Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE NEW UPDATE CHANNEL
Okay, ddon't ever say I never give you anything.

all THREE Telegrams are DEAD, everyone can verify this.

MIKE lost members contacts so he is starting the fourth, new channel :

https://t.me/joinchat/XZt3nbgrCFQ4YTJl
First of all Mike Poulos, it is Mr. Jorgen Garlin to you!! 

Next little issue Mike Poulos, I have said you are a bull shitter since 2004, and so far you have not proved me wrong, and we both know you  never will. 

It is extremely simple, even a 2-year-old girl understands, just pay out and I Will be the first to pay for ANY damage connected to your name coursed by me!! Opposit you I Can afford to pay. 

So here we go Mike Poulos. 

I will bet you 1.000,00,- USD that you will not have paid all members by this 2021 Christmas, and to make it even easier for you, the bet goes to Christmas 2022, so you have more than a year to pay the members. 

But we both know you don't dare to take the Bet, don't dare to meet in a courtroom nor meet in person as I still owe you a black eye. I'm waiting for your response, but it won’t come coz you are a small yellow chicken behind a monitor with the world's smallest set of balls!

And to the readers, I owe him a black eye for his stupid posts on the long-gone forum Bangkokk something. Personally, I really give a shit about how many people Mike Poulos steals money from and one day Mike Poulos will have to face the music. 

Mike Poulos is an extremely intelligent person and it is so sad that Mike Poulos doesn't use his capabilities to the full in a legit way, and even I will give him the black eye, I still after so many years miss him when he pops his business ideas out faster than pop-corn pops. And for you, Mike, your idea you came up with in Athens, all companies do it today, just think if that ONE idea was followed to the end - you would have been a legit billionaire today, but nooo fast money and no work is the only way you know and can. So sad!

Hi All,

Welcome to our new Telegram channel for E-65 payouts. I will not be updating the old channels (VSB and ExFdtn).

Please let your fellow members join this channel using this link :

https://t.me/joinchat/XZt3nbgrCFQ4YTJl

I apologize for a very long delay for an update but I of been stuck for the last 7 months working to get our payouts.

For now, IMPORTANT : I know some of you are subscribers to Jorgen Garlin's forum and I am telling you that everything posted there are LIES. I can see your usernames so please DO NOT SHARE this channel there. If I see any of you posting about my new updates there, I will remove you from this channel. Only share this link with other members that you know of.

In March, I went to Qatar and confirmed the gold for ExFdtn members at the gold storage facility there. Then I went to Europe and sign off all the foundations. But then there was a problem with our E65 payouts.

Because up to 50% of the gold was being put into the gold trading for ExFdtn members, the gold trading in New York was not registered with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the USA and therefore our E65 payouts cannot be processed until we comply with the S.E.C. 

I have been working on it for seven months now from Canada and I have not seen my family in 7 months. 

Now, we need to register compliance with the SEC and it takes time and money needed too.

Okay, now for the good news.

If you remember my December 2020 update, I talked about you will be having the option to get your payout in Bitcoin (BTC). Well, that is because all our payout funds had been converted into BTC back in Dec 2020 - Jan 2021 by the E65 Trustee at around $25-30k per BTC.

Today BTC is worth about $60k so our payouts have doubled. Except for the gold, which was not converted but it has also quadrupled in value.

Now, after 6 months working it out with the SEC, we are at the final stage to get registered and be compliant. There is a cost we have to pay them and there is no way around this. Once paid, our gold and BTC will be released in about 6-8 weeks.

Why the E65 Trustee cannot pay this cost? Well, because there is a clause prohibiting them to release a single cent unless the whole funds are being paid out to all members registered at the same time. It's actually much more complicated than that but this is what I am allowed to share.

Now, to get this cost covered, I am willing to make a new PLA (Personal Loan Agreement) with all members of E65. I have $1.5 Billion dollars coming from E65 and I am willing to surrender $ 1 Billion dollars for this PLA. 

$ 500 million dollars is enough for me and my family.

So for this PLA, for the amount you lend to the E65 Trustee for the SEC process, you will be paid 100X. That is equal to 10,000%. 

The minimum is $1,000. For example if you lend out $10,000 , you will be paid back $ 1 million. In about 6-8 weeks after the SEC is paid.

Payouts for ExFdtn members are in Gold or you can choose BTC. Payouts for all regular members are in BTC.

This PLA loan is to be paid in BTC and as you are also getting your payouts in BTC, it's good for you to set up a BTC wallet/account now. 

The loan will be transferred to the E65 Trustee directly, not to me. I am still waiting for them to set up their BTC address for this so I suggest you do the same.

Remember, any income tax from your country of residence still applies. Wait until you receive your funds in BTC, then look for a tax consultant. 

I will share the BTC wallet address once the E65 Trustee sent it to me.

All for now,

MIKE
And remember Mike NEVER ask for money! And notice it is the E65 TRUSTEE who is responsible for the first PLA, not Mike Poulos ?

Also Mike wrote
"I have been working on it for seven months now from Canada and I have not seen my family in 7 months."

He did the same to his first wife and daughter back in 2004 - then he went to Batam. So I can not stop thinking that Mike escaped Jakarta, coz that is what he does when it gets too hot.

Another issue is who pays Mike in order to go to Qatar and Canada, who pay for his house rent, food, wine, etc? In the real world, money comes from a legit business, which E65 is not, or a salary - or stealing from people in Jakarta
(07-11-2021, 02:25 PM)Bogor Wrote: "If you remember my December 2020 update, I talked about you will be having the option to get your payout in Bitcoin (BTC). Well, that is because all our payout funds had been converted into BTC back in Dec 2020 - Jan 2021 by the E65 Trustee at around $25-30k per BTC."

So the option is that the funds will be in BTC whether a person likes it or not.
You would have to be insane to send any more money
(09-11-2021, 03:06 PM)scandoz Wrote: You would have to be insane to send any more money

Trust me Scandoz, there will be some who believe that Mike will be billionaire and share that bullion, and no it’s not spelled wrong  Cool
There is NEITHER a third Telegram channel NOR a fourth Telegram channel

That "update" above is fake as that is not the writing style of Mike.

I emailed Jeff and he confirms it is a false text

Hi, Martin --

Yes, it's fake; all we know for sure is that it's a scammer.  It sounds enough

like Mike to have already fooled a few people.  Among other things, I think

the idea that all project funds have been put into Bitcoin is absurd.

-- Jeff --

On Mon, Nov 08, 2021 at 12:13:01PM +0000, xxx wrote:

> Good morning Jeff,
> I guess this is a FAKE e65 update as it is not the same writing style as Mikes....what can you tell me?
(09-11-2021, 07:52 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: There is NEITHER a third Telegram channel NOR a fourth Telegram channel

Hi, Martin --

-- Jeff --

> Good morning Jeff,
> I guess this is a FAKE e65 update as it is not the same writing style as Mikes....what can you tell me?

Normally when you ask Jeffy ANYTHING, he knows NOTHING and all the sudden he knows that Mike is still on the run - ohh sorry traveling and working hard, and he also knows that a channel is fake, and straight up, you're all the sudden a trained graphologist specializing in how Mike writes.

Unless you have unequivocal evidence that it is NOT Mike who is trying to suck money out of the few left in E65, then there is only a 50% chance that you are right, and there is also a 50% chance that it's actually Mike who's once AGAIN need money to live.
(09-11-2021, 07:52 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: There is NEITHER a third Telegram channel NOR a fourth Telegram channel

Hi, Martin --

-- Jeff --

> Good morning Jeff,

Normally when you ask Jeffy ANYTHING, he knows NOTHING and all the sudden he knows that Mike is still on the run - ohh sorry traveling and working hard, and he also knows that a channel is fake, and straight up, you're all the sudden a trained graphologist specializing in how Mike writes.

Unless you have unequivocal evidence that it is NOT Mike who is trying to suck money out of the few left in E65, then there is only a 50% chance that you are right, and there is also a 50% chance that it's actually Mike who's once AGAIN need money to live.

Hi, Martin --

-- Jeff --

> Good morning Jeff,

Hello Martin

I too do not believe this alleged update is Mike
  • as you say not his writing style
  • he would not ask for $1000.00 something smaller would help him get the money he needs
  • never heard of the SEC requiring money to allow trading of securities
  • doesn't say what the so called cost to the SEC would be 
guess we will have to see what plays out