Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE'S new update June 2022
(03-07-2022, 08:06 AM)MezzaB Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 02:22 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: I have a leaked draft of MIKE's next June 2022 update :

- No email from lawfirm, because :
- All funds are frozen by the U.S.A. government and an investigation will start. No idea how long it takes
- MIKE will have to stay in Canada, no idea how long
- All gold seized
- MIKE is doing another GoFundMe, link below
 You are so full of shit
If you are going to provide updates to the forum at least you could get it right

what?? READ HIS UPDATE !! It is the same !!
(03-07-2022, 11:37 AM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 02:22 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: I have a leaked draft of MIKE's next June 2022 update :

- All funds are frozen by the U.S.A. government and an investigation will start. No idea how long it takes
- All gold seized
 You are so full of shit
If you are going to provide updates to the forum at least you could get it right

STILL WAITING THAT YOU POST THIS FAMOUS UPDATE HERE.
SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM FOR YOU, CONSIDERING THE FACT YOU SEEM TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION THAN EVERYONE ELSE HERE Smile
TIC TOC, TIC TOC...!!!
(03-07-2022, 12:22 PM)fisher Wrote:

- All gold seized
 You are so full of shit

SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM FOR YOU, CONSIDERING THE FACT YOU SEEM TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION THAN EVERYONE ELSE HERE Smile
TIC TOC, TIC TOC...!!!

LMAO you are not in the EXFDTN or BULLION groups ???

watch MIKE's video again where he TELLS YOU he has three channels !!

LMAO
(03-07-2022, 12:56 PM)vsbvictim Wrote:

- All gold seized
 You are so full of shit

TIC TOC, TIC TOC...!!!

LMAO

Soooo... You just CANNOT show me this famous update...
IF it even exists!!!
But to be honest: I am NOT surprised at all Smile
(03-07-2022, 06:13 PM)fisher Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 12:56 PM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 08:06 AM)MezzaB Wrote:  You are so full of shit

TIC TOC, TIC TOC...!!!

LMAO

Soooo... You just CANNOT show me this famous update...
IF it even exists!!!
But to be honest: I am NOT surprised at all Smile
You seam to be the one that first raised the issue that there was an update. Please be so kind as to post it here for all to see
Dear VSBVictim

Ignore the 2 losers Fish er and Mezza, these 2 blondes grasp absolutely nothing and have dicks for brains.

Whether or not you post a video of Mike sitting laughing his ass off, telling that every cent has been spent on booze and buying ladies incl. his trophy "wife" sitting and waiting and be ohhh so excited for little man to come home, then the 2 losers Fish er and Mezza will still believe that Mike will make them rich, even if they do not even have access to even the lowest-rated information.

How do you make these 2 poor people's brains look like peas?

You inflate the brain until it is the same size as a pea, and afterward, you paint the brain green.

VSBVictim do not share anything with these 2 fools because no matter what you do, you get a lot of shit in return.

You know, after 23 years, it's all the rest of us who have not understood anything, nor do we understand that Mike is in Canada because quite a few influential people in Jakarta want to have a very serious conversation with Mike about where the money he has scammed from them has become of. These people should not spend 23 years figuring out what a little thief Mike is, but these people in Jakarta are probably just as ignorant as everyone else, only Fish er and Mezza knows the truth, and the best thing for everyone is to have a 100% dead forum that Jeffy and Mike enjoy :-)
no one comes here pretending the guy's a saint, and with responses like that, it becomes harder and harder to take you seriously.

>but 23 years

nobody cares. Cough up the text. We know your story about how he's spent all the money and even put it all in debt about 15 times over. We get that you're all too scared to actually put the guy under scrutiny for it because of something you all absolutely won't share yourselves. You get nothing in this forum by shouting for the 15th time how everyone is so stupid because they still have belief in something they're bothering to question in the first place by even bothering to ask for proof of the thing you're claiming is true (especially given the site connected to this is dubious enough)

calling everyone who has the slightest disagreement with you "blondes" isn't likely to net you any more followers than the singular amount that frequent this place besides the few spambots making accounts.

Nobody's under the pretense he's sacred. But then at the same time, you're not an infallible saint either and you can quit pretending that you are with names like 'vsbvictim' and the various events this forum has had in banning people who so much as question the narrative HERE; lord knows it's bad enough questioning the guy who isn't sending money now you're not allowed to question blatant withholding of proof from the so-called 'truth' providers. Cough up the text or don't bother with pretending you're better than everybody by acting like preschool children because you have a glob of text nobody else does.
(04-07-2022, 09:01 PM)punipa16 Wrote: no one comes here pretending the guy's a saint, and with responses like that, it becomes harder and harder to take you seriously.

>but 23 years

nobody cares. Cough up the text. We know your story about how he's spent all the money and even put it all in debt about 15 times over. We get that you're all too scared to actually put the guy under scrutiny for it because of something you all absolutely won't share yourselves. You get nothing in this forum by shouting for the 15th time how everyone is so stupid because they still have belief in something they're bothering to question in the first place by even bothering to ask for proof of the thing you're claiming is true (especially given the site connected to this is dubious enough)

calling everyone who has the slightest disagreement with you "blondes" isn't likely to net you any more followers than the singular amount that frequent this place besides the few spambots making accounts.

Nobody's under the pretense he's sacred. But then at the same time, you're not an infallible saint either and you can quit pretending that you are with names like 'vsbvictim' and the various events this forum has had in banning people who so much as question the narrative HERE; lord knows it's bad enough questioning the guy who isn't sending money now you're not allowed to question blatant withholding of proof from the so-called 'truth' providers. Cough up the text or don't bother with pretending you're better than everybody by acting like preschool children because you have a glob of text nobody else does.

Thank you punipa16 you couldn't be more correct with what you say.

I am confused however with the "vsbvictim's" comments after he posted the so called update. The update that is not supposed to be available to any one who is not a member of the other two channels, does that mean that he is in fact a member of these channels and he has spent more money on this debacle than he is letting on. This would make sense with his comments if he has sunk a fortune into E65. I still stand by my previous comment and say post the update so all can see!

As for the BOGON everything he spouts is unadulterated dribble. Trying to reason with this looser is a complete waist of time. One thing we do know is that he is a liar and a thief. (His admission that he lived and worked with Mike. So if, as he is saying that Mike has stolen the money that was sent in for this program, by association he is also a thief and a liar. Why would any one work for no pay!!!)
Dear Dear Punipa16

I'm starting to understand the 2 blondes and you. You read 3 words and misunderstood the 4 words.

I have been trying to open people's eyes since day one. I've been threatened with death, called for everything, and my wife has been called the most horrible things, but it's okay.

Just go back in this thread alone and read Mezza and Fish er cute comments :-)

The really funny thing here is that both blondes have had the opportunity to come up with their opinions, and when those opinions get critical questions, then I'm a dick head, moron a thief etc. at no point did these 2 blond super businessmen have answered just even very simple questions about why they, for example, believe in Jeff who has been in Mike's pocket and in fact way before I started working for Mike. And now these 2 blonds demand that VSBVictim answer their questions, and start to wonder how much money VSBVictim has sent to Mike, and lost every cent - just like you and many others. In fact, it really doesn't matter how much anyone has lost, as all is lost as there never ever was a business, a team etc

But of course shoot the messenger it is so much easier than actually starting to use the inside of the head.

December 2004 I did send out the first warning - how much money have you and the 2 fools received from Mike since December 2004.

But of course, it's me who's the idiot ;-)

Once again read the full post and you will see that the 2 fuck faces are so much a waste of time and they don't understand even simple plain English - in fact, they understand nothing at all in any language, something that should stand on their tombstones. "We believed in Mike to the last, but never got a cent"

(04-07-2022, 09:01 PM)punipa16 Wrote: no one comes here pretending the guy's a saint, and with responses like that, it becomes harder and harder to take you seriously.

>but 23 years

and people still send money to Mike - that is the whole idea, Make people understand DONT SEND MORE MONEY TO MIKE. And yet people still do.

ITs not 15 times - 250 times I have said/told the same over and over again and so many times got my head chopped of because Mike is God and Jeff a saint and I AM THE BANDIT.

Plz read the long post above
Hello punipa16 and MezzaB,
thanks for your kind words!

Just forget this short-fuck Jorgen.
He's a thief and a liar and... he's bald Smile

Nothing else to say about him.

And vsbvictim simply CANNOT provide this infamous update.
IF it exists...