Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Post from another kind of forum
Jorgen, you really never let me down.
You are the best -Smile
(28-10-2021, 04:29 PM)fisher Wrote: Jorgen, you really never let me down.
You are the best -Smile

Wooow a really nice answer, send you a PM, and it's not a threat just a fact.
For 22 years, money is noving onto to one direction : Mike's pockets

Not once, never, a member get a dollar from MIKE
(26-10-2021, 10:04 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: hello fisher,

first of all, could you tell us which and where is that sort of forum that you mention as source of the text you quoted?

In any case, that text has a big conceptual mistake: if the E65 Endowment65 is for real, payouts are to be done via corporate/institutional/commercial/business bank accounts so the online prestige and reputation of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS doesn't matter.
If the E65 Endowment65 program is for real, then billions are to be distributed so that means a personal bank account is far from being the tool to do it. 

Once again, I am asking forum members not to post unverified info. Was really SCAMMER MIKE POULOS detained in the US?  Any proof?  I guess "detained" means delayed not arrested, and in case that was the situation, everyone should be aware that when entering the US MANY travellers face that situation, and in most cases there is nothing wrong. Many of those foreign people had a minor traffic case or a misdemeanor in a previous visit to America, and for that reason they have to remain 1 or 2 hours after some questions by immigration officers.  Nothing serious.  

All rumors regard Mike can be started by Mike himself, that is his way of having fun.