Registry Domain ID: cd9e006741fc4a7da3634a4e19b25c93-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.donuts.co
Registrar URL: http://domains.google.com
Updated Date: 2021-09-13T10:43:58Z
Creation Date: 2020-09-13T10:43:54Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-09-13T10:43:54Z
Registrar: Google Inc.

E65.capital updated the very last day!
Well, actually 4 seconds too late but they managed that hurdle.

So the payment folks are still able to contact us. Big Grin
It's renewed automatically

So, you have been waiting for this PAYOUT PROCESSED email for 22 years now

When do you expect to receive it ? Next week ? Next month ?

We make this an annual thread like christmas
(13-09-2021, 12:35 PM)fisher Wrote: Domain Name: e65.capital
Registry Domain ID: cd9e006741fc4a7da3634a4e19b25c93-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.donuts.co
Registrar URL: http://domains.google.com
Updated Date: 2021-09-13T10:43:58Z
Creation Date: 2020-09-13T10:43:54Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-09-13T10:43:54Z
Registrar: Google Inc.

E65.capital updated the very last day!
Well, actually 4 seconds too late but they managed that hurdle.

So the payment folks are still able to contact us. Big Grin

Fisher, before posting this and sorry to say useless information, then you might test the link before posting it, and you will discover that the link is dead as all "deals" involving Mike Poulos.

Mike Poulos is the simplest thief you can imagine, completely devoid of empathy for anyone other than hmmm let me see, ohhh yes Mike Poulos.

The woman he bought some years ago and the adopted kids mean nothing to him the day when it gets too hot for Mike Poulos. Just ask his ex-wife and first adopted kid.

If you're one of the few poor souls who think that E65 or whatever the thief call the scam today, then I'm sorry to tell you that every single December since 2005 I have warned people to send money to Mike Poulos, and when we come to December 2021 the same will happen again, namely that I wish Merry Christmas to everyone and that will happen again and again until the day that the devil has taken Mike Poulos poor soul. In the meantime, you will receive that same amount of money as you received last year from Mike Poulos - A BIG FAT ZERO!!
here i copy one of the responses from Jeff

Hi, Martin --

No connection to Bitau that I know of.  Mike's away from home still
and unable to access his Telegram groups.  I think at this point we
all, Mike included, are waiting for the Team to get in touch with
us individually by e-mail.

-- Jeff --

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 05:49:04 AM +0000, xxx wrote
> Hello Jeff,
> next week will be 6 months without an e65 update from Mike. On June 16, you said Mike would send it "soon". 
> It seems the reason for the delay in the update is the fact that no one of the 110 Ex Fdn members got paid for the Gold Partnership and Bitau Investments....  as it has been posted in the e65 forum, is that so?
>

(16-09-2021, 01:38 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: here i copy one of the responses from Jeff

Hi, Martin --

-- Jeff --

> Hello Jeff,
> next week will be 6 months without an e65 update from Mike. On June 16, you said Mike would send it "soon". 
> It seems the reason for the delay in the update is the fact that no one of the 110 Ex Fdn members got paid for the Gold Partnership and Bitau Investments....  as it has been posted in the e65 forum, is that so?
>

Martin,

Tell Jeff that we have been waiting for that confirmation email for ONE FULL YEAR now! Add that to the previous 21 years waiting for that "FINAL EMAIL " that never came

Also do a reverse whois on e65.capital and you will see that the domain is registered from Canada. it means it's MIKE 's domain and the E65 Trustee never existed other than his imagination

No email is ever gonna come, as we all will witness every year and year and year
As mentioned before Mike's brain is half cooked by the cerebral palsy attack he had some time back. Must be exceedingly difficult for this buffoon to construct another meaningful sentence. And Jeff weighted down by his own health issues and corruption gladly sings the praises of Mike for a few dollars. So anything Jeff says on behalf of his partner in crime is not worth a fart in the dark. 

I think at this point we

Really Jeff, how stupid do you think we are ? This team only exists as a figment of your mind and you know it and we know it. Time to cut the crap Jeff!
(16-09-2021, 01:38 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: here i copy one of the responses from Jeff

Hi, Martin --

-- Jeff --

> Hello Jeff,
>

Dear Martin, I really don't understand why you have faith in Jeff Gordon. Go way back in your brain and look for just one answer that Jeff Gordon has sent to you and was useful? Just one.

Jeff acts stupid, "it's not my fault" or "I know nothing" or "I will ask Mike" and the above is the normal "I know nothing".

Martin read the earlier post, where Mike several times mention Ex Fdn members, gold, investment, bitcoins (bitau) and then add Jeff´s lame text.

Mike is in Bogor right now and has been for a long time, ask Cindy but of course, Mike and Jeff are so much more trustworthy than her.

I think it's a pity that you have so much faith in Jeff Gordon, as he is lying his teeth out, just like Mike Poulos.

Now try and add 2 to 2 and see if you can get 4. Mike has sent thousands (6 figure) of dollars to Jeff Gordon over the years, and I do know as I have sent Mike's dollars to Jeff, and even its many years ago, then it happened.

a) Jeff gets lots of dollars from Mike and does Mike´s dirty work and tells you the truth and the truth only.
b) Jeff gets lots of dollars from Mike and does Mike´s dirty work and tells you bull shit and lies.

Spoiler alert; it is not A that is the correct answer.

Question Martin, why do you want to be in contact with Jeff Gordon? He doesn't know shit and so far the only useful information from Jeff Gordon is that I am an idiot.

The fact that you are in this forum will for sure not give you direct access to Mike, and even if you got direct access to Mike it would be useless as you won't see a dime, so what is you are searching for?

That Mike says "I am sorry I scammed you all.." it won't happen! That you get your xx.xxx dollars back? It won't happen! That e65 or whatever it's called pays out? You know it won't happen!

So what is your mission here?
Hello Jorgen.
Are you sure Mike is in Bogor right now?
Asking because if he would sit somewhere in jail would explain he has no access to his Telegram channels.
If not, I don't see a problem in creating a NEW channel to update us.
Strange that Jeff gives more info than Mike even Jeff's info is that he has NO info!
And now we should all accept to wait for the Team to contact us?
Mike is not even making efforts anymore to send out updates even if they are maybe lies?
Nearly sounds like Mike want to let this die in a quiet way, slowly by slowly.
(17-09-2021, 01:28 AM)fisher Wrote: Hello Jorgen.
Are you sure Mike is in Bogor right now?
Asking because if he would sit somewhere in jail would explain he has no access to his Telegram channels.
If not, I don't see a problem in creating a NEW channel to update us.
Strange that Jeff gives more info than Mike even Jeff's info is that he has NO info!
And now we should all accept to wait for the Team to contact us?
Mike is not even making efforts anymore to send out updates even if they are maybe lies?
Nearly sounds like Mike want to let this die in a quiet way, slowly by slowly.

That makes sense if he is in jail. 

did not think of it before but yeah it does make sense. could be
Dear Jorgen, where did you read that I have faith in Jeff Gordon?  I simply posted his response, what doesn´t mean that I agree or disagree with his statements. I am neutral.

I am in touch with Jeff as I am in contact with several other people.