Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE NEW UPDATE CHANNEL
MezzaB you wrote

"I too do not believe this alleged update is Mike
  • as you say not his writing style
  • he would not ask for $1000.00 something smaller would help him get the money he needs
  • never heard of the SEC requiring money to allow trading of securities
  • doesn't say what the so called cost to the SEC would be 
guess we will have to see what plays out"

1) I'm really impressed with all the graphologists who are among the E65 members. It does not occur to you and Martin that Mike has asked another person to write the message?

I'm not saying that's the way it is, but Mike has used other people in the past to write his updates, including me.

2) The only place 1000.00 USD is mentioned is when I ask Mike if he will bet that there will be no useful updates or payouts, so I do not know exactly where you have the 1000.00, - USD from. But true Mike would never ask for 1.000 he goes for millions.

3) In order to register at SEC there is a fee to pay, just how much I can't figure out - https://www.sec.gov/rules/final/2021/33-...-sheet.pdf

4) it will come - if it is Mike playing and there is still 50% chance that it is!

Your last statement is easy to answer - a big fat NOTHING!

Personally I don't know if its fake or not, the only thing I know with 2000% certainty is that Mike is extremely intelligent and manipulative, and therefore it is not possible to believe in anything that ends with MIKE
(10-11-2021, 10:44 AM)Bogor Wrote: MezzaB you wrote

• he would not ask for $1000.00 something smaller would help him get the money he needs

1) I'm really impressed with all the graphologists who are among the E65 members. It does not occur to you and Martin that Mike has asked another person to write the message?

I'm not saying that's the way it is, but Mike has used other people in the past to write his updates, including me.

2) The only place 1000.00 USD is mentioned is when I ask Mike if he will bet that there will be no useful updates or payouts, so I do not know exactly where you have the 1000.00, - USD from. But true Mike would never ask for 1.000 he goes for millions.

3) In order to register at SEC there is a fee to pay, just how much I can't figure out - https://www.sec.gov/rules/final/2021/33-...-sheet.pdf

4) it will come - if it is Mike playing and there is still 50% chance that it is!

Personally I don't know if its fake or not, the only thing I know with 2000% certainty is that Mike is extremely intelligent and manipulative, and therefore it is not possible to believe in anything that ends with MIKE

Did anyone get to see the so called selfie that has been removed (conveniently)
(10-11-2021, 12:32 PM)MezzaB Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 10:44 AM)Bogor Wrote: MezzaB you wrote

Did anyone get to see the so called selfie that has been removed (conveniently)

I saw it, and yes it was Mike in a white T-shirt - a typical selfie  Dodgy not a pretty sight  Big Grin
in response to Bogor:

>1) I'm really impressed with all the graphologists who are among the E65 members. It does not occur to you and Martin 
>that Mike has asked another person to write the message?

if we consider the definition of graphology: "The study of handwriting, especially when employed as a means of analyzing character", it is not what I referred to. Instead, the correct profession for evaluating the writing style would be (forensic) expert in writing style. However, for realizing that e65 "update" is FAKE you don't need to be a (forensic) expert in writing style as the imitation is very poor. For example, there are no TYPOS, something so common in the e65 updates authored by Mike.

By pondering there were so many imitations of "updates", that increments significantly the chance of being an impersonation once again. 
(11-11-2021, 02:08 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: in response to Bogor:

>1) I'm really impressed with all the graphologists who are among the E65 members. It does not occur to you and Martin 

if we consider the definition of graphology: "The study of handwriting, especially when employed as a means of analyzing character", it is not what I referred to. Instead, the correct profession for evaluating the writing style would be (forensic) expert in writing style. However, for realizing that e65 "update" is FAKE you don't need to be a (forensic) expert in writing style as the imitation is very poor. For example, there are no TYPOS, something so common in the e65 updates authored by Mike.

By pondering there were so many imitations of "updates", that increments significantly the chance of being an impersonation once again. 

They also look at writing patterns, punctuation, and sentence composition
Every time, Mike is missing in action and "payout" is mentioned. Scammers resurface and ask for money. Similar to Helen's for foundation fee when Mike remains quiet and change of email.

VSB telegram can be easily manage for change of title. Why create a new group to re-register members and start all over again. It is a red flag.

They are doing illegal gold  trading. Does this mean SEC has frozen the gold and slapped with penalty. The new "event" like previous events will extend another 5 years. It is better to close this scam once for all.

Paying back 100x for contribution sound too good to be true. Mike has not revealed his fortune usd1.5 billions previously. It does not seem right this time. The cost of compliance is usd10 millions.

Every time, Mike is missing in action and "payout" is mentioned. Scammers resurface and ask for money. Similar to Helen's for foundation fee when Mike remains quiet and change of email.

VSB telegram can be easily manage for change of title. Why create a new group to re-register members and start all over again. It is a red flag.

They are doing illegal gold
trading. Does this mean SEC has frozen the gold and slapped with penalty. The new "event" like previous events would extend at least 5 years. It is better to close this scam once for all.

Paying back 100x for contribution sound too good to be true. Mike has not revealed his fortune usd1 billions previously. It does not seem right this time.The usd1 billion is used to fund the cost of compliance usd10 million.

There never was a Helen, never was there a team!!!

http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/noteam1.htm
Mike or not, but still lots of spelling errors.(Keep in mind that Mike is a master of manipulation, not so long ago he did send out a video where he was sick, but he wasn't) I hope all Keep their money in their pockets.

IF E65 was for real then there would be billions  Tongue

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for the E65 Trustee to give me the Bitcoin wallet address that they set up for this PLA for SEC payment.

IMPORTANT : The PLA will pay you back 100x your transfer, and it will be sent to the your wallet, meaning the same wallet you used to make the transfer for the PLA / SEC fund. This is IMPORTANT so please make sure you always have access to this wallet.

Okay, send a minimum of USD 1,000 to these wallet address. Remember, this PLA return is 100x whatever amount you sent to help. If you send $10k, you will receive $ 1 million back. If you send $ 1 million, you will receive $ 100 millions back. The total amount I pledge for this PLA is USD 1,000,000,000 ($ 1 Billion), taken from my share of my E-65 payout. Trust me, I'd still have plenty so don't worry about that.

Okay, here are the address below.

Bitcoin (BTC) Wallet Address :

bc1qpcuggvenur5s6w5d6fqpge8s7ppezs (I have deleted some characters/Bogor)

I will also put a barcode for this wallet in a following post, to make it easier.

Onwards,

MIKE
(11-11-2021, 02:08 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: in response to Bogor:

I do not agree Martin. Plz note that I am not saying it is Mike, but I am also saying it could be Mike. Text in red will show you bad English copied from the text.

I apologize for a very long delay for an update but I of been stuck for the last 7 months working to get our payouts.

IMPORTANT : 

Working (missing the word of)

For example if you lend out $10,000 ,
Jorgen, there are no grammar or syntax errors there. It´s correctly written, "working" doesn´t require "of" in that sentence.

I apologize for a very long delay for an update but I of been stuck for the last 7 months working to get our payouts.

IMPORTANT : 

Working (missing the word of)

For example if you lend out $10,000 ,
Martin that update is real because AS YOU CAN SEE,

Your two MIKE channels are DEAD, right ?