Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameful e65 "update" on May 16, 2022
Once again, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is playing with us....
As always, complete lack of precission in the latest "update"...

As SCAMER MIKE POULOS collected funds as "donations"  Big Grin now he can rest for a little while...

E65 members Update May 16, 2022

Hi All,

A lot is happening

I know that most of you are not aware of the Bullion clients or the E65 FDTN members

Both these groups ared going to be done ahead of the rest of you here.

Once both these groups have been processed, the lawyers will be processing all of you here.

There are no dates yet but it is for sure going to be several months before theya have finished with the Bullion clients and then the E65 FDTN members.

Once there is more news, I will update this group.

Thank you.

MIKE
Is there a member who is part of / who knows people who are part of the 'Bullion clients' or the 'E65 FDTN members?
Is there a member who is part of one or both channels belonging to above mentioned groups?
(02-06-2022, 08:40 PM)fisher Wrote: Is there a member who is part of / who knows people who are part of the 'Bullion clients' or the 'E65 FDTN members?
Is there a member who is part of one or both channels belonging to above mentioned groups?

I also had a question about that update, but deleted it per the request for silence. No, I am not a member of either group. 

Are the E65 FDTN members those who bought the exclusive foundations, and they were the only ones who were allowed to join the gold program?
Are the E65 FDTN members those who bought the exclusive foundations, and they were the only ones who were allowed to join the gold program?

right Counselor, FDTN members are those ones who purchased the so-called "Exclusive Foundations" per what SCAMMER MIKE POULOS explains in one of the videos in the Telegram channel of the "E65 for Registered members"...   where he makes clear that E65 Endowment65 members who purchased the Individual Foundations or the Family Foundations are excluded from that group.

The Bullion clients are those STUPID ones who entered the Gold Investment scheme for which SCAMMER MIKE POULOS used to have a dedicated Telegram channel during 2021 year and whose content I submitted to Garlin at that time
The request for silence HAHAHA what a joke. Unfortunately not a good joke. There are only 2 people in the whole world that benefit from silence - ONLY 2

Is anyone into a quiz here? Guess who these 2 are?

The winner will be found next time I log in.
Price a good bottle of red wine.

Martin stop this nonsense and let the few members have their saying!!!! ANd yes I give a rat ass that you don't come clean, as I have no respect for liars!!!

Hold nu kæft hvor er folk dog latterlige at tro på at en stille periode vil ændre på noget som helst. At voksne almindeligt begavet personer kan tro på sådan en gang bræk.