Poll: Do you want to give a gift to Cindy Poulos and newborn babygirl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
42.86%
3 42.86%
NO
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colleting funds to Cindy Poulos
Is this just another dead forum?

Mike has become a grandfather, it is known for sure, however, no one really knows where Mike is, but he is not in Jakarta / Bogor, so maybe it's true that the bandit is in Canada.

Cindy Poulos became the mother of a little daughter 2 days ago and she does not have much to do well with because the amazing businessman Mike Poulos can not support his own daughter, nice really nice mr. Poulos.

Now comes the $ 1,000 question.

Will it be an opportunity to make a small collection here in this forum, as where collected money is sent to Cindy´'s mother (Mike Poulo's ex-wife) who will then again buy something delicious for the new little babygirl and the new mother.

I personally know Cindy's mother and can say 100% good to her, in fact she is the opposite of Mike Poulos, she is credible.

If there is a connection to this, I will probably need help setting up an account where money can be raised.

What do members here in the forum say? Yes or No?
NO
I voted for NO
Wooow one dead forum. I would love to send funds in order to send a gift to Cindy Poulos, its not her fault that her stepfather is a criminal.

But 7 votes and nothing on this forum for a month hmmmm nice (sarkastic) 

Bogor is out :-)  But will check in on Christmas time to see how many got paid  Big Grin
(29-04-2022, 06:27 PM)Bogor Wrote: Wooow one dead forum. I would love to send funds in order to send a gift to Cindy Poulos, its not her fault that her stepfather is a criminal.

But 7 votes and nothing on this forum for a month hmmmm nice (sarkastic) 

Bogor is out :-)  But will check in on Christmas time to see how many got paid  Big Grin

No kidding Jorgen, it's a ghost town since you left. The Telegram group is a joke, just e-begging to pay Mike's bar tabs.
(26-04-2022, 04:54 PM)Swedia Wrote: Is this just another dead forum?

Mike has become a grandfather, it is known for sure, however, no one really knows where Mike is, but he is not in Jakarta / Bogor, so maybe it's true that the bandit is in Canada.

Cindy Poulos became the mother of a little daughter 2 days ago and she does not have much to do well with because the amazing businessman Mike Poulos can not support his own daughter, nice really nice mr. Poulos.

Now comes the $ 1,000 question.

Will it be an opportunity to make a small collection here in this forum, as where collected money is sent to Cindy´'s mother (Mike Poulo's ex-wife) who will then again buy something delicious for the new little babygirl and the new mother.

I personally know Cindy's mother and can say 100% good to her, in fact she is the opposite of Mike Poulos, she is credible.

If there is a connection to this, I will probably need help setting up an account where money can be raised.

What do members here in the forum say? Yes or No?