or not, because the day I meet Mike, he still gets the black eye I owe him, everything else does not matter as I know where your money is, among other things with some whores in Bangkok etc.
Honestly all input by the members is appreciated especially the massive effort Jorgen has made since 2005 to remind us that Mike is nothing less than an uneducated buffoon. All agree albeit in different ways that E65 has been and is as dead as a Dodo since it's inception. 

However I think vsbvictim is wrong in censoring any links to the ExFdtn channel as it is nothing less than fascinating what Mike conjured up to convince members that he was acting in good faith. Especially the part about gold ie. the hotels booked for members in HongKong and the fun and games planned, etc. Looking back on all his promises one can only laugh at his impudence.

But what I do find troubling is the following - any comments will be appreciated :

Way back when Mike started selling endowment policies he mentioned he had adopted two children from an orphanage in Indonesia. He made a big issue of supporting the orphanage by contributing several regular and key policies free of charge. He spoke many times of this orphanage and how important the policies were for them.

Was he lying to the orphanage like he was to the members or was he merely passing funds collected from the members and handing part to the orphanage. Or has he distanced himself from the orphanage as the lies about the policies progressed over the years. Can Mike be so heartless that he could spin his lies even to an orphanage.

In retrospect one can see how he strung so many people along by presenting something which seemed quite credible, backed by a credible, secure administration. Mike did not appear stupid or a crook at the time but how deluded we were. 

(20-08-2021, 07:16 AM)Mike\s Nemesis Wrote: Honestly all input by the members is appreciated especially the massive effort Jorgen has made since 2005 to remind us that Mike is nothing less than an uneducated buffoon. All agree albeit in different ways that E65 has been and is as dead as a Dodo since it's inception. 

However I think vsbvictim is wrong in censoring any links to the ExFdtn channel as it is nothing less than fascinating what Mike conjured up to convince members that he was acting in good faith. Especially the part about gold ie. the hotels booked for members in HongKong and the fun and games planned, etc. Looking back on all his promises one can only laugh at his impudence.

But what I do find troubling is the following - any comments will be appreciated :

Way back when Mike started selling endowment policies he mentioned he had adopted two children from an orphanage in Indonesia. He made a big issue of supporting the orphanage by contributing several regular and key policies free of charge. He spoke many times of this orphanage and how important the policies were for them.

Was he lying to the orphanage like he was to the members or was he merely passing funds collected from the members and handing part to the orphanage. Or has he distanced himself from the orphanage as the lies about the policies progressed over the years. Can Mike be so heartless that he could spin his lies even to an orphanage.

In retrospect one can see how he strung so many people along by presenting something which seemed quite credible, backed by a credible, secure administration. Mike did not appear stupid or a crook at the time but how deluded we were. 

Years ago I was in contact with a Chinese woman who had a Christian orphanage home, and I know for sure that Mike gave something away, just that I cant remember, too many years ago. The Chinese woman told me that she/they paid quite a lot of dollars. I got in contact with this woman back in the old Bangkok forum, so it is many years ago and I can not remember all details. He promised this woman a new roof on the building for the children among other things. This woman was not happy.

So yeah Mike is heartless, be sure of that!!

Now Mike adopted Cindy and that was back in 2002 or in that time area. When it started to be too hot in Jakarta, Mike ran to Batam Island with Becky (Becky son was left back in Jakarta)  and left Lita (his wife at that time) and Cindy behind, and that was in 2005, so around 2006 and forward he adopted 2 new children, but I am sure Martin_Argentina can clarify the year - if he gets the green light Cool

Now I don't know if you refer to the time between 1999 - 2005 or the time at Batam 2005 - 2019.
Thank you Jorgen for keeping this e65forum because of me, however there are many members out there who also deserve the forum. Several in my downline but also others that are outside of my network and many and most I do not know at all. 

Jorgen you have to get the green light from your memory as you are aware the first time I met Mike was during 2012 year and who was in contact with Mike the prior decade was you (as you were living in his house at least till 2004, when you split with him, per your update emailed to members then). So get the green light from your memory  Exclamation
(22-08-2021, 03:13 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Thank you Jorgen for keeping this e65forum because of me, however there are many members out there who also deserve the forum. Several in my downline but also others that are outside of my network and many and most I do not know at all. 

Jorgen you have to get the green light from your memory as you are aware the first time I met Mike was during 2012 year and who was in contact with Mike the prior decade was you (as you were living in his house at least till 2004, when you split with him, per your update emailed to members then). So get the green light from your memory  Exclamation

I lost you here?? Can you be specific?. 

I left Mike’s in 2003, and Jakarta 12/2004. In late October 2004 Mike told the big fat lie regards who was behind e65, you know, where it changed from a rich American businessman to the former Indonesian dictator Suharto, so I started to call a Swedish guy to let him know what Mike just told me and that we all had to face the fact that all was a scam. Based on Mike did hold my work permit, then I was forced to leave Indonesia. It’s not that easy to get a job in Jakarta as an IT person, (we cost too much compared to local labor), so from October 2004, I had no income as Mike got pissed that I call the Swedish guy. Who could know he called Mike 5 sec after because he refused to believe that all was a scam Cool .  December 31st. 2004 we landed in Copenhagen with nothing but our clothes and had to face all kinds of threats and bull shit from Mike, and most of this you know because I told you this when we met in Copenhagen. 

Anyhow, I’m not going around thinking of Mike and e65 or anything connected to Mike on daily basis, in fact, I don’t care, but if I see him, he gets his black eye, but that is because of his wording regards my wife. So your comment regards my memories and green light doesn't make sense to me? I might have lost a few details regards what happened between 12/1999 and 10/2004, where I did a lot of work for Mike, including building the first database in order for him to ditch the paper as it took up to much space. If I should write down all I did for and with Mike, it would take hours to type in  Angel .

You know, that I know that money is long gone, and your upline/downline should not doubt that for a second, none should doubt that, and yet Mike recently just butt fucked some members where a few of them read in here.

So the only purpose of this forum should be preventing ANYONE to do “business” with Mike, as you will lose your money!
hey Garlin,
you must keep this forum alive until SCAMMER MIKE POULOS passes away (I should say until E65 Endowment65 pays out but the likelihood of that is nearly to zero, if not ZERO). That way you prevent SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON swindling more people!

My repeated advise has been not to spread unconfirmed info, fake news or any type of gozziping or hearsay about SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS. Whoever that modified the date of the video showing SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS dancing only favors him as SCAMMER MIKE POULOS becomes a victim instead of the perpetrator he really is Angry  

When you want to show the wild SCAMMER that lies inside MIKE POULOS you can provide further details of his latest hoax that affected many "Exclusive Foundation" E65 Endowment65 members instead of modifying the date of a video...  the so-called "Gold Partnership", a bluff devised by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS that deluded many of the "Ex Fdn" folks  Dodgy