Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest Telegram Update
Very surprised that there has been no discussions over the latest updates to the infamous third telegram channel
This one?

Hi Everyone,

MIKE 's helpers here.

He wants us to let you all know that he is coming home for Christmas and anyone of you can come visit him in his home in Indonesia starting January.

He will NOT be travelling anywhere in 2022 so feel free to come visit.

Members who send Bitcoin by Dec 15 will get paid out their E65 payout plus 100x PLA in early January so they will have no problem buying first class plane tickets because they WOULD OF BEEN PAID.

Members who do not send your Bitcoin, you will MOST LIKELY have to wait until 2023 for another new, lengthy process for your payout but feel free to come visit MIKE in 2022.

Here is MIKE's home address in Indonesia :

MIKE POULOS and LYNDA BEATRIX

Komp Villa Duta
Jl Sari Ibun No 26
Rt 007/014
Kel Barangsiang
Bogor Timur
Postal 16143
Indonesia

MIKE 's helpers
In that original update,

These MIKE helpers put their signature " J & JD "

But I dont think it is Jorgen because he is not with them.

One is definitely JEFF,

But take a look at the Excel of the supposed GOLD

There are a Jim and John Dobson

I think they are the J and JD
Either Jeff , Jim , Or Jhon LOL

Does he not have a friend whose name not start with a J ?!
These idiots have no shame whatsoever
Please if anyone here has considered sending them any crypto...DONT
They are lowlife scum.I report that channel everyday,though telegram is always slow to respond
(27-11-2021, 08:28 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: In that original update,

These MIKE helpers put their signature " J & JD "

But I dont think it is Jorgen because he is not with them.

One is definitely JEFF,

But take a look at the Excel of the supposed GOLD

There are a Jim and John Dobson

I think they are the J and JD
Joe and John Doe - just a wild guess, and I am pretty sure that it isn't Jeff - Jeff is clean and knows nothing - sort of speech  Rolleyes
(27-11-2021, 10:14 AM)scandoz Wrote: These idiots have no shame whatsoever
Please if anyone here has considered sending them any crypto...DONT
They are lowlife scum.I report that channel everyday,though telegram is always slow to respond

THe last fool isn't born yet  Angel
(27-11-2021, 08:28 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Either Jeff , Jim , Or Jhon LOL

Does he not have a friend whose name not start with a J ?!

Mike doesn't have friends, he screwed them all long time ago!
(27-11-2021, 07:43 AM)Bogor Wrote: This one?

Hi Everyone,

MIKE 's helpers here.

He wants us to let you all know that he is coming home for Christmas and anyone of you can come visit him in his home in Indonesia starting January.

He will NOT be travelling anywhere in 2022 so feel free to come visit.

Members who send Bitcoin by Dec 15 will get paid out their E65 payout plus 100x PLA in early January so they will have no problem buying first class plane tickets because they WOULD OF BEEN PAID.

Members who do not send your Bitcoin, you will MOST LIKELY have to wait until 2023 for another new, lengthy process for your payout but feel free to come visit MIKE in 2022.

Komp Villa Duta
Jl Sari Ibun No 26
Rt 007/014
Kel Barangsiang
Bogor Timur
Postal 16143
Indonesia

MIKE 's helpers

Yes, that one
Who is Lynda Beatrix, I thought Mikes wife's name was Becky?

(27-11-2021, 07:43 AM)Bogor Wrote: This one?

Hi Everyone,

MIKE 's helpers here.

He wants us to let you all know that he is coming home for Christmas and anyone of you can come visit him in his home in Indonesia starting January. I hope Mike has a wonderful Christmas with his family

He will NOT be travelling anywhere in 2022 so feel free to come visit. No one will be traveling internationally in 2022 given the latest Covid mutation

Members who send Bitcoin by Dec 15 will get paid out their E65 payout plus 100x PLA in early January so they will have no problem buying first class plane tickets because they WOULD OF BEEN PAID. Who has a spare $60K lying around

Members who do not send your Bitcoin, you will MOST LIKELY have to wait until 2023 for another new, lengthy process for your payout but feel free to come visit MIKE in 2022. By the sounds of it who ever is running this channel has not given up trying to extract more money from E65 members further down the track in 2023 if this first attempt is fruitless

Komp Villa Duta
Jl Sari Ibun No 26
Rt 007/014
Kel Barangsiang
Bogor Timur
Postal 16143
Indonesia

MIKE 's helpers
Tongue 
I am sure this is a fake update but the impersonator included an address that proBably is the real house of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS

I've just tried searching that address in some of the online maps such as Bing.Maps and Google.Maps and then went to make a street view.... the house at that address is luxurious and has 3 floors....  please ay attention to the car parked in the photo shown in streetview...   Tongue