THIS WILL LAST FOR ANOTHER DECADE !!
Oh,

I forgot.

YES THERE WILL BE MANY MORE GO FUND ME DONATION REQUESTS LOLLL
DONT BELIEVE HIS LIES

HIS LIES

HIS LIES

HIS LIES
(06-07-2022, 09:35 AM)Bogor Wrote: Mike is in Canada Toronto, and has been there for over 1 year, away from his wife and kids - why do you think? I know why.

The poor Taxi driver has probably returned to Canada to collect social welfare. At age 65 a resident can collect from 2 programs, OAS Old Age Security and GIS Guaranteed Income Supplement . Since this poor Taxi driver is penniless, he would qualify to collect from both programs. The poor Taxi driver would also be able to utilize the Universal health care provided to Canadian residents.
(27-08-2022, 08:17 PM)AnotherFuckedMember Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 09:35 AM)Bogor Wrote: Mike is in Canada Toronto, and has been there for over 1 year, away from his wife and kids - why do you think? I know why.

The poor Taxi driver has probably returned to Canada to collect social welfare. At age 65 a resident can collect from 2 programs, OAS Old Age Security and GIS Guaranteed Income Supplement . Since this poor Taxi driver is penniless, he would qualify to collect from both programs. The poor Taxi driver would also be able to utilize the Universal health care provided to Canadian residents.

it wasn't taxi driver - but limo driver :-D