Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE NEW UPDATE CHANNEL
(12-11-2021, 09:45 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Martin that update is real because AS YOU CAN SEE,

Your two MIKE channels are DEAD, right ?

I don't know why you say the other channels are dead. If they were would they not be gone from the Telegram platform
(12-11-2021, 06:41 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: Jorgen, there are no grammar or syntax errors there. It´s correctly written, "working" doesn´t require "of" in that sentence.

I apologize for a very long delay for an update but I of been stuck for the last 7 months working to get our payouts.

IMPORTANT : 

Working (missing the word of)

For example if you lend out $10,000 ,

Dont wanna argue - but look it up  Big Grin there isn't space between words and : or ! or ? etc so please stop yourself  Cool

Did you see the selfie picture there was on the channel? I doubt that Mike sends selfies out all over the world and in the same time a scammer who received that picture use it in a scam in Mikes name. Mike will know who is behind right?
Dear everyone
I guess it's not about getting right at any cost. Is it Mike's encouragement to send money to him, or is it another scammer trying to steal money from E65 members.

There is not really any difference. 

There is 50% certainty that it is Mike who is behind, but there is 100% certainty that if you are stupid enough to send money, you will lose them, regardless of whether it is Mike or not.

K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid!
(12-11-2021, 10:20 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 09:45 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Martin that update is real because AS YOU CAN SEE,

I don't know why you say the other channels are dead. If they were would they not be gone from the Telegram platform

because MIKE does not send a message saying that there is a scam channel etc etc

both channels will be gone, one day you will wake up to find them gone
(12-11-2021, 06:41 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: Jorgen, there are no grammar or syntax errors there. It´s correctly written, "working" doesn´t require "of" in that sentence.

I apologize for a very long delay for an update but I of been stuck for the last 7 months working to get our payouts.

IMPORTANT : 

Working (missing the word of)

For example if you lend out $10,000 ,

go on martin, ask jeff to ask Mike to send an update HAHAHAHAHA
(10-11-2021, 01:16 PM)Bogor Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 12:32 PM)MezzaB Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 10:44 AM)Bogor Wrote: "3) In order to register at SEC there is a fee to pay, just how much I can't figure out - https://www.sec.gov/rules/final/2021/33-...-sheet.pdf"

It is highly unlikely any American government agency would require payment of fees in bitcoin.
(12-11-2021, 01:15 PM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 10:20 AM)MezzaB Wrote:

because MIKE does not send a message saying that there is a scam channel etc etc

both channels will be gone, one day you will wake up to find them gone

Mike does not say a lot of things and don't get me wrong I am not supporting Mike in any way but I thought that this forum is for factual information not hear say, conjecture or even what you think is the right thing to say. The fact is the channels are still active and there is not one thing that you can do to refute this FACT!
Please don't spread misinformation this not what we are hear for.
(12-11-2021, 10:47 AM)Bogor Wrote: "Dear everyone
"Is it Mike's encouragement to send money to him, or is it another scammer trying to steal money from E65 members."

I suspect a scammer. They would select payment in bitcoin because once that bitcoin is sent, it is gone forever and cannot be returned. And as someone stated earlier, requesting $1,000 for a PLA seemed too high.
As I mentioned earlier, it's not a question of whether it's Mike or another scammer trying to steal money from the E65 members - the few that are left, but a matter of saving the poor souls who keep sending money to Mike.

However, one thing is 100% certain and that is that the scammer Mike or not, reads along on our forum. I base this on the fact that now there is a new "update" and this time with spelling errors - pathetic spelling errors which are definitely placed on purpose and thus one must probably conclude that the "update" below is hardly Mike´s but another scammer.

However, this does not change the image that Mike is exactly as big a criminal as the person who is clearly trying to suck money out of the E65 members.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE, INCLUDING MIKE POULOS !!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

Okay, to show you proof / evidrnce that yes, I am good for $ 1 billion dollars to pay you all back and I will still have about half a billion dollars left.

When I went to Qatar, what I did yhere is to verify all our gold. This includes Exfdtn members gold (regular members do not have gold option), and the gold belongs to the Gang of 8 (who retained the services of the E65 Trustee), and the gold belongs to the Facilitator of the E65 project with his partners.

There has alsp been a misunderstanding of the payment needed for the SEC. We got fined, and the fine itself is being determined between $250 to 750 million. Those of you who are my gold program members know about this from the update I sent last month.

Don't worry, this huge fine will be paid by the Facilitator/Partners, not from our share.

But we must pay for the compliance because all our names are in the list of payout. The cost is USD 10 million, and I can pay you back 100x. 

Here is the document that shows pur total gold portofolio for E65 members. This is for gold only, not BTC
 Recotd for BTC is separate.

Feel free to use your calculator, because it's not in dollar but in GRAMS of GOLD.

The sooner we pay the $10 million compliant cost to the SEC, the sooner we get our payouts.

If we do not pay, well, the Facilitator will not pay the fine for us, and this legal problem will take many more years or decades. 

I dont even know if I will be still alive then and if I'm gone, E65 payout will be all donated to charity. I am 65 years old and only probably have 4-5 years left if I am lucky.

So guys, the ball is now in your court.

If we can't pay, then so be it. I guess I'll jist retire.

MIKE

[Image: MP-Gold.png]
(13-11-2021, 11:07 PM)Eborneo Wrote: Mike can prove that the new VSB payout channel by informing members in the two VSB channels that VSB payout channel is created. It remains a dilemma so long as Mike does not provide an update in the previous VSB channels. Unless Mike does that, it is highly suspicious that the new channel is created by a scammer.

Even if Mikey sendes out “Update” on any channel, then the “update” will say precisely the same as usual- nothing.