Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE'S new update June 2022
(09-06-2022, 08:32 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 07:39 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 08:31 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 01:47 AM)fisher Wrote: You already stated things like that long ago and... Mike and E65 is still alive!

Hmm let's see, you state Mike is alive - true, he is alive, he is in Toronto, he just begged for more money, he just received more money (in the area of 10k USD). He sends out (bull shit) updates and from time to time videos, and that is what normal people call SOLID proof, that Mike is alive and kicking. We agree on this one, so far so good.

Mike´scompany in Jakarta was called Imbicom and was owned by Mike´s first wife Lita, who again held Mike´s permit. This is also SOLID proof!

Now let's go to E65, first of all, there are no companies in this world with the name E65 ltd, E65 ApS, A/S, CO etc. This is also SOLID proof.

Now show us JUST ONE SMALL proof that E65 is alive, or that there is JUST ONE MORE MEMBER in the so-called team besides Mike?

This is a very small thing to ask since you state that E65 is alive, because if there is an E65, then there are billions of dollars to be shared, and the coooool businessman Mike Poulos is that one person who controls the E65 company (that cant be found in any database ww) and who just begged for money - FUCKING BEGGED for money!!

We are talking so big amounts of money that Bill Gates and look-alikes are small potatoes compared to the coool businessman Mike Poulos, and when was the last time you heard that Bill Gates was BEGGING for money?

Fisher if you are normal and well, then I am very satisfied to be sick, but opposite you, then I can add 2 + 2 and get 4, where you see 2 + 2 = billions of dollars.

You have chosen to live in denial and I think with all my heart that it is a pity for you that you deny very simple and easy-to-understand facts.

Yes I know I am sick and you are amazed!

You are one seriously sick fuck
I bet you sit at you screen and jack off every time some one disagrees with you
Get a life dick head

Your "words" say more about you than about me. That said, there is a difference between disagreeing and then denying simple facts.

The fact is that E65 should have been completed in April 1999, 6 weeks after the members themselves chose to register. I do not know if it has dawned on you but it is soon 23 YEARS ago!

Another fact is that for the last 18 years I have said the same thing over and over again and you still have not seen as much as a dime.

I would like to bet that in 22 years (if you live that long) from now, you still have not got a dime - that is, a simple bet. Or we can bet $ 10 a year, so you send me $ 10 every December 31st, and the day Mike sends you at least the $ 20,000 he put in view in 1999, I'll pay you $ 5,000.

It's a really good deal for you, which you should accept asap, because you and Fisher know that E65 is alive and will make me enormously rich.

No matter how you turn it around, I'm the one who has and has been right, and I will first be the one who is wrong on the day Mike pays you (and everyone else) $ 20,000 for participating in E65 - and it's fact whether I jerk of 10 times a day, whether I'm a dickhead or whatever charming wording you want to use.

The fact is, you sent money to Mike and you got NOTHING in return, and you will never get anything in return other than enjoying this forum.

In closing, I prefer to be a dickhead rather than a low brainer that can't figure out that he got butt fucked big time by Mike ;-) and maybe you just love to be butt fucked and that is the reason why you deny facts, I don't know and I give a shit :-)

the only facts that are verifiable is that you are a toxic sociopath who takes great pleasure in bullying and belittling any one who disagrees with your limited opinions. Life must be very interesting in your household!!!!
We all know that you are a thief and a liar no matter what you say, and only you have to live with that truth. We all can ignore you. So fuck off dick head.
(09-06-2022, 10:53 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 08:32 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 07:39 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 08:31 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 01:47 AM)fisher Wrote: You already stated things like that long ago and... Mike and E65 is still alive!

Hmm let's see, you state Mike is alive - true, he is alive, he is in Toronto, he just begged for more money, he just received more money (in the area of 10k USD). He sends out (bull shit) updates and from time to time videos, and that is what normal people call SOLID proof, that Mike is alive and kicking. We agree on this one, so far so good.

Mike´scompany in Jakarta was called Imbicom and was owned by Mike´s first wife Lita, who again held Mike´s permit. This is also SOLID proof!

Now let's go to E65, first of all, there are no companies in this world with the name E65 ltd, E65 ApS, A/S, CO etc. This is also SOLID proof.

Now show us JUST ONE SMALL proof that E65 is alive, or that there is JUST ONE MORE MEMBER in the so-called team besides Mike?

This is a very small thing to ask since you state that E65 is alive, because if there is an E65, then there are billions of dollars to be shared, and the coooool businessman Mike Poulos is that one person who controls the E65 company (that cant be found in any database ww) and who just begged for money - FUCKING BEGGED for money!!

We are talking so big amounts of money that Bill Gates and look-alikes are small potatoes compared to the coool businessman Mike Poulos, and when was the last time you heard that Bill Gates was BEGGING for money?

Fisher if you are normal and well, then I am very satisfied to be sick, but opposite you, then I can add 2 + 2 and get 4, where you see 2 + 2 = billions of dollars.

You have chosen to live in denial and I think with all my heart that it is a pity for you that you deny very simple and easy-to-understand facts.

Yes I know I am sick and you are amazed!

You are one seriously sick fuck
I bet you sit at you screen and jack off every time some one disagrees with you
Get a life dick head

Your "words" say more about you than about me. That said, there is a difference between disagreeing and then denying simple facts.

The fact is that E65 should have been completed in April 1999, 6 weeks after the members themselves chose to register. I do not know if it has dawned on you but it is soon 23 YEARS ago!

Another fact is that for the last 18 years I have said the same thing over and over again and you still have not seen as much as a dime.

I would like to bet that in 22 years (if you live that long) from now, you still have not got a dime - that is, a simple bet. Or we can bet $ 10 a year, so you send me $ 10 every December 31st, and the day Mike sends you at least the $ 20,000 he put in view in 1999, I'll pay you $ 5,000.

It's a really good deal for you, which you should accept asap, because you and Fisher know that E65 is alive and will make me enormously rich.

No matter how you turn it around, I'm the one who has and has been right, and I will first be the one who is wrong on the day Mike pays you (and everyone else) $ 20,000 for participating in E65 - and it's fact whether I jerk of 10 times a day, whether I'm a dickhead or whatever charming wording you want to use.

The fact is, you sent money to Mike and you got NOTHING in return, and you will never get anything in return other than enjoying this forum.

In closing, I prefer to be a dickhead rather than a low brainer that can't figure out that he got butt fucked big time by Mike ;-) and maybe you just love to be butt fucked and that is the reason why you deny facts, I don't know and I give a shit :-)

the only facts that are verifiable is that you are a toxic sociopath who takes great pleasure in bullying and belittling any one who disagrees with your limited opinions. Life must be very interesting in your household!!!!
We all know that you are a thief and a liar no matter what you say, and only you have to live with that truth. We all can ignore you. So fuck off dick head.

I did not know you have a doctorate in psychology.
It's not me who uses words like dickhead, jerk of sociopath, it's you.

I gave you the opportunity to show the whole world that you're right and I'm wrong, all you have to do is prove your ridiculous claims and say yes to an offer that gives you $ 5,000.

So far, only blabla has come from you and not so much as a single fact.

I take every bet, I go to any lawsuit in any country, I have offered to pay the other party's lawyer, etc.

Why do you think I can offer all this on a public forum? That's because I know Mike can NOT come up with evidence that there is a company called or has anything to do with E65, because I know Mike does not have a team because I know what and where the money was spent.

Then there are all the things that surround us all, like society and laws.

Today you can not hide millions/billions of dollars, especially not as a company, and as a private person you have to document everything over 200 USD to avoid money laundering and funds that have been added through criminal acts. Therefore, there is no one, and it is like in NO one, needs to be private and save everything.

Not a single one of the small 100,000 former/existing members have ever seen Mike's company, seen anyone from a team etc.

If you take a company like Yancoal (https://www.yancoal.com.au), and look at their website then you see everything from employees, strategies, finances etc what exactly have you seen from Mike and Jeff other than hot air?

I think it is a shame that you are so blind and stubbornly clinging to something that does not exist.

Again in the last 18 years, I have tried to tell everyone that there is no company, no money etc. and the next 18, 20, 50, 100 years will not change that.

When Mike is sent to hell one day (that's where criminals go) and you're still alive and you find out there's no team, no one takes over after Mike. It's the day you find out that it's you who was stupid all the time and the one who got butt fucked by Mike. I look forward to that day and unfortunately, I will not be able to see how stupid your facial expression will be.
Another confirmation that Jorgen is sick...
And a liar and thief...
MIKE just sent out his June update

COMPARE IT TO MY DRAFT at the beginning of this thread !!

Eat that !!
(07-06-2022, 10:34 AM)fisher Wrote: What a BS!!!
You're sick, my friend!

Read MIKE's June 30 update !!!

All my points are CORRECT aside from no Go Fund Me (YET !)
June 30 update where.I dont see it in the Telegram group
(01-07-2022, 10:46 AM)scandoz Wrote: June 30 update where.I dont see it in the Telegram group

there is a new update on two channels : bullion group and exfdtn members group

you are only on the lowly E65 registered members channel for peasants which does not get the update
(01-07-2022, 02:49 AM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 10:34 AM)fisher Wrote: What a BS!!!
You're sick, my friend!

Read MIKE's June 30 update !!!

All my points are CORRECT aside from no Go Fund Me (YET !)

Post this Update here.
If you can!
(01-07-2022, 01:32 PM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 10:46 AM)scandoz Wrote: June 30 update where.I dont see it in the Telegram group

there is a new update on two channels : bullion group and exfdtn members group

you are only on the lowly E65 registered members channel for peasants which does not get the update

yes exactly,been here for 23 years and all these other crap programmes get priority
Not to matter,nothing will come of any of them
(07-06-2022, 02:22 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: I have a leaked draft of MIKE's next June 2022 update :

- No email from lawfirm, because :
- All funds are frozen by the U.S.A. government and an investigation will start. No idea how long it takes
- MIKE will have to stay in Canada, no idea how long
- All gold seized
- MIKE is doing another GoFundMe, link below
 You are so full of shit
If you are going to provide updates to the forum at least you could get it right