Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the beginning of the end 2
Exclamation 
Just a reminder that on Monday 1st of March 2022 will One.com be notified regards the termination of the domain mikepoulosscams.com 
and hereafter the domain will die on April 18th. 2022.

So I suggest that among the 115 registered members are one who want to take over the domain and forum.

I simply don't have time, not to mention that I don't want to waste any more time on the little Canadian thief!

You can type all you want how important and whatnot, but it will not change a bit.

Send a Private Message if you want to let this E65 joke continue.
really fully nonsense and even after some of the reasons you allegued are not valid anymore: Mike is back

Recently you said you are keeping this e65forum only because of me and now with almost no time you want to close it or transfer it to me. Big contradiction. 

It seems will never go to have barbecue at your house.
(25-02-2022, 12:33 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: really fully nonsense and even after some of the reasons you allegued are not valid anymore: Mike is back

Recently you said you are keeping this e65forum only because of me and now with almost no time you want to close it or transfer it to me. Big contradiction. 

It seems will never go to have barbecue at your house.

Never the less - take over or the forum dies. Simple as that!

And I have not seen anything that is from Mike, unless you believe the bull shitting email with the fake address.
>Never the less - take over or the forum dies. Simple as that!
>

You are treating me like your toy. I am not your toy.
Recently you said you were keeping this forum only because of me and now you want to abandon it, so what a big respect for my person are you having??  No respect at all!!   Even further, you want me to take over the forum. 

>And I have not seen anything that is from Mike, unless you believe the bull shitting email with the fake address.
>

Jeff confirmed the email is for real and that Mike is behind it.

Here you show another contradiction as days ago you were stating it is not possible to affirm that it is Mike or it is NOT Mike who write updates that do not have his writing style. Now you contradict yourself by stating it is not from Mike...
Your criteria is very weak as a server in Bangladesh, even if that is true, why not a server in Bangladesh?
Martin, you don't listen. You don't listen to me, you don't listen to other than Jeff Gordon, who is as crooked as Mike Poulos.

That is fine by me that you prefer to listen to bull shit, and refuse to think constructively.

Whatever you say, I will still terminate the domain on March 1st as I'm fat up with Mike and Jeff, and I want to spend my time on other things in life which contain something qualitative and not 2 small low life thieves as every time they open their mouths and say 5 words, then 10 of those words are a lie.

Jeff confirmed and my bare ass. Martin, I know it's hard to add 2 + 2 and get 4, but let me try to make you comprehend some from the alleged email from Mike.

1) Mike changed his signature
2) It refers to a team that has never existed, you just need to look at the pictures from the VSB hacker (http://mikepoulosscams.com/team.htm)
3) the address is as false as it can possibly be.
4) I spoke to Mrs. Christina Lokanatan in her furniture shop at Jl. Fatmawati and she DO NOT know anything regards E65 nor does she know or have heard the name Mike Poulos ever
before. Google the address and find her number and call her yourself, instead of sitting on your lazy ass and eating Jeff's lies!
5) A multi-billion dollar business like Mike's uses a proven false address, and you still believe all is gooood and let's spend another 10 years on a lame forum, wasting my time!

Just about all of the above makes me sick and tired, not to mention confused that you simply refuse to face facts, so in closing.

Comprehend that I do notice One.com on march 1st 2022 and the forum will die on April 18th, 2022 unless some want to take over, as I'm done with E65, Jeffy the Turkey, and Mikey boy a poor soul who ends in hell.

Now I believe I have made it VERY clear, so please stop whining and act.

May all have a wonderful weekend and all of the next week too as I will take my family on a winter holiday in snowy Norway.
Garlin,

you behave like Vladimir Putin, please stop being so rude, careless and insensitive!  

Nobody likes the way you treat E65 Endowment65Forum members, and you censored so many. I received numerous messages in the last week against your behaviour. 

You say that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is a little thief but you mentioned that the amount he obtained from the E65 Endowment65 scam is several million Dollars so he is a VERY BIG thief. Therefore, who is a VERY BIG thief doesn't deserve a forum?

March 1, 2022 is a Tuesday, not a Monday. I would offer my collaboration but I am not a computer expert as you are. 
So you´ll pay the S100 annual fee and just need a collaborator?
Good morning american-e65-scammed

I could not care less, even if you received 1000 messages, in fact, I have very little respect for people who cant face "Putin" and say what they want to say to my face.

And will try again and this time sloooow so all can follow.

1) Its not about money
2) I just want Mike out of my hair and live my life without wasting just one second on him and other morrons like Jeffy, not to mention those who still believe anything will happen.

Mike took in up to 20 mill USD and no one can do shit about it, and nothing will happen to Mike. End of story.

So Putin, Biden, the rude, the asshole, or whatever name any wants to call me, I just want to live a life where E65 and Mike is a long gone, the time with Mike is not some that Im produkt  of. Comprehend or don't, and Wednesday the 1st. of March I will notice One.com, and Taxi is here and I'm out of here. VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND - I AM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jorgen, you are so wrong as I listen to several e65 members who are not of my downline and they say the contrary to what you mention. You are the one who listen only to yourself. Several forum users you censored as MezzaB, Fisher, etc. so did you listen to them?

Not only your ass is lazy but above all your brain is very lazy as I posted my research on the Jakarta address as I was investigating in Bing Maps, Google Maps, Mapquest, and StreetView. Have you read that message of mine?  

>2) It refers to a team that has never existed, you just need to look at the pictures from the VSB hacker?
>(http://mikepoulosscams.com/team.htm)

>

that is  another reason to keep this forum up and running

The best solution is to keep the forum frozen so you don't have to spend your precious time in moderating it.
(26-02-2022, 08:31 AM)Bogor Wrote: Good morning american-e65-scammed

I could not care less, even if you received 1000 messages, in fact, I have very little respect for people who cant face "Putin" and say what they want to say to my face.

And will try again and this time sloooow so all can follow.

1) Its not about money
2) I just want Mike out of my hair and live my life without wasting just one second on him and other morrons like Jeffy, not to mention those who still believe anything will happen.

Mike took in up to 20 mill USD and no one can do shit about it, and nothing will happen to Mike. End of story.

So Putin, Biden, the rude, the asshole, or whatever name any wants to call me, I just want to live a life where E65 and Mike is a long gone, the time with Mike is not some that Im produkt  of. Comprehend or don't, and Wednesday the 1st. of March I will notice One.com, and Taxi is here and I'm out of here. VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND - I AM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate you are as big a psychopath as Putin