Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New domain owner and admin
You're right, MezzaB : IF Mike is a thief, then Jorgen is a thief as well!
(08-06-2022, 12:49 PM)fisher Wrote: You're right, MezzaB : IF Mike is a thief, then Jorgen is a thief as well!

Then I STRONGLY suggest that you and Mezza F (F for Fjols) report me to the danish police for theft of your money.

To contact the police in the area where I live can be done by using the link - and its in English so there is no excuse NOT to report me!!!

https://politi.dk/en/report-a-crime

I have always said that I will join related lawsuits ANYWHERE in the world, as it will show the few members who have the same wet dream as you and Mezza F, that Mike is nothing more than a common thief - ohh and I was a stupid employee who thought he could have a nice life in the sun. As all know it did not go like that.

Fisher you still donĀ“t get why I did remove you when I was the owner? You are a shit face that starts the wars with your stupidity!! Who refuses to understand almost nothing except that Mike will make you rich, which never ever will happen - not a single cent will you see - ever.

And like it not - since 1999 and until today I am the one who is right, not Mike, not Jeff, not the so-called team, not Martin, not Mezza F, and not you, but of course, I am wrong because Mike and Jeff say so.

Show me the money "mate" ohh you cant Mike took them :-D
MezzaB, as you can see we made a point with calling him a thief.
Ah, and to you, my MATE Jorgen: You can try to give me bad names, this only shows me again I was right calling you a thief...
(08-06-2022, 08:18 PM)fisher Wrote: MezzaB, as you can see we made a point with calling him a thief.
Ah, and to you, my MATE Jorgen: You can try to give me bad names, this only shows me again I was right calling you a thief...

Instead of your girly blabla, be a man and report me to the authorities in any country, if you can't afford the lawyer, because you lost all to Mike, I will gladly pay for yours too.

So the only point you have made so far, is that you are a small pussy without courage.

Be a man and report me!! Show the proof of my lie!!
You are a liar and a thief...
(09-06-2022, 10:39 AM)fisher Wrote: You are a liar and a thief...

Well you're so good. With your fantastic answers, I am 100% sure that even a 3-year-old will be able to convince you that the earth is flat, that Santa Claus exists, the Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy too.

And you'll be soooo rich in a liiiiiiiiiiiittle while - Mike's says that himself, since 2005 :-)
Another confirmation that Jorgen is sick...
And a liar and thief...
(09-06-2022, 12:19 PM)fisher Wrote: Another confirmation that Jorgen is sick...
And a liar and thief...

I assume you were just as unbelievably unintelligent as a child and that the only joy you gave your parents was grief.

If you go to the doctor, the doctor will wonder what makes your heart beat!

All-day long I have tried with simple explanations to point out why you will never see so much as the shadow of a cent, and you have chosen to act as one of those dolls you press on their stomach and only perform one sentence.

Feel free to call me anything, but again you are not going to get your wet dream come true - ever.

Your inability to communicate, document, and behave like an adult is astonishing. You should try to put in quite a lot of effort to study ordinary business techniques, banking, and insurance tools and then return with some posts that make sense.

Last but not least because I do not bother to move down to your incredibly low level, then I'm probably the one that most of all hope and wish that Mike was NOT a scam artist, because unlike you, I have seen what Mike's scam can do to people, divorce, lost jobs, lost friends, all of which are at too high a level for you to understand.

I pitty you.
Amen! Smile